Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Good hostel, staff is very friendly and helpful. It's a bit smaller than I had imagined, but it's still a good hostel.

1. It is good that the hostel separated the the restroom and bathroom between male/female to different side of building. 2. Please change the Shower from the fixed to moving hand shower so it can protect water spilling out and safe the water and even make the bathroom dry.

Definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Clean, fun with very helpfull staff. It is located no more than 5 minutes from the old city center. So practically everything is at hand. Love the arragments in the rooms. The common room is nice and cozy and a perfect place to talk with other travellers. The vibe was excellent. Strongly recomend it. It does not matter if you come for one night or for a whole week, it is the place to be.

One of the best hostels I stayed in Europe so far. the location is close to everything and the facilities at the hostel are great. They have great Wi-Fi, very clean rooms and showers, full entertainment system with tons of DVDs, beer, a full kitchen to cook full meals. The staff, Polona and Ana are amazing. I had to buy a computer and Polona even got me in touch with few of computer friends and gave me recommendations on where to buy a new computer. Overall, a great place, I will surely be back

Really nice location, in the middle on the city. The staff is very friendly (unfortunately they are not present 24/7) (Be careful: the price don't include the taxes....)

We are glad you enjoyed our hostel and our staff. As a matter of fact our price does include government taxes. But it does not include a tourist tax of 1,01 EUR which is clearly mentioned at our Hostelworld site. Kind regards, Luka

It's in a very good street, close to downtown and rail station. However, the toilettes are very small and a little dirty. The shower was very annoying. I wouldn't return to this hostel.

I had a great time at Zeppelin Hostel. Have to be honest, there was one thing missing - an elevator as it is quite high and I had a lot of luggage but even that got better then an elevator as I had staff helping me to bring it all up and that -belive me- was much more fun then an elevator as all the staff is very nice and lots of fun. I simply loved the place. relaxed,great position, clean and safe. Great value for money! Would come back with no doubt.

• 24th Nov 2014

Great hostel, everyone was so helpful! Especially Polona, who has inspired me to come back and explore Slovenia!!

The hostel is really great. Small and cozy. The staff is helpful. The bathrooms are clean. The breakfast is good. Super recommend :)

The atmosphere in this hostel was the best or then I was lucky because there were the nicest people staying in the hostel when I was there. The staff was super friendly too. Breakfast was good and there was a pancake night on Friday! I won't complain about the showers because the water was always nice and warm. The beds were a bit squeaky. Location is just a few-minute-walk from the riverside, perfection. :)

Good location close to train and bus station. Staff are helpful and friendly. Shower are large and clean however they are the push ones which lasts only a few seconds. Large dorm rooms and comfortable beds. Can we difficult to be social with the set up but other guests were great although that could have been an exception

Wonderful hostel. Nice and small, very intimate. Nice beds, excellent kitchen facilities. Staff super helpful in figuring out signtseeing and travel. Only bad thing is the shower- it only stays on for 5 seconds at a time- and the stairs, which were hard to manage with a suitcase

Great staff, great city great hostel. Even the bed was made by arrival:)

1 2 3 Next » last »