Zebra Crossing Reviews

82 New Church street, Gardens, Cape Town, South Africa

I had a lovely stay here over a weekend. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, as were the occupants. The location is superb (a five minute walk from one of the busiest streets in Cape Town), very close to a taxi rank and relatively close to Table Mountain. Zebra Crossing itself is a wonderful hostel which is clean and very cool - I would have my breakfast in the courtyard and be able to see Table Mountain from my chair. Thoroughly recommended and I'll be staying again!

• 4th Apr 2014

The hostel is in poor condition but the location and price is good. Keys to the room is a joke, no safety lockers.

• 27th Dec 2013
  • Sweden

Good simple clean hostel. Cheap simple cafe. Seems like a decent alternative to the Backpack next door. More of the pace for an older traveler or someone looking for a quiet alternative. Would I recommend, yes.

A fantastic place to stay if in Cape Town. It is comfy, clean and secure; in a nice location near to shops and bars and easy walking distance to the sights. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and there is a nice handy cafe where you can get breakfast and meals in the evening. No noisy partying so a good night's sleep after maybe a long flight. I'll definitely stay here again next time I am in Cape Town.

Great place to stay, quite central to all the sights in Cape Town and secure. Will definitely be staying here again in future.

• 19th Nov 2013
  • South Africa

Just a good place to stay, nothing special.