Zen Hostel Brasil Reviews

Rua Agisse 80, Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Wonderful hostel - I felt myself relaxing at checkin already! The rooms are spacious and clean, the staff is friendly and helpful, the breakfast is delicious. The hostel is also a short walk from Vila Madalena metro station, as well as a little longer short walk from the restaurants and bars.

Our stay in a private was fantastic here. The room was gorgeous and bed super comfy. The staff went well out of their way to look after us as I wasn't feeling well. Thank you so much!!! It was a fabulous stay in a great area to explore all of SP as metro is so close and for wandering around the cool area of Villa Madelina.

Possibly the best small hostel I've stayed at. I love staying there! Excellent staff, good location near to a subway station, and it's extremely clean. The shared bathrooms are for both male and female. There is a full bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower, and the other sinks, toilets and showers are "gym style". Just keep in mind that men and women use the same space and some people could feel a bit embarrassed. The bathroom isn't frequently crowded though, so no problem.