Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Nice staffs, simple and I like the ambiance of putting chill musics :)

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • Indonesia

Good location and really great staff. This hostel has potential but it needs some TLC. Beds/pillows very uncomfortable. No power points for top bunk beds. Showers are terrible - you have to hold a button in for the water to run and you cannot select the temperature! Very frustrating...

This hostel was amazing. Great location close to the centre of town and the bus / train station. The staff there were really nice and engaging, and the hostel was clean and warm. Free tea all day and breakfast is a welcome addition when travelling! Would recommend highly.

Cozy hostel with nice common room. It is the right place to meet other fellows if you are travelling on your own. The staff is very polite.

It's always a risk booking 7 nights somewhere but I definitely lucked out at Zeppelin. It's like a cosy house where everyone comes together at an awesome location. The staff are lovely and go above and beyond. It's clean and each bed has a light and power. The WiFi works everywhere. There is a well equipped kitchen and free breakfast, we even had crepes for dinner one night. However you can be as social or as not social as you like. I couldn't have been happier with my choice. Thank you guys!

This is a small hostel but one of the best hostel I have been to. I was looking for something more than 10 to rate the staff members. During the Christmas eve Neza prepared tortillas for us and we had an amazing dinner. The next day Kim was there are she helped us have a super excellent Christmas. The hostel is very close to the old town. I am in love with Slovenia and I will definitely come here again and stay in the same hostel. Thank you guys

I really liked the hostel. 5 mins from the Bus Station was a huge plus for me. Also, the area has within walking distance, many bars and restaurants so its pretty awesome. They should definitely replace the bunk beds. The beds and pillows were extremely uncomfortable. The floor creaks badly so if someone is checking out early, u are sure to lose you sleep, so be prepared. Loved the common area and the friendly staff who even did the laundry for me!

Everything was good, I stayed with my friends for two nights and we really enjoyed it! The location is perfect because it is really close to the city centre and to the bus station as well.

• 5th Dec 2015

the hostel is nice and in a good location, the staff is helpfull but the beds are noisy and the floor too, so is very difficult to sleep during the night.

Excellent hostel. Really relaxed atmosphere, yet I met plenty of great people too. Great and helpful staff, who're happy to suggest things to do (and sell you a cheap beer - or five). As others have commented, the push button showers are a little annoying, but at least the temperature and power are good. My bed was pretty comfortable and the hostel was nice and warn, which was nice in December. the location is good too - a couple of minutes to the main square and easy to reach Tivoli park too.

The basins in the bathroom doesn't have plugs which is very inconvient when wanting to shave. So much water is just going down the drain during the shaving process which is also ironic when the showers all have five second push timers. Also, in the shower cubicals doesn't have proper hooks and the hooks in there are up to high on a eight foot door and no place to put your bathroom pouch other than on the wet tiled floor. There needs to be a small chair or a fixed shelve to put your towel.

I had a lovely stay at Zeppelin Hostel. The staff are so welcominy and helpful. The kitchen is small but did the trick! The location is perfect! Thanks for such a lovely stay!

I absolutely loved my stay here! Such a homely hostel - the common area when you walk in is great for meeting other travellers if you are on your own. I can't remember the assistant manager's name (started with P!) but she was so lovely and helpful! Kitchen facilities was handy too. If I'm back in Ljubljana I'll definitely stay here again!

Zeppelin Hostel is perfectly located, ten minute walk to the bus station and ten minutes until you hit all the landmarks. The girl working at the hostel was incredibly helpful and gave us all the information we needed for our few days including what to see in Ljubljana and how to get to Bled. The hostel is really good for conversing with other travellers and getting tips and travel ideas. They do have a kitchen but it is very basic.

Zeppelin is a great hostel with great location and staff. Cool chill out area to meet fellow travelers. I definitely recommend.

The beds were very uncomfortable, even on hostels standards. The showers were also incredibly annoying, they shut off every 2 seconds.

• 19th Nov 2015

My new favorite place! Staff are awesome and there was always a great vibe in the hostel. Loved it, loved it, loved it! Hope I can return soon. Go on........ treat yourself!

Pretty good stay overall. Bedtime light and outlets, staff friendly. Showers kinda suck, I'd pass on breakfast and get something cheap at a bakery. On the top floor so you get some exercise.

Near the train and bus station, 5 to 10 min walking to the center. Well located. Staff is helpful. Good breakfast. Clean hostel.

Great atmosphere! The staff was really friendly and always willing to help. There was always good songs playing on the living room. The breakfast was very nice, you prepare it by yourself and you can eat as much as you like. The location is excellent, near to the train and bus station and really close to the historical center. As we had already read about the shower we didn't had many problems with this. I would definitely recommend it. We spent 3 nights and it felt like coming home.

• 13th Nov 2015