Zen Backpackers Reviews

1530 Neospot Seomyeon, Busan, South Korea

The hostel is located in the Seomyeom, with easy access to restaurants and shopping area. However it's a bit of walking distance from the train station exits. Noise from the highway at the back can be annonying at times. The room we stayed was rather dusty - a serious consideration for those with medical condition. A nice place to stay if you want to be in the middle Seomyeom and enjoy night life.

June has a very cool personality, who reminds me of Santa Cruz :)

• 1st Oct 2013
  • China

Great location and great price !!!!

• 7th Sep 2013

Zen is located in a resident building, which make Zen more like a home rather than a hostel. I like this kind feeling. The room is clean, simple and neat, equipped with WIFI. The landscape from the balcony is very good. I pretty enjoy the memont when I laid on the pad and look the night landscape from the balcony.

A comfortable guest house with an amazing view. Staff is relaxed and helpful. The hostel is pretty small, so not that many guests stay at the same time. Sometimes had to wait to get to bathroom, as there are only two and the showers are located in those. All in all, I had a good short stay, it kind of felt like home!

He was a nice and free spirit, and I hope he will continue to keep up the good work. ^.^

Nice guesthouse, good location, clean. June is friendly and nice owner . Recommended guesthouse in Busan

We were very pleased staying in Zen's Backpacker, many thanks to June's helpful informations, we could explore more of Busan and we could manage to visit Spaland.

Friendly and sociable hostel, June was a great host he helped us out a lot!

The owner is really chill and great! I got there at 11:30 pm but called beforehand to check-in late. the owner was really flexible and understanding.

• 4th May 2013

Our host, Jihye, was so much fun to hang out with!

• 10th Apr 2013

It's little bit difficult for find hostel but near from Busan city central "Seomyeon". Owner, June is nice guy.

Great place to stay with a knowledgeable host and amazing people! I wish we could have stayed longer. The only improvement I can think of would have been nice to have a shower curtain, so the floors didn't get soaked every time you took a shower.

• 9th Jan 2013

Nice guesthouse...good location...:)

I like the guesthouse so much en June (The owner) is so kind.. I recommend this guesthouse to anyone who want to travel to Busan..

Very homely.

Hostel is clean and quiet and the set up is interesting (someone's apartment on the 15th floor). It's close to the subway station and otherwise in a convenient location. The owner is very helpful.

June is awesome, he runs this joint and he will help you find anything and everything awesome in the city. He is a treasure trove of knowledge. Follow his advice and get the local chicken ginseng soup down the road and you won't be disappointed.

It was a pleasure staying at Zen! June was very friendly and helpful. The view from the apartment was amazing. Definitely would recommend to others.

Great hostel! The owner June is a super cool guy who loves to play virtual golf in the same building. Go join him for a game or two!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7