Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

One of the best hostels I stayed in Europe so far. the location is close to everything and the facilities at the hostel are great. They have great Wi-Fi, very clean rooms and showers, full entertainment system with tons of DVDs, beer, a full kitchen to cook full meals. The staff, Polona and Ana are amazing. I had to buy a computer and Polona even got me in touch with few of computer friends and gave me recommendations on where to buy a new computer. Overall, a great place, I will surely be back

Really nice location, in the middle on the city. The staff is very friendly (unfortunately they are not present 24/7) (Be careful: the price don't include the taxes....)

We are glad you enjoyed our hostel and our staff. As a matter of fact our price does include government taxes. But it does not include a tourist tax of 1,01 EUR which is clearly mentioned at our Hostelworld site. Kind regards, Luka

It's in a very good street, close to downtown and rail station. However, the toilettes are very small and a little dirty. The shower was very annoying. I wouldn't return to this hostel.

I had a great time at Zeppelin Hostel. Have to be honest, there was one thing missing - an elevator as it is quite high and I had a lot of luggage but even that got better then an elevator as I had staff helping me to bring it all up and that -belive me- was much more fun then an elevator as all the staff is very nice and lots of fun. I simply loved the place. relaxed,great position, clean and safe. Great value for money! Would come back with no doubt.

• 24th Nov 2014

Great hostel, everyone was so helpful! Especially Polona, who has inspired me to come back and explore Slovenia!!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »