Zen House B&B Reviews

Via Sinuessa 19, Rome, Italy

Fantastic stay! The owner was unbelievably helpful and kind and the rooms were big, comfortable and clean. I really enjoyed my time here and will definitely come back whenever I'm in Rome. Thanks again for everything!

The owner is everything you've read. He's very kind, and offered amazing suggestions for things to do and places to eat. The location is a bit further than most hostels, but as a result you're surrounded by cheap amazing foods, and away from the tourist crowds. Still felt very safe walking around the area at night as a solo female traveler.

Thanx Danni for your nice review, actually was totally my pleasure to have you at home and remember that eventually you will be hsted next time as a family member! Wish you all the best my "kiwi" friend.

This place was fantastic. Giacomo (the owner) is lovely and takes good care of you. The cat's are cool as well. It's in a great location about a 15 minute walk from the centre of time. Great value for money.

• 4th Jan 2016

Giacomo(s place) is great! We had a wonderful time. Lovely room, nice house, good breakfast and a really nice owner.

• 29th Dec 2015

Great place and amazing hospitality.

Everything excellent, very clean and friendly place. The owner, gave me a free ride to the train station. Is like to meet a friend. I really enjoy the stay

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • Cyprus

Absolutely amazing, I loved my stay here! Not to mention that the host (can't spell his name) goes above and beyond what he needs to do. I stayed here one night and the next day he allowed me to hang out there all day and that night he drove me to the bus station because he knew I was nervous about going alone as I am alone. It isn't clearly posted so I did want to say that he does have two cats which I didn't have a problem with but some may be allergic! I will be back 😊

I had a wonderful stay at Zen House! Giacomo is the most welcoming and helpful host - when I first checked in he promptly took me on a short walk to help me get my bearings and show me the nearest bus station. When a friend decided to visit me last minute for a few nights, Giacomo was so accommodating. The breakfast in the morning was great, the cats are the sweetest, it's super clean, and the location is great for catching the bus or metro. I cannot speak more highly of Zen House and Giacomo!

• 22nd Aug 2015

The pleasure is only mine, I was really glad to meet you and Antony. Hope to see you again!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts