Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great staff, so helpful and welcoming! Definitely would stay again!

An absolutely fantastic experience. I arrived after traveling up through the Balkans for the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately I had a flight out early the next morning, but my short stay was nonetheless far more than I expected. Dolores went above and beyond to help ensure that I had transit to the airport in the morning and additionally made sure that there was breakfast for me before I left in the morning. I couldn't expect or hope for a better staff at the hostel. Highly recommend.

Very nice hostel in the center of Ljubljana, with really friendly staff. Clean, spacious rooms with plugs near the beds and individual lights. The showers are a bit strange, you only get 5 seconds of water each time you press the button and it's extremely hot.

Excellent hostel with very friendly and helpful/ knowledgeable staff (particularly Palona). You have to walk through the communal area to get to rooms etc so it ensures that you meet people and mingle. Would stay again!

By far one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! I booked for a couple of nights and ended up staying nearly a week! The staff are amazing - every one of them go out of their way to make you feel at home and welcome. Awesome place to stay if you're travelling alone too - hang out in the cozy little common room/kitchen for a while with a beer and you're guaranteed to meet some cool people! If you're going to Ljubljana this is the place to stay!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Close to the center, clean, great atmosphere, etc... But most of all, one of the best staffs at any hostel I've been to. Polona, Dolores and Jurerka were extremely welcoming, nice and fun to hang out with. I basically felt Slovenian for the few days I was there, and I hope to come back and see them and their awesome city again!

• 31st Mar 2015

As a solo traveler, staying at Zeppelin was a truly amazing experience. It's a small hostel so you could easily met everyone in the common room. It felt like a real family. Besides that, location is unbeatable, in-between the city center and the bus/train station (5 min walking each side). Metelkova district it also nearby. Staff is great, probably the best I've ever met, WIFI works perfectly and in terms of facilities, you have everything you need. I would definitely come back!

At first I was a bit reluctant to stay at a small hostel but this hostel has completely changed the way I feel about them! It felt like I was staying in a friends house! The best thing here is the staff! They're AMAZING and always go above and beyond their duties. I came here as a solo traveler and I've left here with a lot of new friends! The free breakfast is great, awesome cosy common room where you're guaranteed to meet people, the rooms are nice and the whole place is incredibly clean!

Polona is just simply the best person to run a hostel. She is very knowledgeable of the city and takes you out and shows you the night life and everything the city as to offer. Small hostel with a big heart.

The staff were very welcoming and were happy to answer any of our questions about the area, they also recommended places to visit and eat on a budget. Breakfast is included which is useful. The Hostel was clean and the decor gave the hostel a friendly and relaxing feel. If I was to visit the area again I would definitely stay at Zeppelin.

• 23rd Mar 2015

The staff at Zeppelin are friendly and helpful with recommendations of activities and food. The rooms are spacious, warm and very comfortable. Breakfast is very good, but the kitchen is lacking some faculties making it hard to cook your own food. Bathrooms are clean and but the showers are annoying as they turn off every 5 seconds. Zeppelin is in a great location being close to the centre of town.

Excellent and friendly staff. Especially Misa ensured our stay was comfortable and answered all our queries in detail.

The staff here are so helpful! Not the best atmosphere in winter but a good hostel nonetheless

Palomo and Dolores were super nice and super helpful. I had a wonderful time.

• 18th Mar 2015

The staffs were very friendly. The location and installation are very good. Just one negative point, there was a bit of noise from people talking at the kitchen after 11pm (my room was in front of the kitchen). Despite of that, no issues. I do recommend this hostel.

Great place, great location, and the staff were some of the nicest people I have ever met. I really enjoyed my stay here, and hope that I will be back someday.

• 11th Mar 2015

The hostel is well located, only five minutes walk to the main center. The staff is really really friendly and helpful. Since I went in the low period season they didn´t charge me shower towel. The atmosphere was pretty nice and cosy. The second time that I´ve been there were kind enough to give me a doble bed single room for the same price of a 10 mixed dorm. I think that with this I surely recommend your stay in this Hostel! The train and bus station are a few minutes walk which is a must too!

Love this hostel so much. The owner of the hostel, Polona, is such a patient and kind host to us. She suggested a lot of tips to us. That just made us feel like at home. Breakfast included, clean rooms, nice location. Only the shower needs improvement, as the water was too hot for us and couldn't be adjusted. But overall, just an excellent hostel!

hello! Thank you for great review. We have fixed problem with the showers. Just one more thing I am not the owner I am team leader, but the same as the rest of the team :) Polona ;)

This cosy hostel has an excellent location, 5-10 mins walk from the railway station, and a nice homely feel to it. I stayed during low season so didn't have many fellow guests to share with, however, the wonderful staff made sure I enjoyed my stay. The common area is bright and cheerful, the breakfast and kitchen facilities are good and Polona and the girls will be sure to help you make the most of your stay. I felt at home!

Nice staff and great location ;) Showers are a little bit to hot :P