Zohour Hostel Reviews

19, Teryana Kebira, rue Talaa Seghira, Fès médin, Fez, Morocco

Breakfast from 9am to 10am, what we thought is quite late and short (but: in the medina does not happen a lot before 9/10am) Would be good: more clear price list of day trips or bus tickets

• 2nd Oct 2015

Nice place! Close to Medina, great breakfast .

great location, between the two main shopping streets at the top of the hill right after the blue gate. staff are super friendly, and there's a super nice roof top terrace. free breakfast is basic, bread, honey, jam, butter, juice, and yogurt, but it's free. I would recommend it. he didn't factor my booking fee into my final payment though, but luckily it was only ~15 dirham

Very friendly staff, basic and cheap , good location near main door of medina

It was a nice hostel. Very beautiful building. My girlfriend and I stayed at dormitory. It was clean and nice bed. Terrace was good to chill and breakfast was also very tasty. However there was no lock at the locker so you need to buy a lock. Moreover the staff didn't give us the key of the room or the building, so I felt a bit unsafe eventhough nothing happend to us. Apart from security, it was very nice to stay at the hostel. To find the hostel, just follow the sign of Kawtar riad.

I really liked the hostel, it looks very nice and everything seemed to be good but I had hundrets of bed bug bites on my arm when I woke up. I found a bug under my pillow and went to the staff who told me that there was one guy the night before sleeping in exactly that bed and that they thought he would have carried them. Then why the heck did you give me that bed? There were a lot of other free beds. Oh and I should mention that my friend (sleeping above me) also had some bites on his back.....

Seriosuly a great place to stay- just let the staff knwo what you want to see/ do in Fez and they will organise it for you. Also, HIGHLY reccommend doing the 2 night desert stay- what an amazing experience!!

Great hostel. Clean, comfortable beds, normal working shower, nice terrace, very good breakfast.