Zanzibar Lodge

Fabulous 41 Total Reviews
Fabulous 41 Total Reviews

26th Nov 2016
8.0

Great location, private room with private bathroom very cheap. The very nice lady who works there let me check in early (just wanted to shower and deposit my stuff so I could get to the beach); some guy who was presumably her supervisor was yelling at her when I left so I paid him for an extra night to get him to chill out. Pretty sure that was legit and not an organized scam. Electricity/hot water went out a couple times during the one night I was there.