Zhuhai Journey House Reviews

Building 2, Section 5, No. 158 Qinglv South Road, Zhuhai, China

The directions were rubbish, with no Chinese translation of the address it took me 6 hours and help from a kind local man to find it, but even he wasn't sure! This is not a youth hostel, no food, no drink and no atmosphere plus it's located on the top floor of a run down 14 story building! Firstly is hard to find but I didn't feel safe or comfortable there and it's nowhere near places to eat or drink, it should be shut down, how hostelworld can associate itself with that place is a mystery.

• 31st Oct 2015

1. When i arrived, the man at the reception asked me to go to the police. When i asked why he was not able to speak english. Finally, after 30 minutes to ask them what was wrong with them (had no answer)they decided to forget about the police. 2. There are no keys, and by the way the interphone does not work, hopefully some neighbour told me to go up the 14th floor. 3. A weird chinese guy came to the room and stare at me and has tried severous time to smeel my hair, it was a girl room only!!