ZenjiHotel Reviews

StoneTownOpposite Cine Afrique, P.O.Box 661, Zanzibar, Tanzania

This was a great hotel. Good location, clean comfy rooms, good restaurant. Staff was so helpful and I loved the spiced soap!

Nice hotel with good facilities and atmosphere. Especially the staff is very helpful. The bathroom could use an update, but it will do for now. The rest of the room was perfect.

Clean, very helpful staff, wonderful excursions available. Highly recommend!

It really is a very friendly hotel! And good value for money!

I cannot thank the staff enough for making my trip to Stone Town very memorable. I did poor travel homework and arrived in Stone Town with no cash. I assumed I can use my credit cards everywhere. However, the staff assisted me a lot in this manner. They organised my day trip to Prison Island and also a private taxi driver who drove me all the way to Michamvi and picked me up again at Michamvi 2 days later to take me to Jambiani. The taxi driver again drove me back to Stone Town a day later.