Zanzibar Lodge Reviews

Mkunazini street, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania

Great hostel. Needs wifi!

• 26th Aug 2015

We had to ask for double bed room, like we booked, got twin first. Had to ask for clean towel, first were dirty. Bathroom was private for us, but outside, so not ensuite (still paid full price). Upon request we were moved to actual ensuite room next day (but regretted it since it was worse condition). We woke up to breakfast that had stood for hours. They could have told us they intended to make breakfast at specific time. Not run by women. No WiFi. Didn't feel unsafe, but anyone could walk in.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Norway

Your concessions at the end of my stay made up for some issues I did not like, especially the difficulties with the booking and unclean bed sheeds. But I apprisciate hat I could stay in my room at the last day of my stay and the helpfulness regarding the retriev of my lost neckles.

• 12th Jun 2015