Zodiakus Hostel Reviews

Westerplatte 8/1, Krakow, Poland

Good value for one night stay... would not have stayed any longer due to cleanliness and trains going by while you sleep. On the other hand... great to be near train station so you can leave!

Bathroom showers would drain. Hair in sink, which made it not drain, was not cleaned for the 4 days I stayed. No sheets given, and the bed spread and pillow I assumed are re-used and not washed? Some beds have lockers, others don't. Breakfast is beyond bad. I know it's free, take it. For someone who has been traveling for 5 months.... You take what you can get. But I didn't touch this one. Lots of other hostels in area....

The Breakfast is poor. The first day of my stay it was poor. When groups started to come, they added some food.

• 28th Sep 2014