Zbra Hostel Reviews

Avenida General San Martin, 1212, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The location is very good, just one or two blocks away from Leblon Beach and very close to many bus stations that take you everywhere. Leblon is a quite district though, so do not expect it to be as bustling or animated as other areas in Ipanema or Copacabana. Breakfast is excellent. The rooms are clean and the bed was comfortable. Restrooms were clean everytime I had to use them. There is a common area which I expected to be more lively, but maybe it was because I was traveling in low season.

NICE NEIGHBOORHOOD!