Zodiakus Hostel Reviews

Westerplatte 8/1, Krakow, Poland

Bathroom showers would drain. Hair in sink, which made it not drain, was not cleaned for the 4 days I stayed. No sheets given, and the bed spread and pillow I assumed are re-used and not washed? Some beds have lockers, others don't. Breakfast is beyond bad. I know it's free, take it. For someone who has been traveling for 5 months.... You take what you can get. But I didn't touch this one. Lots of other hostels in area....

The Breakfast is poor. The first day of my stay it was poor. When groups started to come, they added some food.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

Very nice hostel with breakfast included and cheap laundary service. We really liked our stay - but remember earplugs, because there is so much noise from the Tram just outside the building!

The location of this is perfect, close to the main station and the old town. The staff were average some were very help in finding place and other were not really interested in helping me. Security was the biggest draw back as you there was no why of locking the door from what I could see and the only security was if you put a deposit down on a locker.

• 30th Jun 2014

A great hostel within walking distance to all the sights in Krakow and all the bars and night life as well as the main train and bus station. Good, friendly staff and a stellar breakfast, what a spread. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. The hostel just didn't promote meeting other travelers, but everything else was satisfactory.