Zen House B&B Reviews

Via Sinuessa 19, Rome, Italy

Very friendly owner and two lovely cats. Great localisation with easy acess to centre. Clean bathrooms but slighty messy living room with its own speciphic athmosphere.Great for short stay.

Enjoy my time in Rome, place was in good locations too get around!! Room was nice and big but the place could be kept a little more clean!! All in all ok place too stay!!

Had a great time staying at the zen house, host giacomo was very welcoming and helpful we couldn't ask for any more from him! Felt like a home from home. Location is near enough perfect, one bus straight into the heart of city centre. Definitely recommend a stay at the zen house!.

grazie belli! Hope to see you again when Trevi get it's fountain back.

felt like home. too bad we had only one night in Rome.

Lukas and Dana were the absolute best! Truly made our hostel experience!

We would recommend Zens House to anybody wanting to visit Rome. Our stay could not have been more perfect and those two adorable cats were great roommates. Giacomo ensured that we were always comfortable and well looked after! Awesome place!!

Great little place. This apartment is nicely decorated, the bed is huge and comfy, the host is a super cool guy, the location is perfect - 20 min walk to the centre, the cats are damn cute, and wifi is fast. Overall - highly recommended.

nice! direct to the point! (lol) Good Life Colin, hosting you was really a pleasure.

It was nice, i really loved the owner Patrizia and her son, they were really friendly and helpful, it felt like being at friends place. Cool space as well as the breakfast that's included, simple but good, healthy. I might coming back next time I'm in Rome. There are two cats that are absolutely adorable, but might be a problem for those who have an allergy as they sneak everywhere...

Giocomo was so friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable, the breakfast tasty, and the cats were an extra bonus.

• 7th Aug 2014

Amazing effort put into this BnB! The most kind, welcoming and relaxing place! The locations sounds further than it really is. I spent two nights here with a friend and walked everywhere we wanted to go. I would recommend this place to a couple, young travellers looking for a calm place to stay between party hostels or anyone trying to get the most from their money!

• 29th Jul 2014

This place is brilliant, I would highly recommend it. Jacomo is super friendly and helpful. The bedroom was very clean and I can't say I wanted for anything. The breakfast is lovely, and the water pressure in the shower is very good. He has two friendly cats, which I loved, but maybe don't stay here if you are allergic or something. I will definitely stay here again the next time I visit Rome.

I only stayed for one night, but I really enjoyed my time there. Giacomo is a very friendly and funny host, it was a pleasure to meet him ... the hostel is awesome, the location is good, much less touristy than other parts of the city. You can get wherever you want by walking or by public transportation. I hope to come back soon!

Dear Christian, You are welcome any time, hope to see you again.

We felt very warm

• 8th Jul 2014

Sorry No AC at Zen House, only Fan! :-)

I had a really lovely stay here! The owner is so welcoming and helpful! He cooks once a week for his guests, and we were lucky enough to enjoy his cooking, it was the best pasta we had in the whole of Rome! Very comfortable and feels like home. About a 20min walk from coloseum or a short walk to metro which will take you where ever you need.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Loved it here! Such hospitality and generosity. Amazing beds and showers, out of the way of the busy Rome center which was so relaxing. Really close to a grocery store, fruit market and cheap pizza restaurant! The cats were wonderful as well! Would return here in a heartbeat

I can recommend Zen House. The owner is extremely friendly and helpful, The atmosphere is really nice! Location is rather ok. There is a bus stop nearby. It is even possible to walk on foot to Colosseum, for ex. There are small supermarkets very close. One minus: really noisy doors (to the toilets/rooms). Giacomo please - put some oil to make them quieter :)

Thank you Pawel, was a pleasure to host you. I will take care of the door. I wish you all the best

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts