Zhengjia International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.68 Yamen Street, PingYao, Pingyao, China

The staff of the hostel was very friendly although they did not all speak English. It is a nice and quiet place, with for Chinese standards comfortable beds.

We had a fantastic time here! The rooms and bathrooms are clean and well-maintained. It's in a good location to the city. The only downside was the directions to the hostel. They only have them from the Pingyao station and forget to mention it takes at least half an hour to get there. From Pingyao gucheng station you will have to get a taxi unless you want to walk for two hours... But overall, really good!

Loved everything about this place. Location was amazing. Close to all city wall gates. Such a unique atmosphere. Staff were pleasant and you can tell that they really tried to make an attempt to communicate with you. They would always greet me when they saw me. Rooms were always clean. Amazing! Would definitely recommend it!

The room we had was directly above the dining room which constantly got filled with cigarette smoke. All the bedding, clothes and bag stank of smoke by the time I left, My throat was killing me and my lungs were heavy from the lack of fresh air. The bed was decent and the room was warm. Nobody speaks english so it was a struggle. No toilet roll was provided. We were told to buy some. We didn't eat here because of the smoking situation. Great location in the heart of the City was its one plus

too loud to sleep at night, but staffs there were sweet

• 9th Mar 2015