Zen House B&B Reviews

Via Sinuessa 19, Rome, Italy

We were only at Zen House for two nights, but we fell in love and can't wait to go back! It was difficult to find at first, but after that it was easy to find the metro! We felt at home at Zen House!

• 25th Jul 2015

I want to write this review to thank Giacomo for my stay. The location was convenient, it was minutes walk to subway and the bus station which takes you to Roma Termini or city centre. The whole place felt like home. I had my own room and it was supplied with a big cabinet, table to sit, tv to watch, two towels, maps and information brochures, and a nice cold bottle of water waiting for my arrival. I was four hours early to check in and he acxomodated my stay! The whole place only had a four bed

Amazing, Giacomo was so accommodating. The whole experience was out of this world. The place felt like home the moment you step in, and this is quite important for people who travel and that haven't been home in a while. He even made all of his guest a nice meal. He cooks on Wednesday's and it was one of the best meals I've had in Rome! He also waits for you in the morning to cook you eggs. Like where else would you ever get that?! The location was convenient, it was close to subway and buses.

Thanx, I'm glad you had good time in Rome and Hope to see you again, You are always welcome!

Don't stay anywhere else in Rome, One of the comfortable places I've been. Thanks so much for the stay Giacomo!

A wonderful, wonderful place, where I felt like I had a little home of my own in Rome!! I arrived to Zen House after a long journey, after getting lost and with my feet hurting and immediately felt welcomed, was offered a cold drink, to sit down and relax. I knew there and then that I will like it there! Great location, with good connections and very safe, perfectly clean, beautiful room. The guys who work there definitely made my stay, and I will always recommend them.

Zen House is a great place to take a break from the busyness and noise of Rome while still being close to the city. It is a 10 minute walk from the Metro. Giacomo is a friendly, laid back host who provides a high-quality breakfast. The rooms are spacious and clean, and the prices are very reasonable for a large city. I highly recommend Zen House and would definitely stay there again if I return to Rome.

I wish I could give Giacomo and the Zen House an even higher review. Giacomo was an amazing host! He made us feel like guests in his home. He made sure we knew where to go and he personally accompanied us to some delightful restaurants. He provided maps and excellent information. Of course, the two cats were a delightful bonus. He prepared very special breakfasts for us, an in general made our visit in Rome relaxing while we saw everything! Thank you, Giacomo!!!

Thank you Elisabeth, you are one of the sweetiest guest I have ever host in 6 years. Thanx for the kind words. Love and Regards

Thank you Giaccomo for the nice stay, all your helpfulness and tips. It was fantastic. We hope to see rome again and surely stay at Zen House! Give Cretia and Kenzo a big hug.

• 15th May 2015

Thanx was a pleasure to host you. Me and the other guests we will keep petting and take care of Crizia and Kenzo. Hope to see you again

Super friendly and accommodating owner. The breakfast was great too!

This stay was extremely nice. The location is not good even though it's not in the immediate city center. Nevertheless, the metro is close by and the Colosseum/Foro Romano is within walking distance. The Zen House is comfortable, the two cats are very lovable and Giacomo is an extremely nice host and answers all the questions you might have. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good. Thank you for everything, if we're ever coming back to Rome, we're staying there :)

• 27th Apr 2015

We had a beautiful room, comfortable bed and great breakfast. And brilliant Giacomo who was super friendly and kind and so helpful I wanna cry. Didn't that much fall in love with Rome, but would like to go back just to sleep at Zen House. Felt like being at home, that was way more nice and comforting than my own.

You are always welcome, dear Sara. Next time contact me and I will host you as an old friend. Anyway was my pleasure to have you at home Love and Regards. Giacomo

Staff was excellent. Very friendly and gave tips for the city. The two cats living in the house just made my stay perfect! Breakfast is made every morning and location is OK. Not in the center of Rome, but good connections (metro, bus) make it easy to get to the city. Just 3 metro stops from Termini. I highly recommend this place.

I was very pleased with everything about this place. Located a little out from central Rome, it was nice and quiet. The room I stayed in was the perfect size and the breakfast offered is by far the best that I've encountered in my travels. The owner of the Zen House is a great person. He does everything he can to make sure that you are comfortable and are enjoying your stay. The two cats he has are lovely and very friendly. I will be staying here again when I return to Rome

Thank you Jessica, you are the perfect guest. In case you come back to Rome, I will be really glad to host you again.

I loved my stay at Zen House. Lovely neighbourhood, the world's cutest cats, and Giacomo is the sweetest and the kindest guy you will ever meet. The atmosphere in this place is amazing, you will make so many friends! Thank you so much Giacomo, I wish you all the best. :)

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Finland

Thanx Siiri, my pleasure and as you know you are welcome any time.

What a wonderful stay! The facilities are clean and comfortable, amenities are good, delicious breakfast. The host is extraordinary, so warm and welcoming and helpful. The two cats are a joy! We will stay here when we return in the future.

We had an AMAZING stay at Zen House. The location is good, the metro & Colloseum on walking distance (5&20 minutes), the Via Appia Antica right around the corner (such a lovely walk), supermarkets and pizzerias at the other side of the street and the place itself has everything you need, including company you wouldn't want to miss out on: Krizia and Kenzo (the 2 most adorable cats) and Giacomo (the most amazing host). So genuine, helpful and kind AND a good cook! Thank you for everything! :)

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts