Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

The showers were absolutely terrible. You have to push a button every five seconds to get lukewarm water. If you want to save the planet or your energy bill then turn off the EIGHT lights in the common room! The staff were really friendly and it's only a five minute walk from the centre of town. But please fix the showers!

The staff was very nice, they helped us whenever it was needed, the room was clean and had a good atmosphere, and the location is excellent, 10 minutes walk from the main square and many places to eat close by.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Hungary

Good common area for meeting people. Great for solo travelers.

Probably the best Hostel I have stayed at so far. The staff was super helpful and friendly and have great advice on what to see in the city. The atmosphere was great and felt like a family where all travelers met in the common area and walked and went out together. The place was clean and had everything you needed for a great stay. Ljublana is a great city and I would defiantly come back and stay here when I do!

Nice cozy little hostel. Small common room, so it made easy to meet other travellers. Also, dorms are quite small but it is comfy enough. Staff are friendly and provide perfect service. Breakfast is simple but enough to fill you up.

Recommandable hostel in a big building. The arabic rrom with the private bathroom was clean and nicely decorated.

Great hostel, amazing staff, so helpful and friendly. I had a great stay here and would definitely recommend it.

Great place to stay! The central location makes it very easy to go anywhere in the city and the staff is super friendly and helpful in giving you suggestions about fun things to do in the city. Its also a great place to meet fellow travelers, which really makes your experience in Ljubljana unforgettable! I will definitely come back here (hopefully for longer) and am super keen on returning to Ljubljana. Also shout out to Polona for being amazing!

• 13th May 2015

I loved this hostel it had a great friendly environment. Staff are very friendly and very helpful. Excellent hostel !!!! The only negative was the showers - you have to continually press a button to get ten seconds of water - drove me crazy especially trying to wash my hair

The staff were amazing at this hostel - so helpful, friendly and great local knowledge. However, the hostel itself was disappointing. It was not clean, the showers were terrible (push button lasting about 10 sec), and it was really small.

I am really sorry that you were so disappointed in our hostel. Hmmmm showers, we are trying to find a solution. As for the size of our hostel. This is a charm of our hostel, her solo travelers can realy easy find other travelers and conect with each other. Precisly of that new stories new and new frienships develope. And we are more than happy to be a part of this. concerning the other things we will do our best to improve our self. Kind regards. Polona

This hostel was wonderful! The staff was really nice and always helpful and inviting. They provided tons of information on the city and surrounding activities in Slovenia. The bathrooms were okay and the showers were quite small, but they were good for a hostel. The location was 5 minutes walk from the city. Can't recommend enough!

A great hostel. Loved my stay here, staff were friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was relaxed. Very clean and comfy, it is small so it feels cozy when you meet other guests.

The hostel is located 5 minutes away from the bus/train station and the city center. Everything is clean, the beds are comfortable, and there's a nice kitchen that you can use to cook. Big lockers in the rooms too! Loved all the funny quotes in the bathroom too ;) The best part is the staff, the girls have been kind and helpful, and once again, I'd like to thank the amazing Polona which went out of her way to make everything great! Thanks to you, I felt at home both at the hostel and in the city

Ljubljana is amazing and you should stay at this hostel. Staff was amazing- Polona went way out of her way to show us around, even buying us beers, showing us the best places to eat, and helping with laundry. Great location, comfy beds, great lockers. Small, but very homey. Highly recommended. We will be back!

The Staff here is wonderful, Polona especially is a great hostess and makes sure everyone staying here has a great time!

• 7th May 2015

Great hostel! Very secure, perfect location (yet still away from the loud city noises), and the staff couldn't have been more friendly. Atmosphere was great, and the hostel seemed to attract people who wanted to actually meet other travelers, rather than sit on their technology all day. Overall cleanliness was great. Coupled with the amazing city that Ljubljana has to offer, this was a perfect stay!

The common area is large enough for guests to interact. But for the shower, the space is a little bit small and people have to continuously pushing the button for ensuring water comes out constantly. The bed squeaks and shakes when people are just having a little move. And the floor also squeaks no matter how soft people walk on it. Breakfast is good. Perfect location.

Pleasant small hostel, good ambience and nice staff, facilities are ok

• 3rd May 2015
  • Switzerland

I was nervous about having a 10 bed room at first, but it was honestly a really great experience. The atmosphere in this hostel was great, there were so many friendly people that made this one of my favorite hostels that I've stayed in. The staff were wonderful, and even made us popcorn while we watched a movie. The majority of the people in the hostel all went out together and had an wonderful time. Thanks for being great Zeppelin!

Zeppelin is a really cool hostel. It's got a great location - 10 minutes to the bus station and 5 minutes to the centre and the park. It has a great atmosphere and is very easy to meet and chat to people if you are on your own. They also give you free breakfast and offer many trips around the country. The hostel itself is clean and cosy and the staff are great.