Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Lovely place with super lovely staff :)

Everything was great, the kind of place where a lone traveller can feel at home. Staff were helpful and friendly. I lost my power adaptor so if you had some little things like that at the hostel that would be nice. Otherwise I will recommend everyone to stay here.

• 30th Jan 2016
  • Malta

Free PC, free breakfast and great location

Stayed at those hostel for about a week; a very communal and friendly atmosphere, the staff were great and very helpful and the rooms and facilities in the hostel itself were fantastic! Would definitely visit here again for my next trip to this great city :)

It was just great. We spent two nights at the end of January in the Zeppelin Hostel and couldn't have been luckier. The staff is so nice and helpful, the atmosphere is great and everything is clean and very warm (outside there were -11°C and inside we where anything but freezing). The hostel is located close to the center and still is very silent. Highly recommendable :)

• 23rd Jan 2016

The staff was super friendly and the location is excellent- close to both the train/bus station and the old town center. What I didnt like was the showers: you have to press a button to get 3 seconds of water at a time and you cant control the temperature.

excellent location, facility and very friendly staff, a very enjoyable experience, will return when next in ljubljana. my one comment would be concerning the showers and the push button (10 second bursts) very bad and suggest improving.

Awesome hostel!! Love the location, atmosphere and most of all the staff. Best staff I've had at a hostel, so nice and laid back a bunch of really cool people. Really good place to meet other travellers too, would definitely reccomend!

Fabulous little hostel, had a wonderful time. Great to meet new people, always felt at home

Zeppelin is my favourite hostel so far. The staff are amazing, the location is perfect and the hostel itself was exactly what I was looking for... Cozy, welcoming and like home!!!

This is one of the best hostels I have ever been. The staff is super friendly, the atmosphere is amazing and welcoming, they make you feel like home. The living room was a perfect place to socialize and have a chat. The breakfast is included and it is quite complete. They even made pancakes one day. The beds are cozy and clean and the lockers are top quality. The location is unbeatable, close to every important place and pretty safe. Totally recommended.

Great hostel. Polona and staff made us feel very welcomed. Ended up staying 6 nights in total. The staff make it very hard to want to leave a hostel like this. Will definitely be back for a European summer sometime in the future. Though it's a small hostel, I enjoyed my stay here more than I enjoyed staying at the franchised hostels such as Wombats or St Christopher's. It is so much easier to meet other travellers here.

The hostel looks nice and is clean. In the kitchenette threre is coffee and tea that guests can make at any time. The staff of the hostel is excellent. Very helpful with the information and very friendly. During my stay there, I felt, not like I was staying in an object wherein I rented a bed, but more like I was staying in someone's home. The atmosphere was that nice. I know where I'll be staying next time I'm in Ljubljana.

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Croatia

Without question the best place to stay in Ljubljana! Great staff, great location, great facilities and overall great hostel. Can't wait to come back!

What a lovely hostel! Small and super friendly hostel with the friendliest and most chilled out staff of any hostel I've ever stayed in, which is quite a few! Huge lockers and good beds and a great kitchen and lounge, easy to find from the station. Even in the middle of winter, great atmosphere and got to hang out with some really nice people

Everything was perfect excpet the shower in which you have to press the button every 5 seconds to have water coming out

An awesome hostel with absolutely amazing staff! I originally booked for 1 night, but ended up staying for a week! It's a smaller hostel, which is a good thing, it creates a more homely vibe and tends to attract cool travellers. The staff are laid-back, kind, and always helpful. It has all the standard facilities you need, and a free breakfast every morning. We often went out and did things as a group, including with the staff! I can't recommend this hostel high enough! Thanks girls! :)

We really liked this hostel and we would definitely go back.

This hostel is the best! Great location on the main avenue of Ljubljana and great facilities! The girls who run the hostel do an excellent job at providing great recommendations on Ljubljana and Slovenia. The atmosphere in the hostel is amazing thanks to the excellent staff. Absolutely love it!

Great hostel and Awesome staff. Zeppelin hostel is definitely one of the best hostel I've been so far, the atmosphere is excellent the staff is helpful, friendly and fun, they also baked pancakes for the guests while I was there just for fun, and it's never happened anywhere else. They know how to create a great atmosphere. Totally reccomended!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6