Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Love this hostel so much. The owner of the hostel, Polona, is such a patient and kind host to us. She suggested a lot of tips to us. That just made us feel like at home. Breakfast included, clean rooms, nice location. Only the shower needs improvement, as the water was too hot for us and couldn't be adjusted. But overall, just an excellent hostel!

hello! Thank you for great review. We have fixed problem with the showers. Just one more thing I am not the owner I am team leader, but the same as the rest of the team :) Polona ;)

This cosy hostel has an excellent location, 5-10 mins walk from the railway station, and a nice homely feel to it. I stayed during low season so didn't have many fellow guests to share with, however, the wonderful staff made sure I enjoyed my stay. The common area is bright and cheerful, the breakfast and kitchen facilities are good and Polona and the girls will be sure to help you make the most of your stay. I felt at home!

Nice staff and great location ;) Showers are a little bit to hot :P

Very helpful and friendly staff. Some of the best you can get!

Really enjoyed my stay at Zeppelin, friendly staff really made it a special one!

• 13th Feb 2015

Clean rooms. Quite social. The showers had a push button that only stayed on for ten seconds?! The blonde staff member was so great but another one was really apathetic and unhelpful.

Everything about this hostel is fantastic but the showers are a nightmare.

The staff here were fantastic. They were beyond helpful. Great location, easy access to city, buses and trains

Awesome, clean hostel. Great location and amazing staff.

Comfy and warm hostel. Very helpful staff and had a wonderful stay.

The staff was the most kindest persons ever! I really enjoyed my stay there!

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Great staff, especially Polona. Good wifi throughout. Good kitchen facilities. Comfy beds. Has an "apartment" feel to it which makes it quite chilled. Could be slightly closer to the centre but still only 5 mins walk

The hostel is great and all the people I met there, includying the staff, were great. Made my stay in Ljubljana much nicer. My only problem was with the showers, but I kind of handled.

That's the first time that I totally satisfy with a hostel like I was with Zeppelin Hostel. The staff was just amazing. They can give you any useful information. If they don't, they are willing to help to find it out. The hostel is clean. The atmosphere is super, just like a small world. Lastly, it's cheap !

Nice place to stay, central location, easy-going staff. A fun place to be during your holidays. Recommended.

Great staff! Small hostel with a large common area, therefore its very easy to meet and socialise with other travellers. The facilities are great for hostel standards, with comfortable beds and a great kitchen for cooking. The only drawback is that the showers "save too much water" but that is easily overlooked by how great everything else is.

Great friendly staff provided lots of information about city and gave good advice. Good location, clean rooms and good atmosphere as well.

This hostel has everything you come to expect as a traveller and is close to the city center. What made a lasting impression on me was the staff's willingness to go above and beyond, ensuring your stay and departure are as smooth as possible.

Good to place to live. Only there is hidden Tourist Tax which is charged when you checkout!

Good hostel, staff is very friendly and helpful. It's a bit smaller than I had imagined, but it's still a good hostel.