Zing

Very Good 301 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
22nd Apr 2017
7.7

I never got my $20 key and $5 towel deposit back.

• Chile, Female, 25-30
2nd Apr 2017

Excellent hostel, good location, nice staff, clean and good atmosphere.

17th Mar 2017

Very friendly staff. Free breakfast, clean rooms, and a large community space. I'd definitely stay again.

• England, Female, 31-40
7th Feb 2017
8.0

Staff here were super friendly and helpful, upon arrival we were put into a better private room than we booked and we had wifi in our room which was a big pro! Kitchen was small and a bit grubby, that was the main con, but bread, tea, coffee, milk, spreads all provided for breakie! Good location and 2 min walk to kings cross station, overall I'd recommend.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
28th Nov 2016
7.7

Overall the Hostel was ok. While staff was super friendly and helpful, the room was not really clean and also my pillow had stains. Overall the bathroom could use some renovations (mold on the wall).

• England, Male, 25-30
25th Nov 2016
3.7

As soon as I opened room door, the smell hit me. It was filthy, with bins filled and things thrown all over the place. Absolute pig sty. Told the staff and they said it's because they are long-termers - no excuse. I immediately looked for an airbnb to check in to, but all booked up so had to stay. Top bunk with no ladder, mattress felt more like a gym mat. The street outside was noisy as hell, even with the window shut. No curtains so woken up at sunrise. Just awful - do not stay here!