Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Very friendly staff.clean.good wifi.basic breakfast . adequate common area.

Awesome hostel...friendly staff and really clean facilities

• 11th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Really nice hostel, good facilities, the staff are very nice and the free breakfast is amazing! They made pancakes the day I was there! The only problem is the showers, they are terrible.

Overall an okay stay, nothing great, but not bad. Close walk to the bus station and old town and breakfast was a big plus!

Clean, close to the city center, no complaints here

Very helpful staff and a nice cosy hostel.

Great experience love the location and the staff! Thanks for putting breakfast out early for me.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Besides, they provided very useful transport / travel information. The rooms were nicely designed and the atmosphere was excellent!

This was a nice hostel to stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and they allowed me to store my bags all day while I toured around on checkout day, The lockers were very spacious and most likely could store all the luggage you have. The facilities were very good concerning the bathroom and showers. The atmosphere was fun while I stayed there. I would recommend this hostel, and I would definitely stay here again.

Nice hostel. Extremely helpful staff! Clean and safe. Annoying showers that have a button you have to press every 10 seconds or so. But at least the water's hot!

Out of our 2 week mini Euro trip, this was our favourite hostel! Great staff

The staff here is fantastic! They are so nice and eager to help you with travel plans and make recommendations...I cannot say enough good things about the staff. Location is also pretty good.

A lovely hostel right by the train station and a short walk from the city centre. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was included, which was a lovely luxury. The shower was a bit irritating as it went off after three seconds but all in all a lovely stay.

like hostel apartment!! Staffs are soooo friendly, made some calls for me to find my lost bag!!!!! safe and convenient located, 200 meters to central square and train station by walk! Ps: tourist info center offers a very good city+castle guide, the guide girl is awesome….

Very nice hostel, very family. Staff helpfull.. good lacation

The hostel is an easy walking distance away from the mainstation (10min) and oldtown (10min). Also the lovely tivoli park is very close. The common room is perfect to meet peopl and the staff is very helpfull and nice. I would stay there again.

We stayed in a really lovely big room. Very close to the centre and the bus and train station. Quite near a busy road next to it and since it was hot had to have the windows open, so was a little noisy. A good breakfast was provided.

• 4th Aug 2014

We really liked this hostel. The location is very good, you can to all the interesting sites walking and it is clean.

• 3rd Aug 2014

This is a really great, friendly hostel. The lady that greated us at the desk was really nice and incredibly helpful, telling us exactly what we should do and how to go about it during our stay. The city is really small so it makes sense that it's only a 5 minute walk into the centre from the hostel. Overall just a genuinely nice, friendly place with everything you could need for a short stay in Ljubljana!

Zeppelin Hostel was such a great choice for my 3 night stay in Ljubjlana! The dorms are spacious and you have your own locker (bring your own lock though, which is fair.). I met some great people there, the staff was brilliant too! They also have cheap beer, juice and water for sale, and a good basic breakfast! I would not hesitate to go back again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3