Zen Backpackers Reviews

1530 Neospot Seomyeon, Busan, South Korea

I thought some areas deserved to be cleaned more often. Eg. the balcony and bathrooms were pitty. It has a rough backpackers feel which I like but hygiene makes the atmosphere so much different.

Nice staff. Clean facilities. Liberal breakfast (seemed liked unlimited eggs available, just don't waste them). Shower was one large room with 3-5 showers. Free laundry in neat mini washing machines or larger machines if needed. Cool rooftop garden.

Great place. Super helpful and nice staff.

What I liked: The location was awesome, close to party disctict and subway! From this station you can reach anywhere in Busan. - The hostel is the owners appartment converted to hostel so the feeling was welcomming and homey. - The hostel owner is great and have mind of service - Superfast WiFi to connect your device too! - Good beds What I diden't like: Really unclean, most terrible I ever saw. Piles of dust and bahtrooms would need a deep scrub. The kitchen most is broken and unclean.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Sweden

The hostel is located in the Seomyeom, with easy access to restaurants and shopping area. However it's a bit of walking distance from the train station exits. Noise from the highway at the back can be annonying at times. The room we stayed was rather dusty - a serious consideration for those with medical condition. A nice place to stay if you want to be in the middle Seomyeom and enjoy night life.

June has a very cool personality, who reminds me of Santa Cruz :)

• 1st Oct 2013
  • China

Great location and great price !!!!

• 7th Sep 2013

Zen is located in a resident building, which make Zen more like a home rather than a hostel. I like this kind feeling. The room is clean, simple and neat, equipped with WIFI. The landscape from the balcony is very good. I pretty enjoy the memont when I laid on the pad and look the night landscape from the balcony.

A comfortable guest house with an amazing view. Staff is relaxed and helpful. The hostel is pretty small, so not that many guests stay at the same time. Sometimes had to wait to get to bathroom, as there are only two and the showers are located in those. All in all, I had a good short stay, it kind of felt like home!

He was a nice and free spirit, and I hope he will continue to keep up the good work. ^.^

Nice guesthouse, good location, clean. June is friendly and nice owner . Recommended guesthouse in Busan

We were very pleased staying in Zen's Backpacker, many thanks to June's helpful informations, we could explore more of Busan and we could manage to visit Spaland.

Friendly and sociable hostel, June was a great host he helped us out a lot!

The owner is really chill and great! I got there at 11:30 pm but called beforehand to check-in late. the owner was really flexible and understanding.

• 4th May 2013

Our host, Jihye, was so much fun to hang out with!

• 10th Apr 2013

It's little bit difficult for find hostel but near from Busan city central "Seomyeon". Owner, June is nice guy.

Great place to stay with a knowledgeable host and amazing people! I wish we could have stayed longer. The only improvement I can think of would have been nice to have a shower curtain, so the floors didn't get soaked every time you took a shower.

• 9th Jan 2013

Nice guesthouse...good location...:)

I like the guesthouse so much en June (The owner) is so kind.. I recommend this guesthouse to anyone who want to travel to Busan..

Very homely.