Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

The staff at the hostel spoke very good english, and it is not a boring atmosphere.

Hostel Zeppelin is located only 5 to 10mins walking to main square. As the city is really small you can do everything on foot. The staff was always helpful and very polite, really nice and kind girls. Bathroom was leaking water the whole time from one of the showers, but it think it was an isolated problem. Kitchen small but useful. Breakfast standard (toast butter and cereals). For the overnights it is a good stay. I would recomment.

A space downstairs to leave a bike or a motorbike, good idea. A lot of stairs not recommended for people with disabilities.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Poland

Unfortunately I only spent a Saturday night here and I had to wake up super early the next morning, so I could not really enjoy the vibe of this hostel. The receptionist is out of this world friendly and does everything to make you feel welcome. The stairs to get to the hostel were a bit difficult, and I didn't get much sleep as it was a Saturday night, but I would like to stay there again.

The neighborhood is pretty noisy.

The gentlemen toilet is not clean and the shower button is inconvient.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Macau

Change the showers so they last longer. 4 seconds is ridiculous. Otherwise everything was great.

Good location and friendly Anna. Would go back

Very friendly staff.clean.good wifi.basic breakfast . adequate common area.

Arrived late, was a tiny bit scary as it's on the second floor in a dark staircase but that is literally the only negative about this hostel. Girl on reception was so helpful And the hostel itself was super clean, modern and in a great location. The common area is great, just the right size so that u can get talking to people over a beer or at breakfast! Highly recommended

Awesome hostel...friendly staff and really clean facilities

Really nice hostel, good facilities, the staff are very nice and the free breakfast is amazing! They made pancakes the day I was there! The only problem is the showers, they are terrible.

Overall an okay stay, nothing great, but not bad. Close walk to the bus station and old town and breakfast was a big plus!

Clean, close to the city center, no complaints here

Very helpful staff and a nice cosy hostel.

Great experience love the location and the staff! Thanks for putting breakfast out early for me.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Besides, they provided very useful transport / travel information. The rooms were nicely designed and the atmosphere was excellent!

This was a nice hostel to stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and they allowed me to store my bags all day while I toured around on checkout day, The lockers were very spacious and most likely could store all the luggage you have. The facilities were very good concerning the bathroom and showers. The atmosphere was fun while I stayed there. I would recommend this hostel, and I would definitely stay here again.

Nice hostel. Extremely helpful staff! Clean and safe. Annoying showers that have a button you have to press every 10 seconds or so. But at least the water's hot!

Out of our 2 week mini Euro trip, this was our favourite hostel! Great staff