ZenjiHotel Reviews

StoneTownOpposite Cine Afrique, P.O.Box 661, Zanzibar, Tanzania

The hostel was very clean and the staff were very friendly. I wanted to do quite a bit in my 3 days in Zanzibar, and the staff helped me book all my excursions while I was there. The location is also very good, but I would have preferred something closer to Fordhani Gardens (7 minute walk from Zenji) if I were to go back again.

Very nice, if unsuspecting hotel. My room was very white and clean with a private bathroom, AC, and fan. It was a bit on the small side, but had a comfy double bed. The whole hotel had wifi and a nice little cafe on the roof for breakfast and lunch. The staff were friendly and cordial and the hotel was very near the ferry port. Nice stay overall.

this hotel is right in the middle of stone town, easy walk to many things especially the central market.

• 30th Jun 2015

Lovely hotel Clean AC rooms Delicious food Safe and everyone is so friendly and welcomeing