Fabulous 57 Total Reviews
Fabulous 57 Total Reviews
ZigZag Hostel Located at 3A Gor'kogo str., 6th floor, apt. 18, , Kiev.
Ukraine
Kiev 01004 3A Gor'kogo str., 6th floor, apt. 18
86% 57
50.4387710 30.5139040
    Rooms available

• Slovakia, Male, 31-40
26th Mar 2016
7.4

Hello! ZIg ZAG is perfect hostel in Kyjev, but I had one Problem: I bookd 1 Night via hostelworld.com - in www.hosterwold.com were a few rooms free. But in realy Hostel weren't free rooms (all was booked)... In my opinion, betwenn ZIG ZAG Hostel staff (management) and homepage www.hostelrworld.com is sometimes NO SYNCHRONIZATION!!! I had to find another hostel. It was bad situation!!!

Hello! It's a pitty that you had such problems. We had to contact with HW to settle up this problems with synchronization. Anyway, you have stayed in our hostel for 1 night and could stay longer..

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Jan 2016

It was my second stay in this hostel and again I had a great time. Try out Gorkiy Pub below the hostel which is open every night with super friendly bar staff and a good atmosphere:)