Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Pretty good stay overall. Bedtime light and outlets, staff friendly. Showers kinda suck, I'd pass on breakfast and get something cheap at a bakery. On the top floor so you get some exercise.

Near the train and bus station, 5 to 10 min walking to the center. Well located. Staff is helpful. Good breakfast. Clean hostel.

Great atmosphere! The staff was really friendly and always willing to help. There was always good songs playing on the living room. The breakfast was very nice, you prepare it by yourself and you can eat as much as you like. The location is excellent, near to the train and bus station and really close to the historical center. As we had already read about the shower we didn't had many problems with this. I would definitely recommend it. We spent 3 nights and it felt like coming home.

• 13th Nov 2015

Nice atmosphere and staff. Hostel is located in nice and central area

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Latvia

The showers are rather poor. Both because of the button you have to hold while taking a shower and even more because the shower curtain is insufficient.

Lovely staff, even with a late check in! Can imagine when busy the place is amazing and social. A homely hostel in an awesome location, with breakfast too!

Great hostel, next time I'm in Ljubljana I'll be right back here.

A most enjoyable stay, hard to leave after a couple of nights. All staff were very welcoming, helpful and always ready to assist with all travel information. Common area was nice, guests were a lot of fun, and a decent breakfast was provided. Thank you all.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Nice stay at the hostel Zeppelin ! The breakfast is really nice and a moment to meet some new people even you are not wake up yet (coffee helps).

• 30th Oct 2015

I think mostly everything was really nice in the hostel. The staff is amazing and the dorms (I stayed in a 6-bed dorm) were really spacious! The only minor disadvantages were that there was hardly any wifi in our dorm (the wifi in the community area was fine though) and that there were only 2 male showers for the whole hostel. Anyway, I would totally recommend the hostel and would come back when I am going to Ljubljana again!! PS: Happy belated birthday to Mičelle :-)

Fantastic hostel! Very small and personal, ideal for solo traveller. Staff very friendly and social. Basic facilities, one bathroom per gender and showers have button that you have to hold down the entire time, plus kitchen has tiny electric stove that takes forever. Luckely in a great location and cheep food around so need to cook.

Muy bueno en general!!

Very friendly hostel with a relaxed atmosphere and helpful staff. Hostel is In a good location between bus/train station and city centre. Dorms are large and spacious and breakfast is always a bonus :) hostel could be a little cleaner and the showers need to stay on longer!

Everything is perfect. The location is good. Clean and safe. Friendly staffs. Highly recommended

Great hostel! close to the stations

Really nice hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. Location is great. This hostel has a really nice chilled vibe and a good lounging area. Definitely worth staying here

Great hostel and will stay again. One morning the food and milk ran out but the staff came and refilled for me after I got a bit disheartened. Common room is ok for meeting people but room I was in was full of fun people (mostly Aussies like me 😜) One bed was exchanged for a new Aussie everyday. Staff are really helpful and full of tips for walking tours, caves and things to see

Everyone is super friendly. Great location. Shame it rained the whole time we were there. Free breakfast is ideal. Our train was delayed and they extended the check in for us which was very kind of them. Only downside is that the showers automatic switch off every 5 seconds, so you have to either keep your hand on the button or keeping pressing it.

Comfy beds, clean bathroom, cute common room, free breakfast, kitchen!, great stuff and good good music in the morning! :) I enjoyed my stay at Zeppelin Hostel and I'm planning to come back for sure!