Zohour Hostel Reviews

19, Teryana Kebira, rue Talaa Seghira, Fès médin, Fez, Morocco

It was a nice hostel. Very beautiful building. My girlfriend and I stayed at dormitory. It was clean and nice bed. Terrace was good to chill and breakfast was also very tasty. However there was no lock at the locker so you need to buy a lock. Moreover the staff didn't give us the key of the room or the building, so I felt a bit unsafe eventhough nothing happend to us. Apart from security, it was very nice to stay at the hostel. To find the hostel, just follow the sign of Kawtar riad.

I really liked the hostel, it looks very nice and everything seemed to be good but I had hundrets of bed bug bites on my arm when I woke up. I found a bug under my pillow and went to the staff who told me that there was one guy the night before sleeping in exactly that bed and that they thought he would have carried them. Then why the heck did you give me that bed? There were a lot of other free beds. Oh and I should mention that my friend (sleeping above me) also had some bites on his back.....

Seriosuly a great place to stay- just let the staff knwo what you want to see/ do in Fez and they will organise it for you. Also, HIGHLY reccommend doing the 2 night desert stay- what an amazing experience!!

Great hostel. Clean, comfortable beds, normal working shower, nice terrace, very good breakfast.

The hostel is ubicated in the middle of Medina however it's difficult to find having to cross a lot of small streets. The market is just two steps out of the hostel, if you come for shopping is great but if looking for a quiet area this is not for you. The hostel is decent for the price range but don't expect a nice atmosphere, the staff doesn't show any interest with customers and they were difficult to reach for anything.

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Spain

Nice Hostel, the owners are so helpfull and friendly, I am happy to choose this hostel.

hostel is really nice, in a beautiful renovatef riad, the beds were confortable, we were very well received and there was a good breakfast. good location as well. if i had to complain about sonething would be that the shower has to separation from the rest of the bathroom so it gets messy when u shower.. but that wouldnt stop me from staying there again! hot shower too definitely recommend this hostel!!

Very helpful staff. Perfectly located. Great breakfast. Would stay again.