Zhongshan Park Serviced Apartment

• Room 1310, Floor 13, 99 Huichuan Road, Changning District, Shanghai, Shanghai, China

Rating 8 Total Reviews
Rating 8 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2016
5.7

This was definitely not worth the amount I had to pay, I stayed in a cheaper hostel just afterwards which was much nicer and cleaner. My bin was left for a few days, the apartment was dingy and the lights were broken. The wifi is absolutely appalling. When leaving with all my luggage, I was unable to find anyone to help me get it down to a taxi on street level. It's saving grace was the location as it is right in the centre of Shanghai and the metro links to several lines.