Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Really enjoyed my stay at Zeppelin, friendly staff really made it a special one!

• 13th Feb 2015

Clean rooms. Quite social. The showers had a push button that only stayed on for ten seconds?! The blonde staff member was so great but another one was really apathetic and unhelpful.

The staff here were fantastic. They were beyond helpful. Great location, easy access to city, buses and trains

Awesome, clean hostel. Great location and amazing staff.

Comfy and warm hostel. Very helpful staff and had a wonderful stay.

The staff was the most kindest persons ever! I really enjoyed my stay there!

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Great staff, especially Polona. Good wifi throughout. Good kitchen facilities. Comfy beds. Has an "apartment" feel to it which makes it quite chilled. Could be slightly closer to the centre but still only 5 mins walk

The hostel is great and all the people I met there, includying the staff, were great. Made my stay in Ljubljana much nicer. My only problem was with the showers, but I kind of handled.

That's the first time that I totally satisfy with a hostel like I was with Zeppelin Hostel. The staff was just amazing. They can give you any useful information. If they don't, they are willing to help to find it out. The hostel is clean. The atmosphere is super, just like a small world. Lastly, it's cheap !

Nice place to stay, central location, easy-going staff. A fun place to be during your holidays. Recommended.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Greece

Great staff! Small hostel with a large common area, therefore its very easy to meet and socialise with other travellers. The facilities are great for hostel standards, with comfortable beds and a great kitchen for cooking. The only drawback is that the showers "save too much water" but that is easily overlooked by how great everything else is.

This hostel has everything you come to expect as a traveller and is close to the city center. What made a lasting impression on me was the staff's willingness to go above and beyond, ensuring your stay and departure are as smooth as possible.

Good to place to live. Only there is hidden Tourist Tax which is charged when you checkout!

Good hostel, staff is very friendly and helpful. It's a bit smaller than I had imagined, but it's still a good hostel.

1. It is good that the hostel separated the the restroom and bathroom between male/female to different side of building. 2. Please change the Shower from the fixed to moving hand shower so it can protect water spilling out and safe the water and even make the bathroom dry.

Definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Clean, fun with very helpfull staff. It is located no more than 5 minutes from the old city center. So practically everything is at hand. Love the arragments in the rooms. The common room is nice and cozy and a perfect place to talk with other travellers. The vibe was excellent. Strongly recomend it. It does not matter if you come for one night or for a whole week, it is the place to be.

One of the best hostels I stayed in Europe so far. the location is close to everything and the facilities at the hostel are great. They have great Wi-Fi, very clean rooms and showers, full entertainment system with tons of DVDs, beer, a full kitchen to cook full meals. The staff, Polona and Ana are amazing. I had to buy a computer and Polona even got me in touch with few of computer friends and gave me recommendations on where to buy a new computer. Overall, a great place, I will surely be back

Really nice location, in the middle on the city. The staff is very friendly (unfortunately they are not present 24/7) (Be careful: the price don't include the taxes....)

We are glad you enjoyed our hostel and our staff. As a matter of fact our price does include government taxes. But it does not include a tourist tax of 1,01 EUR which is clearly mentioned at our Hostelworld site. Kind regards, Luka

It's in a very good street, close to downtown and rail station. However, the toilettes are very small and a little dirty. The shower was very annoying. I wouldn't return to this hostel.

I had a great time at Zeppelin Hostel. Have to be honest, there was one thing missing - an elevator as it is quite high and I had a lot of luggage but even that got better then an elevator as I had staff helping me to bring it all up and that -belive me- was much more fun then an elevator as all the staff is very nice and lots of fun. I simply loved the place. relaxed,great position, clean and safe. Great value for money! Would come back with no doubt.

• 24th Nov 2014