ZenjiHotel Reviews

StoneTownOpposite Cine Afrique, P.O.Box 661, Zanzibar, Tanzania

This is a nice hotel in Zanzibar in the budget range. The location is ok, but I bit out of the centre, so you have to walk up around the port, which was ok, but maybe a little uncomfortable in the dark. The breakfast is great! The staff are very friendly and helpful. We did a lot of their day tours to see around zanzibar, and they were mostly pretty good too. The bed was comfortable and large with a mosquito net and the aircon was good too. Thanks for a great stay!

Staff were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. Easy to set up activities through and at appropriate prices. Had an espresso machine-great breakfast. Not a place to meet people.

The hostel was very clean and the staff were very friendly. I wanted to do quite a bit in my 3 days in Zanzibar, and the staff helped me book all my excursions while I was there. The location is also very good, but I would have preferred something closer to Fordhani Gardens (7 minute walk from Zenji) if I were to go back again.