Zeppelin Hostel

9.2
Superb 2172 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

Great location, cosy and friendly vibe. Like most people have said - ideal for solo travellers to meet others. Staff were one of the nicest and most helpful I've come across on my travels so far (special shout out to Monja!).

14th Apr 2017

Great hostel! Staff is really friendly and (by human error) I forgot to book a room for a friend on Easter weekend, so the girl at the desk worked with us to find alternate solutions for the next two nights: calling other hostels and even looking at airbnb with us. The hostel is also a really good location and ensures you won't need public transportation (unless you plan to make day trips out of Ljubljana... and you should!) during your stay.

• England, Male, 25-30
11th Apr 2017

Thanks for the Umbrella, Ana :)

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

I had a great stay here and met some amazing people. I have to mark the hostel down a little because of a small bed bug situation though I know it can happen to any hostel and I must say the staff responded amazingly. Great location. A bit weird that there is no member of staff in the hostel overnight.

Dear Hannah, We are really sorry for what happened. Unfortunatley anyone can bring us this. We can't 100% prevent it from happening, but we can definitely act, if it happens and so we did. Profesionals came the same day and they solved the problem. We apologise once again and wish you safe travels. Kind regards and all the best. Polona and Zeppelin hostel team.

7th Apr 2017

Staff and atmosphere are awesome; but there is no elevator which was not that convenient.

• sidneytjx
  • Singapore, Male, 18-24
6th Apr 2017
7.4

I was in the Japanese room for a night. I'm sorry zeppelin I'm sure you guys are nice guys and all but the moment I entered the room I could smell the stench of sweat and it was quite gross. I think the wires sockets could have been improved more also, as well as general cleanliness. Would not go back Altho I think people had a great time meeting new friends

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Mar 2017

Fantastic location and exceptional people.

25th Mar 2017

Awesome staff and great rooms. Good atmosphere for interacting with other travelers. Good location in town. Really a perfect place.

17th Mar 2017

The staff was very helpful, helping me to solve problems of my trip. The hostel is nice to stay, and it's near to tourist attractions. Highly recommend it!

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Mar 2017

I really loved this hostel. Small so was easy to meet people and in a great location, walking distance from the bus station and main town. The staff were so friendly and the kitchen/sofa were in reception so you could chill there and meet new people coming in. They also had shower gel and shampoo AND a hairdryer you could borrow. Can't fault it.