Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

The staff at this hostel is very nice and helpful. We missed our train and had to take a bus instead, not arriving until 2am and someone still came to let us in and get settled. The breakfast in the morning is simple but appreciated. Great location from bus station and downtown area.

The bathroom is kinda messy. The shower timer is really short and the temperature can't be controlled.

Having an additional washing machine would be great, so that there is less of a wait. Something to stop the floors getting all wet after showers would be good as well. Great hostel though, I loved it!!

Location was great, just a few minutes walk from the bus and train stations, and really close to the river. I loved the common area of the hostel, was great for meeting people and getting ideas on things to see in Ljubljana and for day trips. Staff was nice and helpful. I stayed in huge large dorm which was nice. Lockers are also a good size although you have to rent the lock if you don't have one.

The best thing about the hostel is that they had oscillating fans in each room that make the hot days bearable. The fan was the biggest advancement in hostel knowledgeably! Recommend highly.

Very good location and nice decoration in rooms. Nothing too fancy but very good!! We liked it!

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Arriving late at night from a cold disinterested bus station where our tired feet directed us to the 3 rd floor of a building that appeared from the street outline.In a matter of ten minutes we were safely in our big dorm room,our heads laying on a soft clan pillow. and the sounds of Ljubljana calling us for the sun filled morning that awaits us. Magnificent Ljubljana was there for us to enjoy,a light but adequate breakfast,excellent information from the staff and we had arrived.

Great location from train/bus station. Awesome staff, very helpful, good common room. Short walk to most things. Really enjoyed my stay at Zeppelin hostel.

Great staff and nice rooms

This hostel was all you need to enjoy a night or two in Ljubljana. The staff are extremely helpful and will give you any information you need. They helped me a lot during my stay. The breakfast is great and the hostel is very comfortable. Go for it

Great find! We really enjoyed our stay at Zeppelin. It was clean, cozy, and had a great atmosphere. The staff is great, very friendly, organized, and they have good tips for what to do and see. Location is good - a short walk to the center of town. The only thing that could be improved is signage to find the hostel - it was a little tricky to find. Be sure to follow the directions that the hostel emails to you.

We spend 2 nights in Ljubljana, thank you for the great accommodation! The atmosphere was very warm! I will absolutely recommend this place to my friends as well.

The hostel is within 10 minutes from both the bus/train station and the city center. There are many restaurants and supermarkets nearby as well. It is extremely clean and organized which surprised me for a 10 people dorm. Bathrooms and kitchen are also very nice. Wifi works perfectly, there are big lockers in the dorm and there is a nice breakfast (toast, cereal, jams, butter, milk, juice and coffee). Nothing to complain.

We only stayed one night, didn't have time to stay longer unfortunately. The private room was the only one available since we booked it the same day, so I don't know how the doorms are. The private was big, clean and comfy with a great bathroom though. Perfect location. Would recommend this to all Ljubljana-travelers out there!

Had a great couple of nights in Ljubljana at Zeppelin. Very clean hostel, and nice size (not too big). Internet worked fine, pretty usual for hostel. The kitchen was small but good. Very clean bedrooms (with a couch in ours) and clean showers. Was not a fan of the button-shower system, but I'm sure it saves a lot of water! Ana was super nice and helpful, and even printed something out for me. Thanks! Would defintely recommend and stay again.

Pleasant little hostel. Good breakfast included in the price and location was convenient. Push button showers were mildly annoying but facilities otherwise fine. Hostel isn't staffed at night but that didn't cause me any problems.

Location is very good, very close to the railway and bus station. Staff is friendly and breakfast is included in the price. Showers are a bit inconvenient and the mens bathroom was a little bit unclean since it seemed that the guests were expected to keep it clean themselves (however the womens bathroom was clean).

This hostel has everything you need, is clean, the staff is very friendly. The breakfast was great and the atmosphere is very good, it's a place where you can have a nice time. Something for improve, the floor of the hall and in the Japanese room are wooden and creaky. Beds move, that wake up the other guests. In the common room, there are many furniture and makes the space tight. Showers should be longer and more spacious. But is a really nice place. Ahh! For lockers, you need your own padlock.

On hostelworld it is stated that you have a baggage storage. However, we had to leave our bags in the hallway. That was ok, but dont say you have a baggage storage, cause i dont consider this a baggage storage.

I really appreciated the kindness of the staff and of all the people there. I recommend it for a very funny and interesting staying in Ljubljana.

• 19th Apr 2014