Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Nice hostel. Extremely helpful staff! Clean and safe. Annoying showers that have a button you have to press every 10 seconds or so. But at least the water's hot!

Out of our 2 week mini Euro trip, this was our favourite hostel! Great staff

The staff here is fantastic! They are so nice and eager to help you with travel plans and make recommendations...I cannot say enough good things about the staff. Location is also pretty good.

A lovely hostel right by the train station and a short walk from the city centre. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was included, which was a lovely luxury. The shower was a bit irritating as it went off after three seconds but all in all a lovely stay.

• 18th Aug 2014

like hostel apartment!! Staffs are soooo friendly, made some calls for me to find my lost bag!!!!! safe and convenient located, 200 meters to central square and train station by walk! Ps: tourist info center offers a very good city+castle guide, the guide girl is awesome….

The hostel is an easy walking distance away from the mainstation (10min) and oldtown (10min). Also the lovely tivoli park is very close. The common room is perfect to meet peopl and the staff is very helpfull and nice. I would stay there again.

We stayed in a really lovely big room. Very close to the centre and the bus and train station. Quite near a busy road next to it and since it was hot had to have the windows open, so was a little noisy. A good breakfast was provided.

• 4th Aug 2014

We really liked this hostel. The location is very good, you can to all the interesting sites walking and it is clean.

• 3rd Aug 2014

This is a really great, friendly hostel. The lady that greated us at the desk was really nice and incredibly helpful, telling us exactly what we should do and how to go about it during our stay. The city is really small so it makes sense that it's only a 5 minute walk into the centre from the hostel. Overall just a genuinely nice, friendly place with everything you could need for a short stay in Ljubljana!

Zeppelin Hostel was such a great choice for my 3 night stay in Ljubjlana! The dorms are spacious and you have your own locker (bring your own lock though, which is fair.). I met some great people there, the staff was brilliant too! They also have cheap beer, juice and water for sale, and a good basic breakfast! I would not hesitate to go back again!

Located in a historic building, walking distance from both the train/bus station and downtown. Clean & friendly. I did ask them to call an airport shuttle for me and that shuttle never arrived, not sure what the miscommunication was there.

All in l we loved our stay at the hostel. The staff were so friendly and helpful. They had train/bus timetables in the foyer with prices so it was so easy to get around Slovenia. The location is not exactly the most central (5-10 minute walk to the centre) however it is closer to the train station so easier to walk with a backpack. Also, the showers are the push-button ones and last for about 3 seconds which was very annoying.

OK place to stay in between the bus/train station and the center of Ljubljana. Wasn't the cleanest or most social place to stay, just kind of average. The free breakfast was kind of lame too, just toast and jelly. I didn't like the shower turned off every 5 seconds, 20 or 30 seconds would have been more reasonable.

Great place to stay. Very clean and the atmosphere was really good. Nice staff that would help you with anything you'd ask them. Met really nice people there.

fell in love with the beautiful ana after she patiently explained to me that a key goes through a door to unlock it and also when i found out she folded up all my laundry neatly. close to the train station and central area. atmosphere's a bit dull with a small common area but go to the free walking tour to meet other travellers. P.S Human Fish is actually a pretty good beer despite the name

Very close to the city centre; clean; organised and a good-sized kitchen. Could maybe do with a couple more hobs in the kitchen, but not essential.

Really pleasant hostel in a great location. Staff were friendly and helpful and facilities are top-notch. T ten-bed dorm does get fairly warm in summer, even with the windows open (the one portable fan in the room wasn't really enough.) But other than that, I had a comfortable stay and met some nice people. The hostel's small size makes it quite cosy and easy to meet people. But there's no pressure to hang out with everyone and you can just chill on your own if you prefer that too.

Great location and great breakfast. Very helpful staff. A bit cramped when all guests are there but it was a good hostel.

very clean, and good location but the staff were not the friendliest and there wasn't really any atmosphere

super quiet hostel but nice

« first « Prev 1 2 3