Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

The staff were very welcoming and were happy to answer any of our questions about the area, they also recommended places to visit and eat on a budget. Breakfast is included which is useful. The Hostel was clean and the decor gave the hostel a friendly and relaxing feel. If I was to visit the area again I would definitely stay at Zeppelin.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Excellent and friendly staff. Especially Misa ensured our stay was comfortable and answered all our queries in detail.

The staff here are so helpful! Not the best atmosphere in winter but a good hostel nonetheless

Palomo and Dolores were super nice and super helpful. I had a wonderful time.

• 18th Mar 2015

The staffs were very friendly. The location and installation are very good. Just one negative point, there was a bit of noise from people talking at the kitchen after 11pm (my room was in front of the kitchen). Despite of that, no issues. I do recommend this hostel.

Great place, great location, and the staff were some of the nicest people I have ever met. I really enjoyed my stay here, and hope that I will be back someday.

• 11th Mar 2015

The hostel is well located, only five minutes walk to the main center. The staff is really really friendly and helpful. Since I went in the low period season they didn´t charge me shower towel. The atmosphere was pretty nice and cosy. The second time that I´ve been there were kind enough to give me a doble bed single room for the same price of a 10 mixed dorm. I think that with this I surely recommend your stay in this Hostel! The train and bus station are a few minutes walk which is a must too!

Love this hostel so much. The owner of the hostel, Polona, is such a patient and kind host to us. She suggested a lot of tips to us. That just made us feel like at home. Breakfast included, clean rooms, nice location. Only the shower needs improvement, as the water was too hot for us and couldn't be adjusted. But overall, just an excellent hostel!

hello! Thank you for great review. We have fixed problem with the showers. Just one more thing I am not the owner I am team leader, but the same as the rest of the team :) Polona ;)

This cosy hostel has an excellent location, 5-10 mins walk from the railway station, and a nice homely feel to it. I stayed during low season so didn't have many fellow guests to share with, however, the wonderful staff made sure I enjoyed my stay. The common area is bright and cheerful, the breakfast and kitchen facilities are good and Polona and the girls will be sure to help you make the most of your stay. I felt at home!

Nice staff and great location ;) Showers are a little bit to hot :P

Very helpful and friendly staff. Some of the best you can get!

Really enjoyed my stay at Zeppelin, friendly staff really made it a special one!

• 13th Feb 2015

Clean rooms. Quite social. The showers had a push button that only stayed on for ten seconds?! The blonde staff member was so great but another one was really apathetic and unhelpful.

Everything about this hostel is fantastic but the showers are a nightmare.

The staff here were fantastic. They were beyond helpful. Great location, easy access to city, buses and trains

Awesome, clean hostel. Great location and amazing staff.

Comfy and warm hostel. Very helpful staff and had a wonderful stay.

The staff was the most kindest persons ever! I really enjoyed my stay there!

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Great staff, especially Polona. Good wifi throughout. Good kitchen facilities. Comfy beds. Has an "apartment" feel to it which makes it quite chilled. Could be slightly closer to the centre but still only 5 mins walk

The hostel is great and all the people I met there, includying the staff, were great. Made my stay in Ljubljana much nicer. My only problem was with the showers, but I kind of handled.

« first « Prev 1 2 3