Zen House B&B Reviews

Via Sinuessa 19, Rome, Lazio, Italy

very good! Recommend!!! Because We are late for the airport, the owner even drive us to the station.And the breakfast was nice,nice place ,nice owner!If i go to Rome agin, I'll choose the same one.

아주좋습니다 자코아저씨는매우친절합니다

Thank you very much, you are kind and nice guest as well

This hostel was great! The owner was awesome! He was very friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Probably my favorite hostel so far.

• 28th Feb 2014

We loved our stay. The accommodation may be a little further away from the centre than other B&Bs but it only took us 20mins to walk to the Colosseum and there are buses nearby too. Our host was very helpful and enjoyable to chat with.We even got some cooking techniques for creating a good pasta dish. The cats make the stay feel more like home. Thanks Giacomo, you made our stay in Rome fantastic.

Really nice place to stay. Giacomo is awesome and really helpfull.

• 19th Feb 2014

Zen House BnB is really great location, it’s extremely well located with easy access to public transport. The room is very clean and the bed is comfortable. Giacomo is very kind, friendly and helpful host, he really make you feel welcomed and he makes sure that you have everything you need. Giacomo is very communicative and interesting person, I have enjoyed to talk with him. I would highly recommend this place and I hope to be guest here again. Thanks so much Giacomo!

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Taiwan

If you choose zen house B

I absolutely loved my stay at Zen and the hospitality of caro Giacomo. Great location in Rome, a neighbourhood with a real Roman atmosphere, a very MODERN place (Zen) and a way to make you feel at home. I will definitely re-visit!

Grazie Angelo! La prossima volta che passi da Rome sei invitato a cena. Ogni bene

My friend and I stayed for 4 nights in early January and would highly recommend staying here. Jacko was very helpful with information about what to see, transport, where to eat etc. Breakfast was included and you could make drinks during the day. The rooms/bathrooms were very clean and spacious. We really felt at home and relaxed with his company and the other guests. The nearest metro was only 10minute walk where you could connect to see all the sites. A great place to stay,thanks Jacko x

• 1st Jan 2014

I had a very good time staying at Zen House. I have traveled a lot and this place is one of the top 3 places I have ever been ! Very nice. I felt like I was at mine own place. Thank you Giacomo for making our stay very nice. Croata y Argentina :) I recommend this place !!!

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Croatia

this is definitely the best hostel i've lived so far. the room is pretty and the heater worked well. the breakfast is definitely the best i've had in a hotel! highly recommended. it's kind of far from the main tourist places, but there are buses nearby.

Jejeje. The best place to stay while in Rome. There's more to see in the picture. A smiling face and a warm home. The door is opened, it is priceless to hear so welcome in your own language. It was so good to speak Turkish, I just wanted to stay more for it. I found a very nice place and a good location away from the tourist and crowdy area. Thank you Giaco for your hospitality I have a house in Rome now.

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • Turkey

I absolutely LOVED this B&B. I wouldn't change a thing, and I would go back in a heartbeat!!

Giacomo was a wonderful host that did everything he could to make my stay as comfortable as it could be. I couldn't find the proper direction to the B&B and so he came to meet me at the bus stop! The room and whole place itself was very well-kept and comfortable. There were two bathrooms shared between all the rooms and there was no problem with ever having to wait to use one. The breakfast provided was delicious and filling as well. Giacomo also provided the best map and intro to Rome. Thanks!!

Giacomo is a very nice person. He helped us with everything we needed and we had a lot of good conversations. The place is clean and it's like home. Thank you Giacomo for everything.

I stay here 3 nights and it's the greatest bnb ever! Giacomo is very nice and helpful. You will definitely enjoy talking with him! Also, he's a generous host: free tea&italian coffee and fresh fruit 24h. This bnb is not located in a noisy tourist area, but absolutely safe and convenient : with several supermarkets around, a very good roman restaurant on the corner where you can have tasty pasta, and two metro stations within 10min walk. Thank you Giacomo, Zen House feels like home

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Israel

Zen House is a little surprise just off the very center of Rome. Why a surprise? Because when you see the building or even the entrance of the place you are not even sure you reached a “B&B”, because it is so homy! The moment you meet Jacomo’s smile you know you are in good hands. The next thing you know, you get all the pointers and advice you need to get around, and a nice, clean, room is offered. Jacomo, the host, is so generous and the place is so hospitable, that when I arrived back to Rom

• 28th Oct 2013