Superb 479 Total Reviews
Superb 479 Total Reviews
Zen House B&B Located at Via Sinuessa 19, , Rome.
Zen House B&B
Italy
Rome Lazio 00183 Via Sinuessa 19
94% 479
41.8775816 12.5077199
Zen House B&B
    Rooms available

15th Nov 2016

The owner, Giacomo, is a really great guy. This B&B is really comfortable, just like being at home. There is a nice free breakfast and full self-catering facilities. I'll definitely stay here next time I'm in Rome.

Thanx Brad, you are always welcome, guests like you are like a bless for me. A solar hug.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Oct 2016

This is one of my favourite places I have stayed in all my travels. Giacomo and his staff member Noa are both so kind and generous. They both went above and beyond in so many ways. There is always food around to eat and Giacomo even made us dinner one night. It's a very homey atmosphere and it felt more like staying with friends. It's about a 20-30 minute walk to the Colosseum and there are lots of big parks nearby. I really enjoyed staying here. Highly recommended!

Thanx Laurel, but please note that you are such a lovely and king guest as well, I'm sure you deserve places like Zen House! Wish you all the best. Merlin

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Oct 2016

Stay here! Reason #1 Stayed here as a single female and felt safe, comfortable and enjoyed every minute Reason #2 Giacomo is the best - He's got so much knowledge about the city and is so keen to share it. Staying at Giacomos feels like staying at a friends place. He does up simple but awesome little breakfasts every morning. Good vibes and lovely people. The location was great, close to the city centre but not so much that your swamped by tourists the minute your out the door. Great place!

9th Oct 2016

What a pleasure it was to stay at Zen in Rome. I'd definitely recommend this B&B!! Excellent location to attractions, restaurants and shopping! 10+!

Dear Sherry, The pleasure was mine, you are a great traveller, kind, communicative and accomodating. Thanx for choosing Zen!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Sep 2016

Great host, comfy bed, bad location especially if you're a Rome first-timer. Would recommend for everything else.

• England, Female, 18-24
27th Sep 2016

Really lovely and friendly place to stay! In a good location - about 25 mins walk from the Colosseum and near the Metro A train, comfortable rooms and a good breakfast. The host, Giacomo, is a lovely and friendly man who makes Zen feel like a home away from home. Highly recommend!

• England, Couple, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

Wonderful hostel, wonderful owner. Couldn't be more pleased. :)

• Canada, Female, 31-40
30th Aug 2016

I knew I wanted to stay here based on previous reviews of the place. I can not say enough good things about this place. I travelled all across Europe but my stay in Rome was the best. Giovanni was so welcoming and such a great host. He prepared food and shared some Italian wine and pizza. It was nice to interact with the fellow travellers there as well. I would like to find more places like this when I travel. I will go back to the Zen House as well!

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2016

I would definitely recommend Zen House B and B for Anton on a budget visiting Rome. The host is lovely - he even made us pizza! Very friendly and welcoming, gives lots of advice on transport, what to see, etc. He have us a map for the week and highlighted place a of interest, and provided a lovely breakfast each morning. The B and B is in a block of flats though, so it wasn't immediately obvious where it was, We had to check all the flats buzzers for names. Close to metro and bus stations.

27th Jul 2016

I had a fantastic stay at Zen B&B. It really was a home away from home. Its not in the city center but you can walk to the Colosseum if you are willing or there is public transport very close. I can't stress how great Giacomo is as a host. I had a night train and he let me use the common area and made an extra set of keys so I could still get in. He even made a great risotto dinner! The man is hilarious, multi-lingual, and has great stories of his own travels. Can't wait to stay again!