Zebra Hostel Reviews

viale Regina Margherita 9, Milan, Italy

Only one turnstile into hostel, the rest is all unlocked. Building really needs renovations especially the bathrooms!! The bedding needs to be replaced also. Kitchen and breakfast were great. Staff very friendly and helpful. No atmosphere and so annoying to have to be in common area for wifi

Pretty run down building and the beds were pretty uncomfortable. However, for the price and location, totally worth it and I would definitely stay here again. The free breakfast was a plus (not anything special, just toast and cereal, but FREE) Nice to have a common room, but could only use the wifi here, not in the rooms.

The hostel just fells a bit neglected and run down. Location is good but it just needs a good clean and tidy up and locks on the dorm rooms

I've been staying in hostels for the past 2 months and this is the worst one yet, unfortunately. They have potential but need to do some major clean up and each individual room should definitely have locks. Once you're in the building anyone can go in any room! If this is your only accommodation option for Milan, I would skip. (Even though this is the highest rated hostel in the city..)

Poor quality, dirty and rather fatiscent

• 24th Mar 2015

Nice place, really organize and clean, a little dar from town town.

Would not recommend this hostel. You were not allowed to have food or drinks in your room and they never had any change at the bar. The bathrooms were dirty and they ran out of towels. Breakfast was also terrible and the wifi only works in the lobby.

• 6th Feb 2015

Good location, had a good night. My complain about here that i could not connect to internet from my room.

Nice hostel with a relaxed international atmosphere and friendly/helpful staff. Location was great, barely 20 min to the city centre! However, showers are not always warm and the bedrooms do not seem to be heated!

• 29th Dec 2014

Good, but cold in the winter. Good place to meet people.

Milan does not offer a long list of options, the place is managed on a "property needs only" perspective. I had to move many times from one room to another to fulfill groups allocation, and with a long showy sorry. For me this is what to point at, the rest follows on

Hi and thanks for your review! we are sorry to hear you're not satisfied with your stay at Zebra Hostel, however our structure is not intended for long stays as yours, and we always tried to help you as possible reserving you quiet and small rooms. Eventually we had to to move you to another bed as we had to reserve a full room for a group.

The hostel was very dirty and dusty. I stayed at a different hostel for less money than this one and it was a much better environment.

• 10th Nov 2014

They need refurbishing. Wasn't too bad. I didn't sleep very well since I read the review about the bed bugs and it made me awake everytime I felt something. Breakfast is nice, and lounge area is spacious.

I'm not going again.