Zbra Hostel Reviews

Avenida General San Martin, 1212, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This was the best hostel i've stayed so far,the staff were great,very helpful,the location is awesome,near to the beach and great restaurants!

Very fun place. One block from the beach and good service. Not very cheap, as expected because of the location.

This is THE BEST location. Just a few blocks from the beach at Leblon. Surrounded by some really lively bars and restaurants. I was in the top bunk (of three) and well as my locker being three up, and it was just pretty inconvenient. Hard to deal with a 40 pound backpack that I can barely reach the locker. But I was only staying one night, so it wasn't a big deal. Other than that, I really recommend this place!

Its a good hostel. Its fairly pricey for what you get (you are really paying for the 'neighbourhood'). Most things were good. The security was a bit lax - there was no locked door at the front (a simple sliding door) - so anyone could get in. The lockers provided have keys - but my key was a little sketchy and would only work 50% of the time.

Thank you to all. The staff were all so helpful in answering questions about Rio and booking trips and transfers.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels