Zebra Crossing Reviews

82 New Church street, Gardens, Cape Town, South Africa

if you re just looking for a cheap bed to sleep it s absolutely okay. Quiet loud because the room was next to the garden where people were chatting all night long

Nice place with good outdoor sitting area. Laundry facility a plus! A lot of older people staying here(50 )... Really enjoyed the bar where you can order breakfast and lunch!

This hostel is cute, well-run and centrally located. The beds were fine and there were nice bathrooms, a kitchen and a tv room. My two complaints are: the tv room is right outside the bedroom where we stayed so we heard loud movies until 3 am some nights. My second, and far bigger complaint, is the cockroaches. Within a space of 4 hours, I found 4 massive cockroaches crawling out of a hole in the wall right by my bed. The girl catty corner and above me also killed one. That is lack of spraying!

Great hostel! Awesome stuff and perfectly clean!

• 6th Dec 2014

This was definitely one of the best hostels we have ever stayed in. It's a beautiful place, the location couldn't be better and the staff is amazing. We will definitely come back to the Zebra Crossing when we are in Cape Town again and recommend this place to everybody who goes there.

I stayed in a private single for two nights and had a great visit. The staff was super kind, everything was clean, and the cafe was a great perk. Also, the location is perfect for walking everywhere!

Perfect location, close to the center and even though close to a main road it is very quiet during the night. Nice small cafe inside.