Zebra Crossing

Fabulous 375 Total Reviews
Fabulous 375 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 41+
5th Apr 2017

I had a very good stay at the zebra crossing hostel, which I found to be in a good location. The staff were very helpful and it had good clean facilities, would definitely go back again.

12th Mar 2017

I wish I'd stayed here longer! Great people, great atmosphere. Only issue is having a rental car, there is no parking. I had to park at another nearby hostel and walk. Loved it though!

• England, Female, 31-40
10th Mar 2017

Great location and super helpful staff. Basic accommodation but generally clean. Would recommend!

25th Feb 2017

Great place, good atmosphere, great location

• Denmark, All Female Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
20th Feb 2017

mostly couples and 'older' people stay here, not a lot of Young backpackers

5th Feb 2017
7.1

We only stayed one night, as the mosquitoes ate us alive in our room. We arrived at 8pm and there was a note on the door letting us know our room number and a vague map how to find it, but no way to enter the hostel. After about 20 minutes of ringing the bell another guest let us in. Not the best first impression... The facility was nice and clean. Other guests were friendly and when we finally met the reception desk clerk, she was very nice.

• anavrios4846
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017
6.6

The hostel is in a really nice area, but the doorm was crouded and there is no loccker sistem, only in the office - that closes between 8pm and 8am. The staff is nice. But the should invest more in the facilites !

• Kenya, Female, 41+
27th Jan 2017

Rivers is so professional and warm. He goes out of his way to make you welcome and comfortable.. Got solutions for everything! Got me a cheap classy taxi which saved me several bucks. Loved the location where everything is happening plus the table mountain scenery! Next time will book a larger room, my private was super tiny!

24th Jan 2017

Excelent hostel to stay in Cape Town! Good infrastructure, location and amazing staff. My suggestion for Zebra would be investing in a machine to take card payments (only cash is accepted there).

9th Jan 2017

The best hostel experience I had in CT, and and I moved through three others before chancing on this. Facilities were nice and comfortable. Fastest internet I've seen in CT, which isn't always perfect but managed to upload some images/videos for home which was nice. Some rooms can get a bit warm. Room 3 was best I think. But it's close to the lounge which can get a bit loud sometimes. Depends on the crowd. Location is pretty good but you might want to take an Uber back if you're out late.