Zara City Apartments Reviews

Borelli 6, Zadar, Zadar, Croatia

No wifi in the apartment we stayed in and also no kitchen area. Air conditioner was outside the bedroom area so wasn't very helpful!

Zara city apartments where very nice and clean and the apartments where right at the heart of Zadar. It was easy to find, just along the main street! We stayed an extra night because the city was so nice and the hostel also!

everything very good! There was some noise due to the very central location. But, with closed windows there was no problem. Tv set very old, but we did not care about. we recommend it!

The receptionist was less than helpful at answering any question I had. It seemed as if I had to pry any information from her over her cold dead body. My questions were pretty basic too and not things I could figure out on my own like "what is the wifi password?" I mean, sorry it's not written anywhere and I didn't magically know it was 23us4b$12.... come on. The room itself was nice except that the door handle was broken and some drunks tried to push the door in at 3am.

The pictures online are nothing like what the appartments really are. I wonder where they took it. The services offered by the owner is non-existent. We got a double bed inspite explicitly bookied having booked for a twin room. The bathroom was not very clean and the sink in the bathroom was clogged.

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Peru

I stayed in Zara for one night - and I am so happy that it was only one night! There were 53 stairs up to climb to get to the flat - no lift! The bedroom was facing one of the main streets of the centre of Zadar so it was very noisy up to 3 am in the morning. There was no light in the bathroom and we had to use a small lamp from the bedroom to light it up. Quite expensive. Before coming to Zara we had a great apartment with excellent facilities for much less!!

First of all, I need to admit that the girl in the Zadar office, who welcomed us, was very friendly and helpful. The apartment we stayed in was located right in the city centre, which was very convenient. The apartment itself was very nice, comfy, spacious and had all needed equipment. I sincerely recommend Zara City Apartments.

• 28th Jun 2013
  • Poland

Nice big room, kitchenette a plus. Had aircon, but it did leak. Helpful for organising daytrips.

We had really great time in Zadar. We booked a driver who picked us up from the aiport- the best way to get quick to hostel and get some stories about Zadar :) Kreso very friendly and helpful. the place just amazing. We got our own flat on the old town. Maybe a little bit noisy in the night but when you are on holiday- who cares :) Excellent value for money. After this 3 days in Zadar we came back complately in love.

• 24th Apr 2013