Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great hostel to stay in. Staff were friendly, the hostel was clean, the dorm room was big, and the common area, while small, was a good place to hang out and meet other people. Would recommend it to anyone visiting Ljubljana.

I had a great stay here. The staff were really friendly and the atmosphere was fantastic. I highly recommend staying here!

Awesome hostel, made loads of great friends there and would definitely go again

Great hostel, welcoming and helpful staff, perfect location, very easy to make friends, good facilities. Stay here!

Fun hostel, large rooms and large lockers. Squeaky beds and annoying showers that only last for 3seconds until you have to press the button again. But environmentally friendly signs all over hostel regarding water usage and power saving which is good. I was leaving early (7am) and they offered for my prepaid breakfast to be ready for me. Only to wake up and nothing was prepared.

Hello Jessica! We had I am really sorry about the breakfast. I left a note to my friend that was working after me. But she didn't see it. This is our fault and I am really sorry about that. We will make sure that that doesn't happen again. Sorry again!!!!!

Only one thing bothered me (a little bit) was the shower, which you have to keep pressing the button to allow water to flow. besides that, PERFECT HOSTEL!

About 10 minutes wlaking to the centre. Excelent staff. People are very kind. The shower is not the best. It would be better if the had some more toilets. Very clean and the have a big locker inside the room.

More power sockets, please!

Great location very close to the bus/train stations and the city center, nice and helpful staff, welcomed included breakfast. One little drawback would be the stall-like bathroom (showers + toilets), quite Spartan.

Amazing hostel! The common area is a great place to meet fellow travelers and hang out. The staff are really good as well with everything and anything you need to know about Ljubljana and Slovenia.

Good location and nice little hostel in Lubjub. I liked the common room setup - it encourages everyone to talk. The beds were nice and the rooms were clean. The pedestrian walking signal was annoying when trying to sleep, they should encourage turning on fans in every room to cancel out the noise.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Great atmosphere.

I was in desperate need for an early night in a comfy bed and that is what Zeppelin prvided. Only there for 1 night but staff were keen to help and free breakfast is always great. Plus the power on the shower is amazing

Nice small hostel with great staff. Very convenient location, large lockers, and a cozy little kitchen and lounge. I didn't mind the timed showers too much; the water pressure was surprisingly strong, but the temperature was perfect. Everything was very clean when I was there.

Great atmosphere. Very friendly staff. Will definitely recommend to friends.

Good value, good location, clean and safe. Only stayed one night and left early in the morning, the staff made sure there was self service basic breakfast available for me in the morning and I didn't have to pay the key deposit as no one would be there to refund it when i left. Friendly atmosphere but not extremely social as a lone traveller! Overall good place to stay for a night or two passing through Ljubljana.

Very modern and well kept hostel. Good for staying short or long term. Has a common area for people to meet and mingle. Staff are excellent! Just ONE small issue, showers are timed... and shut off after a few seconds, so you have to keep pressing it which is annoying!

To be honest, I'm not sure why this hostel rated so high-- no locks on the doors or lockers, stained mattresses, one bathroom for each gender (two stalls and two showers.) however the bathrooms were disgusting and never cleaned (I watched a staff member attempt to half-ass clean one of them), and the water for the showers turns on for 5 seconds with a button and then stops. You have to do that the entire time. On the positive side the staff was nice and attentive after I had a bad experience

Pros: great free breakfast, can borrow hair dryers, 5 mins from centre, printing facilities Cons: wasn't as great atmosphere as expected staff could have done more to get people joining in and talking Great hostel highly Recommend

Best hostel in LJ