Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Wonderful hostel. Nice and small, very intimate. Nice beds, excellent kitchen facilities. Staff super helpful in figuring out signtseeing and travel. Only bad thing is the shower- it only stays on for 5 seconds at a time- and the stairs, which were hard to manage with a suitcase

Great staff, great city great hostel. Even the bed was made by arrival:)

Very nice hostel and friendly staff! We stayed in the Swedish room which was a double room - I forgot we were in a hostel as it was better than some hotels we have stayed in. We were impressed with the facilities and enjoyed breakfast. Met some great people in this hostel! Lovely location and easy to find.

Everything about this hostel was awesome, apart from the showers. Yes, they were hot but you had to push a button to make it work. The stream would only last 3 seconds (and thats generous) until you had to push it again! It seemed I was pushing the button more than actually washing myself. For 'water saving efficiency' I give the shower 5 stars as most of our group showered very short due to frustration. Other than that all was really good! :)

Very good hostel, very close to center and train and bus station. Everything looked clean and tidy and staff were friendly and helpfull. Breakfast, although simple, is definitely a plus. Could have more toilets and showers and the water in the showers should last more than 5 seconds each time you press the button. I recomend it and will stay again if I ever come back to Ljubljana.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

Staff were super friendly and helpful, free tea and coffee were great, free breakfast was good. However the showers did not work properly- you had to press a button every 3 seconds for the water to turn back on which was ridiculous.

Very nice hotel, I had to check-in late and check-out early and had no trouble in doing so!

The Staff, location, cleanliness and Security just perfect! Ideal hostel for solo travelers, with a nice common area. If you want party time, from this hostel you are near to the 2 most famous places to go out in the night: Compañeros (25 mts) and Parlament (300 mts). Definitly I would come back to Zepellin.

The staff were extremely friendly and willing to help whenever they could! The location of the hostel is only a 5-10 from the Main Square which is great! The only downfall was the showers. You kept having the push the button (every 30 seconds) so it was fairly hard to take a proper shower.

Good hostel, showers and toilet not always clean. When we watched a movie, the women from the hostel made popcorn for us for free.

The staff at the hostel spoke very good english, and it is not a boring atmosphere.

Hostel Zeppelin is located only 5 to 10mins walking to main square. As the city is really small you can do everything on foot. The staff was always helpful and very polite, really nice and kind girls. Bathroom was leaking water the whole time from one of the showers, but it think it was an isolated problem. Kitchen small but useful. Breakfast standard (toast butter and cereals). For the overnights it is a good stay. I would recomment.

A space downstairs to leave a bike or a motorbike, good idea. A lot of stairs not recommended for people with disabilities.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Poland

Unfortunately I only spent a Saturday night here and I had to wake up super early the next morning, so I could not really enjoy the vibe of this hostel. The receptionist is out of this world friendly and does everything to make you feel welcome. The stairs to get to the hostel were a bit difficult, and I didn't get much sleep as it was a Saturday night, but I would like to stay there again.

The neighborhood is pretty noisy.

The gentlemen toilet is not clean and the shower button is inconvient.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Macau

Change the showers so they last longer. 4 seconds is ridiculous. Otherwise everything was great.

Good location and friendly Anna. Would go back

Very friendly staff.clean.good wifi.basic breakfast . adequate common area.

Arrived late, was a tiny bit scary as it's on the second floor in a dark staircase but that is literally the only negative about this hostel. Girl on reception was so helpful And the hostel itself was super clean, modern and in a great location. The common area is great, just the right size so that u can get talking to people over a beer or at breakfast! Highly recommended

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4