Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Clean, fun with very helpfull staff. It is located no more than 5 minutes from the old city center. So practically everything is at hand. Love the arragments in the rooms. The common room is nice and cozy and a perfect place to talk with other travellers. The vibe was excellent. Strongly recomend it. It does not matter if you come for one night or for a whole week, it is the place to be.

One of the best hostels I stayed in Europe so far. the location is close to everything and the facilities at the hostel are great. They have great Wi-Fi, very clean rooms and showers, full entertainment system with tons of DVDs, beer, a full kitchen to cook full meals. The staff, Polona and Ana are amazing. I had to buy a computer and Polona even got me in touch with few of computer friends and gave me recommendations on where to buy a new computer. Overall, a great place, I will surely be back

Really nice location, in the middle on the city. The staff is very friendly (unfortunately they are not present 24/7) (Be careful: the price don't include the taxes....)

It's in a very good street, close to downtown and rail station. However, the toilettes are very small and a little dirty. The shower was very annoying. I wouldn't return to this hostel.

I had a great time at Zeppelin Hostel. Have to be honest, there was one thing missing - an elevator as it is quite high and I had a lot of luggage but even that got better then an elevator as I had staff helping me to bring it all up and that -belive me- was much more fun then an elevator as all the staff is very nice and lots of fun. I simply loved the place. relaxed,great position, clean and safe. Great value for money! Would come back with no doubt.

• 24th Nov 2014

Great hostel, everyone was so helpful! Especially Polona, who has inspired me to come back and explore Slovenia!!

The atmosphere in this hostel was the best or then I was lucky because there were the nicest people staying in the hostel when I was there. The staff was super friendly too. Breakfast was good and there was a pancake night on Friday! I won't complain about the showers because the water was always nice and warm. The beds were a bit squeaky. Location is just a few-minute-walk from the riverside, perfection. :)

Good location close to train and bus station. Staff are helpful and friendly. Shower are large and clean however they are the push ones which lasts only a few seconds. Large dorm rooms and comfortable beds. Can we difficult to be social with the set up but other guests were great although that could have been an exception

Wonderful hostel. Nice and small, very intimate. Nice beds, excellent kitchen facilities. Staff super helpful in figuring out signtseeing and travel. Only bad thing is the shower- it only stays on for 5 seconds at a time- and the stairs, which were hard to manage with a suitcase

Great staff, great city great hostel. Even the bed was made by arrival:)

The manager dropped me off to the train station because it was late at night, which just tops off a brilliant stay. Gave us free private trips to the gorge and to an awesome lookout. Great place, great people.

Very nice hostel and friendly staff! We stayed in the Swedish room which was a double room - I forgot we were in a hostel as it was better than some hotels we have stayed in. We were impressed with the facilities and enjoyed breakfast. Met some great people in this hostel! Lovely location and easy to find.

Everything about this hostel was awesome, apart from the showers. Yes, they were hot but you had to push a button to make it work. The stream would only last 3 seconds (and thats generous) until you had to push it again! It seemed I was pushing the button more than actually washing myself. For 'water saving efficiency' I give the shower 5 stars as most of our group showered very short due to frustration. Other than that all was really good! :)

Very good hostel, very close to center and train and bus station. Everything looked clean and tidy and staff were friendly and helpfull. Breakfast, although simple, is definitely a plus. Could have more toilets and showers and the water in the showers should last more than 5 seconds each time you press the button. I recomend it and will stay again if I ever come back to Ljubljana.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

Staff were super friendly and helpful, free tea and coffee were great, free breakfast was good. However the showers did not work properly- you had to press a button every 3 seconds for the water to turn back on which was ridiculous.

Very nice hotel, I had to check-in late and check-out early and had no trouble in doing so!

The Staff, location, cleanliness and Security just perfect! Ideal hostel for solo travelers, with a nice common area. If you want party time, from this hostel you are near to the 2 most famous places to go out in the night: Compañeros (25 mts) and Parlament (300 mts). Definitly I would come back to Zepellin.

The staff were extremely friendly and willing to help whenever they could! The location of the hostel is only a 5-10 from the Main Square which is great! The only downfall was the showers. You kept having the push the button (every 30 seconds) so it was fairly hard to take a proper shower.

Good hostel, showers and toilet not always clean. When we watched a movie, the women from the hostel made popcorn for us for free.

The staff at the hostel spoke very good english, and it is not a boring atmosphere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4