Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Our double room was very spacious and clean. Breakfast was simple, but good. There are a lot of parking places nearby.

Excellent hostel. The girls who work there are really nice.

Really great location only five minutes walk from the train and bus station and five minutes to the centre of Ljubljana.

Very close to train st and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. It is a small and cosy hostel but you get breakfast which is a bonus! One of the staff members made popcorn for us one afternoon. The showers were small and you had to keep pressing to turn it on, and don't think they were cleaned very regularly. But on the whole definitely worth the money and Ljubljaba has many hidden gems in the city.

• 27th Jun 2015

Simply amazing! The hospitality is like no other place I have experienced so far. Polona is an absolute angel and has a huge heart, makes you feel at home from the first hello walking into the hostel. If you are looking for a home away from home, this is the place to go. Not only great service but also a perfect location 5 min walking distance from anywhere in the city. Best hostel in Ljubljana! I highly recommend it! Will be visiting back here in the future just to see the staff :)

Amazing hostel! Polona was an absolute doll! Breakfast is coffee and tea, toasts and cereals. Location is ideal: right next to market, kebab/pizza, less than 10min walk from bus/train and city center. Check it out!

Best hostel in Europe! Staff are amazing! Walking distance to the bus and train station and the city centre. Best location. Best Staff, best hostel!! :)

AMAZING location!! Really near the city area, supermarket and bus/train station! I absolutely love the cosy living room area.

Great hostel, having the entrance the as the common room works really well to meet new people. Staff were really friendly and gave great advice about the city.

Had a blast here! Quite a fun group of people seem to converge here, and the staff definitely promotes everyone having a good time. Not the cheapest and cleanest hostel, but it's worth the stay.

This is a great hostel, aside from the ridiculous 3-second push button showers. 30 seconds would be much more reasonable. The free breakfast is very basic, but decent. The staff was very helpful. I would stay here again.

Lovely little hostel, a cosy common area means you will definitely end up meeting and chatting with other people staying at the hostel. Staff were helpful and friendly in guiding us to the best places to eat, drink and see. Thanks for having us!

Polona and the staff team were absolutely amazing people very friendly and went well out of there way to ensure I had a great time! I based myself here for the week and I will be returning back due to the atmosphere zepplin hostel created and the great people I met as well as beautiful Slovenia. Thank you again!!!

Great locaiton and place to meet other travelers. Excellent staff. Noisy at night due to proximity to main road and the bathrooms are usually messy with no towels to dry hands.

Nice location, very easy to find from the bus/train station. All the staffs were so friendly and helpful. The bunkbeds are a little noisy/shake

The staff were excellent. They were friendly and chatted with us about life in Ljubljana and were super helpful. The showers were a little annoying, but seemed clean enough. The location is great with a five minute walk to the bus/train stations and a five minute walk to the old town.

The best thing of Zeppelin Hostel I would say is the staff, they were so nice, friendly and helpful during my stay, all of them. Another feature to stand out are the comfortable rooms, with a lot of space and big lockers. Breakfast is included. In summary, I totally recommend this hostel.

Staff was nice and helpful. The room and shower was clean (private bathrooms in the room!) And the location was great.

A small hostel, so your experience will likely depend on who you meet there. Rooms are comfortable and staff was very helpful and would go out with us at night. I only stayed here one night, but would have been happy to stay longer. The breakfast is basic, but good.

Staff doesn't clean bathrooms reguraly enough. No AC in rooms.