Zebra Hostel Reviews

viale Regina Margherita 9, Milan, Italy

good place to stay , bur expensive , and the workers aré always in bad mood

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

There were rooms with no sockets near the beds, some had only two for 6 beds. Showers would not warm up, or water would get boiling hot. Bathrooms had terrible looking. Worst hostel I've stayed out of 10.

• 30th Mar 2014

There a few simple things you want in a hostel. wifi, cleanliness, a plug to charge gadgets and security. the plug for my bed was not working so i had to go downstairs and find a working plug. the wifi kept cutting out. bar one girl at the desk everyone was very unpleasant. There was a list of rules everywhere. No atmosphere at all. there was no lock on the door to my dorm. The showers are shocking. no security again on the door and filthy dirty. its a bit of a walk to the metro.

It was SUPER hard to find the hostel. On the website "Directions" page, it says "look for via Lamarmora(the tram goes on the street so its easy to find). Well the tram does go on that street indeed, but it also go on other streets too so I had no idea which one is the one... I asked some local people but they didnt even know! I couldnt find it like for an hour... The breakfast was good, the room was ok but I didnt like the shower room. There were 2 or 3 shower room but 1 was broken.

Great location, an easy ten or fifteen minute walk from the city center. Staff was friendly and easy to hang out with. Facilities were fine except there is only wifi available on the ground floor and bathrooms and beds could have been cleaner.

The staff here were very helpful. Very helpful. It is kind of out of the way. I liked the people I met here. It's a little older of a building, but everything works as you would hope it would. Overall, I'm glad I stayed.

Overall, a good stay! Though I did the 8 person dorm and it was a little hard to navigate at night.

"Showers" with two drops of water and no possibility to chose the temperature!?! Holes in the walls in order to use just one air-conditioner for two rooms!?! I'm sorry but it's really not worth the price...

• 7th Mar 2014

Everything was great! The staff was awesome, the hostel's really organised and all the rooms

1 2 3 4 Next » last »