9.6
Superb 485 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 485 Total Reviews

16th Mar 2017

I can't say enough beautiful things about my experience at Zen House! It has everything you want/ need in a B&B.... it's clean, great price, secure, wi-fi works great, centrally located... the best part of staying there though, was in the relaxed and homey atmosphere. Giacomo was such a positive, sunny, fun, and accommodating host. He is the type of person who makes you feel right at home the moment you step foot inside, and really made my stay in Rome a special experience that I won't forget!

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
5th Dec 2016

The place is amazing, relaxing, cozy and with a really friendly and accommodating staff. Very nice and generous breakfast. When I arrived a plate of pasta and a dessert were offered to me, I felt like home. Giacomo you are running a great place to stay, I will definitely suggest Zen Hose.

15th Nov 2016

The owner, Giacomo, is a really great guy. This B&B is really comfortable, just like being at home. There is a nice free breakfast and full self-catering facilities. I'll definitely stay here next time I'm in Rome.

Thanx Brad, you are always welcome, guests like you are like a bless for me. A solar hug.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Oct 2016

This is one of my favourite places I have stayed in all my travels. Giacomo and his staff member Noa are both so kind and generous. They both went above and beyond in so many ways. There is always food around to eat and Giacomo even made us dinner one night. It's a very homey atmosphere and it felt more like staying with friends. It's about a 20-30 minute walk to the Colosseum and there are lots of big parks nearby. I really enjoyed staying here. Highly recommended!

Thanx Laurel, but please note that you are such a lovely and king guest as well, I'm sure you deserve places like Zen House! Wish you all the best. Merlin

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Oct 2016

Stay here! Reason #1 Stayed here as a single female and felt safe, comfortable and enjoyed every minute Reason #2 Giacomo is the best - He's got so much knowledge about the city and is so keen to share it. Staying at Giacomos feels like staying at a friends place. He does up simple but awesome little breakfasts every morning. Good vibes and lovely people. The location was great, close to the city centre but not so much that your swamped by tourists the minute your out the door. Great place!

9th Oct 2016

What a pleasure it was to stay at Zen in Rome. I'd definitely recommend this B&B!! Excellent location to attractions, restaurants and shopping! 10+!

Dear Sherry, The pleasure was mine, you are a great traveller, kind, communicative and accomodating. Thanx for choosing Zen!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Sep 2016

Great host, comfy bed, bad location especially if you're a Rome first-timer. Would recommend for everything else.