Zoete Inval Travellers Lodge Reviews

23 Main Road, HE, Hermanus, South Africa

I ended up staying here because Hermanus backpackers could only put me up one night. It's super homely, the staff are lovely, very kind and helpful. My room was fantastic and breakfast was a joy, full continental! My only frustration was that travelling alone I was hoping to hang with fellow travellers but this place is more families and couples.

Romantic is the best way to describe this place, even though it's a tiny little bit rickety. This furniture is quaint, the vibe quirky and the staff just so friendly. Fresh cut flowers everywhere. Quiet and serene. Feels a bit like my grandmother's beach cottage. Need I say it's not a place for party people?