Zohour Hostel Reviews

19, Teryana Kebira, rue Talaa Seghira, Fès médin, Fez, Morocco

I found the hostel to be very peaceful and central.Overall i had a very nice stay

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Spain

Booked beds for only 60 Dirham per night. Be wary of the travel tax that adds money onto your stay. Also the hostel owner tried to charge people 120 dirham for the same beds we were using even when the hostel wasn't fully booked. So I advice to book online and keep your receipt. Like most people in Fes, he will try to get extra money from you. Also we tried to do a walking tour and he told us to wake up three hours earlier than we needed to. After wasting our time we cancelled the tour.

Before arriving I was a bit nervous for I read a review saying that the place was under construction...well when I arrived it was just finishing...but looks beautiful!! By that evening the staff had everything cleaned up and looking great! The people working the Hostel were so helpful. There is laundry service and a great breakfast included in the room price. Would stay here again for sure:)

The hostel was closed and not receiving any guests. We waited for 15 min at the door until a neighbor came and told us the hostel was under construction and there was no one in there. He then called the manager who picked us up and took us to another hostel which wasnt so nice. The manager wasnt even expecting us. I would not recommend it.

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Spain

Muchas gracias por you'r crítica que le ayudó mucho tiempo especiall you'r amigo gentil, pero creo que no se puede hablar Inglés este you'r probleme yo no te estoy recomendé como invitado +

Everything was really fine and the staff was super friendly and helpful. Nette Leute :)

• 14th Dec 2015

thanks you can write that at trip advisor if its possible

Zohour is in an excellent location in a beautiful riad setting. The staff are very friendly but don't really have a clue what's going on! The breakfast is generous and filling, and tea is provided if you ask for it. Not the best hostel for atmosphere and meeting many other backpackers but has a nice client base and good facilities generally..

Enjoyed the stay very much! Very kind and welcoming people!

The best part of this hostel is the location and the good breakfast. The room was not very clean, and i can make sure the sheets weren't changed. We slept on our sleeping bags! The atmosphere was a little strange. Its ok for a couple of nights.

Hard to find but very nice place. My bed was really wobbly so that was annoying bit otherwise good. Theres also a city tax of 20 DH which is obviously a legal govt scam for The tourist.

Loved it. Welcoming staff. rooftop terrace great place to meet others. Gorgeous salon for a good breakfast.

• 27th Oct 2015

from yassain ATLANTIC HOSTEL in essaouira ;it was an Amasing stay there ;wish to come back again

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Morocco

Breakfast from 9am to 10am, what we thought is quite late and short (but: in the medina does not happen a lot before 9/10am) Would be good: more clear price list of day trips or bus tickets

• 2nd Oct 2015

Nice place! Close to Medina, great breakfast .

great location, between the two main shopping streets at the top of the hill right after the blue gate. staff are super friendly, and there's a super nice roof top terrace. free breakfast is basic, bread, honey, jam, butter, juice, and yogurt, but it's free. I would recommend it. he didn't factor my booking fee into my final payment though, but luckily it was only ~15 dirham

Very friendly staff, basic and cheap , good location near main door of medina