Zanzest Beach Bungalows Reviews

Jambiani, Zanzibar, Tanzania

Everything about the hostel was excellent, EXCEPT: Owner was not knowledgeable re: arrival budget options from the airport- taxi service arranged by hostel from airport to hostel is $50 each way- rip off. Tours booked through hostel are extremely overpriced, especially Spice Tour- complete waste. Hostel advertises going exchange rate for payment on other currencies- it was not even close. Don't be fooled by cheap nightly prices, you will be gouged for every single ammenity. Felt ripped off!

No customer is required to make transfers and tours with us to provide these services will seem 'strange but we pay LICENSES, TAXES ecc.We left the room until 3pm, we never asked for $ 1 extra.The change rate it exposed at reception and we count and make a conversion always in front of the customer.I think is better you must to reflect before you say that you have been robbed off.

If I had known how wonderful Zanzest Beach was going to be, I would have booked our whole time on the east side of Zanzibar with them!! It was so peaceful and relaxing, but lots of fun too. Good food and great staff. Lots of excursion opportunities too, we loved the one we chose too. I'm looking forward to my next visit to Zanzibar and Zanzest Beach Bungalows!