Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Best hostel in Europe! Staff are amazing! Walking distance to the bus and train station and the city centre. Best location. Best Staff, best hostel!! :)

AMAZING location!! Really near the city area, supermarket and bus/train station! I absolutely love the cosy living room area.

Great hostel, having the entrance the as the common room works really well to meet new people. Staff were really friendly and gave great advice about the city.

Had a blast here! Quite a fun group of people seem to converge here, and the staff definitely promotes everyone having a good time. Not the cheapest and cleanest hostel, but it's worth the stay.

This is a great hostel, aside from the ridiculous 3-second push button showers. 30 seconds would be much more reasonable. The free breakfast is very basic, but decent. The staff was very helpful. I would stay here again.

Lovely little hostel, a cosy common area means you will definitely end up meeting and chatting with other people staying at the hostel. Staff were helpful and friendly in guiding us to the best places to eat, drink and see. Thanks for having us!

Polona and the staff team were absolutely amazing people very friendly and went well out of there way to ensure I had a great time! I based myself here for the week and I will be returning back due to the atmosphere zepplin hostel created and the great people I met as well as beautiful Slovenia. Thank you again!!!

Great locaiton and place to meet other travelers. Excellent staff. Noisy at night due to proximity to main road and the bathrooms are usually messy with no towels to dry hands.

Nice location, very easy to find from the bus/train station. All the staffs were so friendly and helpful. The bunkbeds are a little noisy/shake

The staff were excellent. They were friendly and chatted with us about life in Ljubljana and were super helpful. The showers were a little annoying, but seemed clean enough. The location is great with a five minute walk to the bus/train stations and a five minute walk to the old town.

The best thing of Zeppelin Hostel I would say is the staff, they were so nice, friendly and helpful during my stay, all of them. Another feature to stand out are the comfortable rooms, with a lot of space and big lockers. Breakfast is included. In summary, I totally recommend this hostel.

Staff was nice and helpful. The room and shower was clean (private bathrooms in the room!) And the location was great.

A small hostel, so your experience will likely depend on who you meet there. Rooms are comfortable and staff was very helpful and would go out with us at night. I only stayed here one night, but would have been happy to stay longer. The breakfast is basic, but good.

Staff doesn't clean bathrooms reguraly enough. No AC in rooms.

Met some great people at this hostel as it's well designed for solo travellers. Location and facilities are great and staff friendly. No complaints at all

Everything is good as a hostel. The staffs are superb nice.

The location in Slovenska street is within a walking distance from the main bus/train station and also from the historical center of Ljubljana. The only downside from its location is that it could be a bit loud at night due to the traffic on the main street, but this was not a big problem for me. The Hostel is really secure and the staff was really helpful, nice and welcoming. I would like to point out this was the cleanest hostel I've stayed at! I would definitely recommend this hostel!

First time traveling alone and enjoyed this hostel for stop #1.

Couldn't have asked for a nicer welcome. Staff were amazing, the room was comfortable and clean. We were only there for one night so we can't really comment on the atmosphere. But it looked to be small and cosy. Showers have a short push timer but at least it's eco friendly. Highly reccommend staying here, you will not be disappointed. Great location to see everything in the city and quite close to the train/bus station too.

Clean, secure, centrally located.