Zen House B&B Reviews

Via Sinuessa 19, Rome, Italy

We had an AMAZING stay at Zen House. The location is good, the metro & Colloseum on walking distance (5&20 minutes), the Via Appia Antica right around the corner (such a lovely walk), supermarkets and pizzerias at the other side of the street and the place itself has everything you need, including company you wouldn't want to miss out on: Krizia and Kenzo (the 2 most adorable cats) and Giacomo (the most amazing host). So genuine, helpful and kind AND a good cook! Thank you for everything! :)

• 17th Feb 2015

I loved my stay here, Giacamo the host was excellent and really made me feel at home. I also love the neighborhood, it's not touristy and is very beautiful and gives you a nice glmpse of what its like to live in Rome. lots of great restaurants are located nearby and bus and train are easy to catch to get you to all the hot spots in short trip. My stay at Zen House was the best part of my trip, I plan to go back to Rome and will for sure only stay at Zen House. It is a great place to stay.

Everything was perfect, we highly recommend the Zen house to everyone going to Rome! Delicious and generous breakfast, big and nice bathroom, big room with very comfortable bed and warm though we were in January... and we had total freedom, a kitchen if need be... The house is also very clean and safe. It is a great location because it is not a touristic/crowded one but still close to everything. We have nothing to say to Giacomo but THANK YOU!!!! Théo et Anne

• 1st Jan 2015

Nice stay :) Thanks

My stay at Zen House really made my trip much better, Giacomo is really a great host and went out of his way to make you comfortable. The breakfast is very good, cereal, coffee, jellies, egg, toast, fruits, home made yogurt and juice. the neighborhood is also very nice, not touristy, good local restaraunts and easy bus and train access to major sites. I plan to go back to Rome and will definitley stay at Zen House again, it was a great experience.

I definitely recommend you to stay at Giacomo's house! You will feel at home there! He is friendly and helpful person. The installations are reasonable if you are not a fancy person. The breakfast was enough, although not many options. But if you want to cook, you have everything there (apart from the food, of course!).

Thank you Lauro for your nice review, was very nice to have you and your brother at home. I just would like to say that the breakfast at Zen House have a buffet with 3 different cereals, biscuits, different Theas and fresh coffee, home made Kefir yogurt, fresh fruits, milch, juice, omelette, cheese, butter, jams, peanut butter, nutella, toast... If you have other options or something that the brazilian likes for breakfast to suggest please let me know, I will be glad to add it. A solar hug

Very friendly owner and two lovely cats. Great localisation with easy acess to centre. Clean bathrooms but slighty messy living room with its own speciphic athmosphere.Great for short stay.

Enjoy my time in Rome, place was in good locations too get around!! Room was nice and big but the place could be kept a little more clean!! All in all ok place too stay!!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts