Zaya Guest House Reviews

Peace Avenue 63 10 12, Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

More Hostels like that !!! :)

I had a wonderful time, and Zaya guest house is a very serviceinded and welcoming place to stay. It is definetely one of the best places, I have stayed,

The managers are really friendly. I really enjoyed staying there.

• 22nd Mar 2014

I HAVE STAYED IN MANY GUESTHOUSES AROUND THE WORLD ON MY TRAVELS , AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT ZAYAS TOPS THE LIST IN EVERY CATAGORY. EVERYTHING WAS TOP CLASS, JUST LIKE HOME AWAY FROM HOME.THEY ORGANISED MY TRIPS, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS MARCH, AND VERY FEW TOURISTS. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PLACE IS PERFECT,--OWNERS--STAFF--FACILITIES--LOCATION--PRICE--AND COMFORT. IF YOU ARE GOING TO ULAANBAATAR LOOK NO FURTHER THAN ZAYAS. I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. BOOK IT "NOW".

• 18th Mar 2014