Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

We spend 2 nights in Ljubljana, thank you for the great accommodation! The atmosphere was very warm! I will absolutely recommend this place to my friends as well.

The hostel is within 10 minutes from both the bus/train station and the city center. There are many restaurants and supermarkets nearby as well. It is extremely clean and organized which surprised me for a 10 people dorm. Bathrooms and kitchen are also very nice. Wifi works perfectly, there are big lockers in the dorm and there is a nice breakfast (toast, cereal, jams, butter, milk, juice and coffee). Nothing to complain.

We only stayed one night, didn't have time to stay longer unfortunately. The private room was the only one available since we booked it the same day, so I don't know how the doorms are. The private was big, clean and comfy with a great bathroom though. Perfect location. Would recommend this to all Ljubljana-travelers out there!

Had a great couple of nights in Ljubljana at Zeppelin. Very clean hostel, and nice size (not too big). Internet worked fine, pretty usual for hostel. The kitchen was small but good. Very clean bedrooms (with a couch in ours) and clean showers. Was not a fan of the button-shower system, but I'm sure it saves a lot of water! Ana was super nice and helpful, and even printed something out for me. Thanks! Would defintely recommend and stay again.

Pleasant little hostel. Good breakfast included in the price and location was convenient. Push button showers were mildly annoying but facilities otherwise fine. Hostel isn't staffed at night but that didn't cause me any problems.

Location is very good, very close to the railway and bus station. Staff is friendly and breakfast is included in the price. Showers are a bit inconvenient and the mens bathroom was a little bit unclean since it seemed that the guests were expected to keep it clean themselves (however the womens bathroom was clean).

This hostel has everything you need, is clean, the staff is very friendly. The breakfast was great and the atmosphere is very good, it's a place where you can have a nice time. Something for improve, the floor of the hall and in the Japanese room are wooden and creaky. Beds move, that wake up the other guests. In the common room, there are many furniture and makes the space tight. Showers should be longer and more spacious. But is a really nice place. Ahh! For lockers, you need your own padlock.

On hostelworld it is stated that you have a baggage storage. However, we had to leave our bags in the hallway. That was ok, but dont say you have a baggage storage, cause i dont consider this a baggage storage.

I really appreciated the kindness of the staff and of all the people there. I recommend it for a very funny and interesting staying in Ljubljana.

• 19th Apr 2014

Staff at the front desk were amazing. Helped out with site seeing and directions to many places. Rooms were a good size although the lockers were a bit small. The push button on the shower (like a hand basin tap) was a bit annoying but manageable. In the male showers some shelf for your clothes is required. Two hooks to hang your clean and dirty clothes and toiletries, otherwise they get wet on the floor or put them on the bathroom counter. Apart from this def recommend this place.

The staff were all very friendly with helpful suggestions for what to do there. I left my iPad on the l kitchen table when leaving. Had to come back and it was waiting for me at reception. Helena spoke French and english in addition to Slovenian. Anna spoke good English as well. Good kitchen facilities, laundry and funny sayings on wall on bathroom. Very conscious of recycling.

Zeppelin hostel is great ! Excellent location, a lot of space in the rooms, the staff do special evening (movie nights, slovenian evening … ) they are really really helpful, if you have any questions about day trips they can tell you a lot, they even find us a share ride instead of taking the bus :D It's chill, and I would recommend it to anyone! And special thanks to Helena ! Merci pour tout :)

This place was great! Simple but friendly, clean, and in a great location (at the halfway point between the city center and the train station). It's small so you meet a lot of people and they provide information for side trips and bus/train schedules. I highly recommend it!

Good location, really helpful staff and seem to attract a good crowd of travellers even though it was off season so it was a little quiet. Free breakfast was simple but all I needed and the hotplate was also useful

Great place. Really friendly atmosphere. Nice rooms and staff very friendly and accommodating. Good location for everything in Ljubljana and short walk to station.

excellent hostel!!!nice location, nice staff, nice common room and bedroom. the shower can get a little bit more convenient.

Staff is not 24/7 but they leave you a number so you can call they if you need something. Very clean and organized. Bathrooms were pretty good and had funny notes for the guests. The only problem is that the dorms' doors have no locker so anyone can go inside. They also left people's luggage in the middle of the hallway one day, but I was able to leave mine at the reception when I was off for the weekend. I had no problem with my things and other guests were very nice and polite.

if you ask the airport shuttle leaves you near by the hostel. (it is walking distance to bus/train station). i suggest you write an email with your arrival time before you go. we didn't have any problems but sometimes there are no one working there since this is off season.

The girls running Zepplin were so helpful and friendly and the hostel was ideally situated for train and bus stations and very close to main town. Go for it everyone.

Very nice hostel. Very good location. Very nice staff. Very nice common area. Very nice kitchen. Very nice rooms. Very good Wi-Fi. Absolutely no complaints would stay again in a second!