ZigZag Hostel

Fabulous 101 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 101 Total Reviews

25th May 2017

Clean, with a nice kitchen & individual bathrooms, but nothing special. Mostly locals.

11th May 2017
8.0

The hostel was clean & in a good location, but the atmosphere was depressing. The staff comprises mainly of one person at the front desk who always seems overworked or unhappy to be there. The hostel doesn't really facilitate any interaction between the guests, making it all feel really uncomfortable. I wouldn't recommend this place for solo travelers.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
11th May 2017

A nice play to stay. A bit difficult to find at the first time, but all in all I enjoyed this hostel. It has all facilities you need and close by are lot of stores, the metro and the city center.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th May 2017

The staff where wonderful, spoke English well. The kitchen was great and free tea and coffee was wonderful. Perfect location right near Maidan. It was a little difficult to find at first - read the instructions when booking! Bathrooms were always clean and dorm room was nice. Comfy bed. Thanks, I'll be back.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
4th May 2017

Good hostel. Someone at reception 24/7. Good location depending on what your after. 15 minute walk to main square but right near the metro. They ordered a taxi from airport for me. Nice spacious dorm rooms. Plenty of room for everyone's things.

22nd Apr 2017

Really nice and clean hostel with very comfy beds. Staff were really friendly and were able to provide lots of tips on things to see, foods to try, and how to get around. There are plenty WCs and showers, so that was nice not having to queue up for either. I wanted to change rooms after the first night due to extremely noisy group in my room and the staff was so accommodating and were more than happy to let me switch. After switching I think I had the best sleep I've had in months!

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
14th Apr 2017
7.7

Nice place as starting point to explore the city, beds are good and everything is as it should be, only the showers were not that clean and not that spacious neither. Also the common area is quite small, especially seen the amount of people who can stay at the hostel. Also the staff was really nice and helpful.

• illumust
  • Turkey, Male, 18-24
29th Mar 2017

Firstly, I really liked Staff who were so helpful and made me feel happy, thats why I am really appreciate to know them, I hope I see them again.The other thing is hostel which was really better than I expected.It was so clean and easy to get there. If I go again, I will stay in ZigZag hostel absolutely. Just I forgot to write something into notebook which includes a lot of recommendation 🙈 Nevermind maybe next time I will :) So guys you can go and stay there!