Zirka Hotel Reviews

70 Uspenskaya St, Odessa, Ukraine

location has a very small room spaces, but above that the bathrooms are minuscule. Especially in our room it was a nightmare to wash my teeth and even my hand You have to be naked if you must wash your face because you would never should rich the tap water. Otherwise you`ll be watering from top to heels. It was also fool of ants and bugs. And the cleaning was not as it should be.I`ve traveled around the Europe and I was staying in a lot of small and large locations, but here it was the worst

• 15th Aug 2013
  • Romania
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We give special attention to book room with window. For our surprize, when we come we find no window in our room. And staff refuse to help us. Also Internet was very slow.

Free WI FI, Air Condition

• 12th Jul 2013
  • Poland

The hotel is located quite well near the town center and in walking distance (approx. 15 minutes) to the port / closest beach. Breakfast is poor (instant coffee / black tea, 1 piece of bread per person), receptionists speak english and are quite friendly (the other staff members don't and are rather unfriendly), our room was really tiny (but all the rooms have a fridge!) and as the bathroom only medium-clean. All in all ok for the price, but nothing special.

The stuff was not really helpful when it comes to booking, because before I arrived, my girlfriend was there and she doesnt speak very good russian and she had some problems to get the key to the room, because receptionist didnt know anything about reservation I made.

• 26th May 2013
  • Poland

Good choice only because is quite cheap

• 30th Apr 2013

Location is perfect, price is cheap, but my room did not have any window and there was noise of air vantilation all the night.

• 27th Apr 2013