Fabulous 60 Total Reviews
Fabulous 60 Total Reviews
ZigZag Hostel Located at 3A Gor'kogo str., 6th floor, apt. 18, , Kiev.
Ukraine
Kiev 01004 3A Gor'kogo str., 6th floor, apt. 18
86% 60
50.4387710 30.5139040
    Rooms available

• Spain, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2016

At the begining was a little difficult to find it, but the location is good, near to the center and to the metro. The hostel is comfortable, clean, and the workers helped me in everything, they are nice! for sure if I come back I would stay here again.

10th Jun 2016
7.1

Could be a great hostel, but the mattresses are worn out and the bed frames squeak. Also they seem to cater to youth groups or Ukrainian in the city on business for a few days. Not many backpackers or international tourists, so no one is interested in talking to you

• Slovakia, Male, 31-40
26th Mar 2016
7.4

Hello! ZIg ZAG is perfect hostel in Kyjev, but I had one Problem: I bookd 1 Night via hostelworld.com - in www.hosterwold.com were a few rooms free. But in realy Hostel weren't free rooms (all was booked)... In my opinion, betwenn ZIG ZAG Hostel staff (management) and homepage www.hostelrworld.com is sometimes NO SYNCHRONIZATION!!! I had to find another hostel. It was bad situation!!!

Hello! It's a pitty that you had such problems. We had to contact with HW to settle up this problems with synchronization. Anyway, you have stayed in our hostel for 1 night and could stay longer..

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Jan 2016

It was my second stay in this hostel and again I had a great time. Try out Gorkiy Pub below the hostel which is open every night with super friendly bar staff and a good atmosphere:)