Zen Hostel Brasil Reviews

Rua Agisse 80, Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Wonderful hostel - I felt myself relaxing at checkin already! The rooms are spacious and clean, the staff is friendly and helpful, the breakfast is delicious. The hostel is also a short walk from Vila Madalena metro station, as well as a little longer short walk from the restaurants and bars.

Our stay in a private was fantastic here. The room was gorgeous and bed super comfy. The staff went well out of their way to look after us as I wasn't feeling well. Thank you so much!!! It was a fabulous stay in a great area to explore all of SP as metro is so close and for wandering around the cool area of Villa Madelina.