Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Located in a historic building, walking distance from both the train/bus station and downtown. Clean & friendly. I did ask them to call an airport shuttle for me and that shuttle never arrived, not sure what the miscommunication was there.

OK place to stay in between the bus/train station and the center of Ljubljana. Wasn't the cleanest or most social place to stay, just kind of average. The free breakfast was kind of lame too, just toast and jelly. I didn't like the shower turned off every 5 seconds, 20 or 30 seconds would have been more reasonable.

fell in love with the beautiful ana after she patiently explained to me that a key goes through a door to unlock it and also when i found out she folded up all my laundry neatly. close to the train station and central area. atmosphere's a bit dull with a small common area but go to the free walking tour to meet other travellers. P.S Human Fish is actually a pretty good beer despite the name

Really pleasant hostel in a great location. Staff were friendly and helpful and facilities are top-notch. T ten-bed dorm does get fairly warm in summer, even with the windows open (the one portable fan in the room wasn't really enough.) But other than that, I had a comfortable stay and met some nice people. The hostel's small size makes it quite cosy and easy to meet people. But there's no pressure to hang out with everyone and you can just chill on your own if you prefer that too.

Great location and great breakfast. Very helpful staff. A bit cramped when all guests are there but it was a good hostel.

very clean, and good location but the staff were not the friendliest and there wasn't really any atmosphere

super quiet hostel but nice

Great location, great staff and great value...everything I could want as a traveler! The lady working there had great recommendations for local restaurants, beers and even how to get to Smarna Gora (nearby hiking venue...which I recommend!) using the bus system. Truly fantastic experience in Ljubljana.

I loved it here! Its a great place and the staff were amazing! It was always clean, breakfast is included and the common room is a nice place to hang out! No air-conditioning though, which would have been nice but it was a really good place and i definitely recommend it! THANKS Zeppelin Hostel!

Traveling 5 weeks in Eastern Europe and this has been our favorite hostel by far. The staff was so nice. One of the staff made us popcorn while we were watching a movie in the common area which was very sweet of her! We loved Ljubljana because of this hostel!

Really good location - a short walk from the bus station and the old town. Is very clean and modern. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The hostel is quite small and cosy so it's quite easy to meet people although I was there early in the week so there was not much happening. Would definitely recommend it.

Nice, quiet hostel. Girl at desk made great recommendation for public movie screening in the main square.

The staff at this hostel is very nice and helpful. We missed our train and had to take a bus instead, not arriving until 2am and someone still came to let us in and get settled. The breakfast in the morning is simple but appreciated. Great location from bus station and downtown area.

The bathroom is kinda messy. The shower timer is really short and the temperature can't be controlled.

Having an additional washing machine would be great, so that there is less of a wait. Something to stop the floors getting all wet after showers would be good as well. Great hostel though, I loved it!!

Location was great, just a few minutes walk from the bus and train stations, and really close to the river. I loved the common area of the hostel, was great for meeting people and getting ideas on things to see in Ljubljana and for day trips. Staff was nice and helpful. I stayed in huge large dorm which was nice. Lockers are also a good size although you have to rent the lock if you don't have one.

The best thing about the hostel is that they had oscillating fans in each room that make the hot days bearable. The fan was the biggest advancement in hostel knowledgeably! Recommend highly.

Very good location and nice decoration in rooms. Nothing too fancy but very good!! We liked it!

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Arriving late at night from a cold disinterested bus station where our tired feet directed us to the 3 rd floor of a building that appeared from the street outline.In a matter of ten minutes we were safely in our big dorm room,our heads laying on a soft clan pillow. and the sounds of Ljubljana calling us for the sun filled morning that awaits us. Magnificent Ljubljana was there for us to enjoy,a light but adequate breakfast,excellent information from the staff and we had arrived.

Great location from train/bus station. Awesome staff, very helpful, good common room. Short walk to most things. Really enjoyed my stay at Zeppelin hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3