Zebra Hostel Reviews

viale Regina Margherita 9, Milan, Italy

ATTN - This is my first review/warning because this is the one place I wish I had taken the -ve reviews seriously. As the other Sept reviews say, this place is a hole. Bed Bugs - in my bed and others, confirmed with 4 guests when I got there. reception have spray apparently, but I didn't want to risk it so slept in the foyer. still got attacked by mosquitoes. Bathrooms - mold everywhere, not allowed to use facilities even 1min after checkout, maybe a blessing. more to say but no room... s.o.s.

• 13th Sep 2014

Stayed here for 5 nights. The hostel is cleaned daily and has a nice atmosphere. Location is good. it's a 30-40 min walk to the church and a 15 min walk to Crocetta metro. There are a number of gelato stalls, along with bars that are open late in the evening. The only downside are the facilities. The hostel is quite old and is in need of an update. Staff are friendly and helpful :). Also had no bed bugs!!

I had a horrible experience with the receptionist. I felt so frustrated because there was a man who was moving the beds at 9:30 pm making a horrible noise... I couldn't sleep so I called to the receptionist and he was so rude, arrogant and he was yelling me. He had a bad attitude with my friend as well when she asked about the wifi password. I wont come back to this hostel and of course I wont recommend it either.ANDREA is his name and avoid to talk or have any contact with this guy!!!!!!

The Hostel was really dirty. There are just two showers which Don't Work well. The Bed room was full of flies and moskitos. It's really expensive for what it really IS. There was a boy from the hostel who was nice but the other one was awful. It was kind of near to the city centre but It's not 10 minutes walking

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Pretty good hostel, the highlight was free table tennis, board games and 8-ball. Good bar next door where you can get a free beer. Dodgy bathrooms, half the shower doors didn't lock and were a bit grungy. A lot of the walls needed cleaning or repainting. However the staff and atmosphere were really good, actually had a great time here :)

Great atmosphere to the hostel, awesome facilities. Quite clean and met lots of people. Only downfall was that wifi was not available in the rooms, but barring that I highly recommend it.

1 2 Next » last »