ZenjiHotel Reviews

StoneTownOpposite Cine Afrique, P.O.Box 661, Zanzibar, Tanzania

It really is a very friendly hotel! And good value for money!

I cannot thank the staff enough for making my trip to Stone Town very memorable. I did poor travel homework and arrived in Stone Town with no cash. I assumed I can use my credit cards everywhere. However, the staff assisted me a lot in this manner. They organised my day trip to Prison Island and also a private taxi driver who drove me all the way to Michamvi and picked me up again at Michamvi 2 days later to take me to Jambiani. The taxi driver again drove me back to Stone Town a day later.

central location close to the ferry terminal, very helpful and charming stuff, wonderful designed rooms. we had a three people bedroom, really spaceous with zanzibar style beds and even a safe. also a welcome hibiscus drink and there is a nice roofterrasse, where the breakfast is served. we enjoyed! thank you, zenji hotel!

• 5th Jan 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

This place is really fantastic and they go out of their way to make you feel at home. I was travelling by myself and they made me feel safe and helped me organise all my tours. Really lived up to the hype !

• 26th Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

Zenji is easy located close to the ferry terminal. The staff are helpful and friendly and always ready to give you an extra espresso with the delicious breakfast they serve up (be sure to try the hibiscus juice and banana and vanilla jam!). Our room was decorated with flowers and locally made spiced soaps. It was a relaxing stay with everything we needed in walking distance (spice market, the alleyways, the dala dala buses).

• 21st Dec 2013
  • New Zealand

wonderful little hotel with wonderfu staff

• 14th Nov 2013