Zeppelin Hostel Reviews

Slovenska cesta 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great stay at Zeppelin Hostel: friendly staff, good location, clean, nice living room to meet other travellers,... ;)

Nice Little hostel. Staff are very freindly and helpful! Cozy common area where you can hang out with fellow travellers.

Really enjoyed my stay here. Staff were very helpful, and the hostel had a common area which made it easy to socialise. Easily reached from the Bus and train stations, and not far from the old town centre. However, the showers had a button, which you had to press every 5 seconds for a continuous flow of water. There was also no key for the 10 bed dorm I was staying in. Fortunately there are big lockers in the room. Overall, I would recommend staying here.

I really enjoyed my stay Zeppelin Hostel. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and provide local recommendations. The facilities were spacious and clean. The location was very convienient.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel- it was my first stop on my first solo travel trip, and I am so glad I chose this place. Location is good- 5-10 min walk to town and all convinences nearby. Staff were really helpful, breakfasts were good, could help ourself to homecooked muffins one evening and liked that there was a female only bathroom. The atmosphere in this place was felt homely and because the common area is quite small and cosy, it makes conversation and meeting people easy!

Great staff, location and atmosphere. The reason I ding cleanliness and facilities is only because of the bathroom and shower. It needs fixing and a deep clean. Otherwise, great experience.

Very good hostel, a little more expensive than some of the others though. Wifi and location were fanstastic, free breakfast was standard just like everywhere else, but could have used a slightly larger/better equipped kitchen. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the rooms large

Perfect location!

Great hostel to stay in. Staff were friendly, the hostel was clean, the dorm room was big, and the common area, while small, was a good place to hang out and meet other people. Would recommend it to anyone visiting Ljubljana.

stayed here for 3 nights, travelled the country and then stayed here for 2 nights more. The only thing I can complain about are the showers (you have to hold the button in otherwise it gives you 2sec of water) and the mini size blankets other than that it was great, it is very good value for money. The staff are ALL great and really helpful, special thanks to Miša and Kim who took everyone from the hostel out my first night (thank you girls :)) and you too Blaž(spelled right?). would stay again

Nice hostel, just a bit noisy if you are not in the mood of partying that night.

I had a great stay here. The staff were really friendly and the atmosphere was fantastic. I highly recommend staying here!

Everyone travelling to ljubljana is either staying at zeppelin hostel or wishing they were! Such a friendly fun hostel, the staff made us feel like family!

Awesome hostel, made loads of great friends there and would definitely go again

Great hostel, welcoming and helpful staff, perfect location, very easy to make friends, good facilities. Stay here!

Fun hostel, large rooms and large lockers. Squeaky beds and annoying showers that only last for 3seconds until you have to press the button again. But environmentally friendly signs all over hostel regarding water usage and power saving which is good. I was leaving early (7am) and they offered for my prepaid breakfast to be ready for me. Only to wake up and nothing was prepared.

Hello Jessica! We had I am really sorry about the breakfast. I left a note to my friend that was working after me. But she didn't see it. This is our fault and I am really sorry about that. We will make sure that that doesn't happen again. Sorry again!!!!!

Good hostel near the bus/train station. Helpful staff!

Only one thing bothered me (a little bit) was the shower, which you have to keep pressing the button to allow water to flow. besides that, PERFECT HOSTEL!

About 10 minutes wlaking to the centre. Excelent staff. People are very kind. The shower is not the best. It would be better if the had some more toilets. Very clean and the have a big locker inside the room.

More power sockets, please!