ZigZag Hostel

Fabulous 89 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
14th Apr 2017
7.7

Nice place as starting point to explore the city, beds are good and everything is as it should be, only the showers were not that clean and not that spacious neither. Also the common area is quite small, especially seen the amount of people who can stay at the hostel. Also the staff was really nice and helpful.

• illumust
  • Turkey, Male, 18-24
29th Mar 2017

Firstly, I really liked Staff who were so helpful and made me feel happy, thats why I am really appreciate to know them, I hope I see them again.The other thing is hostel which was really better than I expected.It was so clean and easy to get there. If I go again, I will stay in ZigZag hostel absolutely. Just I forgot to write something into notebook which includes a lot of recommendation 🙈 Nevermind maybe next time I will :) So guys you can go and stay there!