9.5
Superb 458 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 458 Total Reviews
Zen House B&B Located at Via Sinuessa 19, , Rome.
Zen House B&B
Italy
Rome Lazio 00183 Via Sinuessa 19
95% 458
41.8775816 12.5077199
Zen House B&B
    Rooms available

27th Jul 2016

I had a fantastic stay at Zen B&B. It really was a home away from home. Its not in the city center but you can walk to the Colosseum if you are willing or there is public transport very close. I can't stress how great Giacomo is as a host. I had a night train and he let me use the common area and made an extra set of keys so I could still get in. He even made a great risotto dinner! The man is hilarious, multi-lingual, and has great stories of his own travels. Can't wait to stay again!

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
26th Jul 2016

Giacomo is such a sweet host. He also helped me getting a police report for my lost phone at a police office. Heard he also cooks food for guests on every Friday night.

• England, Couple, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

Great friendly hostel with everything you need, walkable to colosseum. Great host and nice rooms. Nice breakfast and two pet cats.

30th Jun 2016

AMAZING stay. The host is extremely nice and even drove me to my next point of interest for a low price! Definitely stay here - he is so friendly!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
29th Jun 2016

The B&B was my favorite accommodation on our European trip so far! Giacomo was extremely helpful and welcoming. It was a great price for a private room - and he keeps the place very clean. It is not so close to tourist destinations - but if you like avoiding crowds this is actually a plus.

25th Jun 2016

My stay at Zen was amazing. Everybody was so nice! Breakfast was provided and eggs made every morning, and a map with the bus routes and ideas on how to travel given without request. I felt safe and relaxed the entire stay. It was local enough to get a good feel for Rome but at a location close enough to easily walk to tourist attractions and even easier to catch a bus ride. I highly recommend and will recommend to any friends traveling through Rome.

Wow Ashleigh, thanx for your nice review, I left you without keys and I tought you will not feel so safe. Thanx for understanding the atmosphere of Zen House and how I'm running it, I really feel like a bearded mom of a big international family! I wish you all the best my friendly and kind friend.

16th Jun 2016

It is pretty far from a metro station and major sites. Also it didn't bother us at all, but there are cats so if you have an allergy you might want to be aware of that.

• Fadly
  • Indonesia, Male, 31-40
15th Jun 2016

I had a great time staying at Zen House B&B. The room is affordable and so comfortble to sleep. Nice self service breakfast that is Zens provided. There are two bathrooms and incredibly clean !!! The owner Giacomo is nice person. He would suggest where to go and advise what is the best way to go to those places. I feel like I was at home. Thanks Giacomo.

• Finland, All Female Group, 31-40
13th Jun 2016

A marvellously friendly host in this place. We got a warm welcome when arriving in Zen House, and all the advice we could've wanted in Rome. The room was nice and clean, the bathrooms very tidy and breakfast was good and nutricious. We warmly recommend Zen House as a place to stay while visiting Rome :)

6th Jun 2016

Zen House is a gem. The man who runs this place is a gem, he is very nice and helpful. You really feel at home through out the entire stay. Highly recommend if you are in Rome.