Zohour Hostel Reviews

19, Teryana Kebira, rue Talaa Seghira, Fès médin, Fez, Morocco

Hard to find but very nice place. My bed was really wobbly so that was annoying bit otherwise good. Theres also a city tax of 20 DH which is obviously a legal govt scam for The tourist.

Loved it. Welcoming staff. rooftop terrace great place to meet others. Gorgeous salon for a good breakfast.

• 27th Oct 2015

from yassain ATLANTIC HOSTEL in essaouira ;it was an Amasing stay there ;wish to come back again

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Morocco

Breakfast from 9am to 10am, what we thought is quite late and short (but: in the medina does not happen a lot before 9/10am) Would be good: more clear price list of day trips or bus tickets

• 2nd Oct 2015

Nice place! Close to Medina, great breakfast .

great location, between the two main shopping streets at the top of the hill right after the blue gate. staff are super friendly, and there's a super nice roof top terrace. free breakfast is basic, bread, honey, jam, butter, juice, and yogurt, but it's free. I would recommend it. he didn't factor my booking fee into my final payment though, but luckily it was only ~15 dirham

Very friendly staff, basic and cheap , good location near main door of medina

It was a nice hostel. Very beautiful building. My girlfriend and I stayed at dormitory. It was clean and nice bed. Terrace was good to chill and breakfast was also very tasty. However there was no lock at the locker so you need to buy a lock. Moreover the staff didn't give us the key of the room or the building, so I felt a bit unsafe eventhough nothing happend to us. Apart from security, it was very nice to stay at the hostel. To find the hostel, just follow the sign of Kawtar riad.