Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Probably the best Hostel I have stayed at so far. The staff was super helpful and friendly and have great advice on what to see in the city. The atmosphere was great and felt like a family where all travelers met in the common area and walked and went out together. The place was clean and had everything you needed for a great stay. Ljublana is a great city and I would defiantly come back and stay here when I do!

Recommandable hostel in a big building. The arabic rrom with the private bathroom was clean and nicely decorated.

Great hostel, amazing staff, so helpful and friendly. I had a great stay here and would definitely recommend it.

Great place to stay! The central location makes it very easy to go anywhere in the city and the staff is super friendly and helpful in giving you suggestions about fun things to do in the city. Its also a great place to meet fellow travelers, which really makes your experience in Ljubljana unforgettable! I will definitely come back here (hopefully for longer) and am super keen on returning to Ljubljana. Also shout out to Polona for being amazing!

• 13th May 2015

I loved this hostel it had a great friendly environment. Staff are very friendly and very helpful. Excellent hostel !!!! The only negative was the showers - you have to continually press a button to get ten seconds of water - drove me crazy especially trying to wash my hair

The staff were amazing at this hostel - so helpful, friendly and great local knowledge. However, the hostel itself was disappointing. It was not clean, the showers were terrible (push button lasting about 10 sec), and it was really small.

I am really sorry that you were so disappointed in our hostel. Hmmmm showers, we are trying to find a solution. As for the size of our hostel. This is a charm of our hostel, her solo travelers can realy easy find other travelers and conect with each other. Precisly of that new stories new and new frienships develope. And we are more than happy to be a part of this. concerning the other things we will do our best to improve our self. Kind regards. Polona

The hostel is located 5 minutes away from the bus/train station and the city center. Everything is clean, the beds are comfortable, and there's a nice kitchen that you can use to cook. Big lockers in the rooms too! Loved all the funny quotes in the bathroom too ;) The best part is the staff, the girls have been kind and helpful, and once again, I'd like to thank the amazing Polona which went out of her way to make everything great! Thanks to you, I felt at home both at the hostel and in the city

Ljubljana is amazing and you should stay at this hostel. Staff was amazing- Polona went way out of her way to show us around, even buying us beers, showing us the best places to eat, and helping with laundry. Great location, comfy beds, great lockers. Small, but very homey. Highly recommended. We will be back!

The Staff here is wonderful, Polona especially is a great hostess and makes sure everyone staying here has a great time!

• 7th May 2015

Great hostel! Very secure, perfect location (yet still away from the loud city noises), and the staff couldn't have been more friendly. Atmosphere was great, and the hostel seemed to attract people who wanted to actually meet other travelers, rather than sit on their technology all day. Overall cleanliness was great. Coupled with the amazing city that Ljubljana has to offer, this was a perfect stay!

Pleasant small hostel, good ambience and nice staff, facilities are ok

• 3rd May 2015
  • Switzerland

I was nervous about having a 10 bed room at first, but it was honestly a really great experience. The atmosphere in this hostel was great, there were so many friendly people that made this one of my favorite hostels that I've stayed in. The staff were wonderful, and even made us popcorn while we watched a movie. The majority of the people in the hostel all went out together and had an wonderful time. Thanks for being great Zeppelin!

Zeppelin is a really cool hostel. It's got a great location - 10 minutes to the bus station and 5 minutes to the centre and the park. It has a great atmosphere and is very easy to meet and chat to people if you are on your own. They also give you free breakfast and offer many trips around the country. The hostel itself is clean and cosy and the staff are great.

The hostel is in a great location between the main train and bus station and city center. The staff were great too. We loved Ljubljana!

Nice hostel with a GREAT staff. Super Close to train station for a very easy walk. Also quite close to city center. Would come back

A nice hostel in a good location. You have to climb some stairs to get there, but the staff was very nice and the beds comfortable. Small common area but I still met some cool people. I did not like the shower facilities that require you to push a button over and over to run the water. If that doesn't bother you this is a decent choice. Either way you're in Ljubljana, so you're bound to have a pleasant holiday.

A good base for Ljubljana, which was a surprisingly nice (very small) town! Sweet staff, clean, spacious and comfortable dorms, cosy common area with kitchenette, free basic breakfast and tea and coffee (at least I hope it was free!) Very quiet and lacking in atmosphere while I was there but small set up makes it easy to meet people. Would highly recommend getting out into the countryside which is beautiful. 10 mins to bus and train station, 10 mins town, 3 mins to supermarket.

Thanks again for all your help Polona! The staff all in all is really helpful and ready to give awesome traveling tips. The location is really good since its not far from the train station and really close to the city center. -Petra

Great staff, so helpful and welcoming! Definitely would stay again!

An absolutely fantastic experience. I arrived after traveling up through the Balkans for the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately I had a flight out early the next morning, but my short stay was nonetheless far more than I expected. Dolores went above and beyond to help ensure that I had transit to the airport in the morning and additionally made sure that there was breakfast for me before I left in the morning. I couldn't expect or hope for a better staff at the hostel. Highly recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4