Zohour Hostel Reviews

19, Teryana Kebira, rue Talaa Seghira, Fès médin, Fez, Morocco

Nice Hostel, the owners are so helpfull and friendly, I am happy to choose this hostel.

hostel is really nice, in a beautiful renovatef riad, the beds were confortable, we were very well received and there was a good breakfast. good location as well. if i had to complain about sonething would be that the shower has to separation from the rest of the bathroom so it gets messy when u shower.. but that wouldnt stop me from staying there again! hot shower too definitely recommend this hostel!!

Very helpful staff. Perfectly located. Great breakfast. Would stay again.

A great place to stay. Staff were friendly and very helpful. The lounge and breakfast are amazing, a chilled out atmosphere yet a place to make friends and perfect for planning your different trips around Eastern Morocco.

I would not return to this hotel for the following reason: - facilities are in poor hygienic state (for ex. shower varies between very hot and very cold water, toilet floor not clean) - Owner tried to put me in another hostel as they overbooked, and would have done so without informing me (i had a friend waiting for me). this practice was clearly very common -Owner tried to increase payment, and thus an overall feeling of they try to rip me off was present.

The single room was freezing cold and outside of the main building with a broken lock. Not much respect for single, female travellers there. Turned out they were also going to put my friend arriving the next day, in another hostel, despite our knowing. The breakfast was lovely and the staff were helpful with looking into our train journeys. The location is also good but this place is way too overpriced if you're not staying in a dorm.

• 28th Dec 2014

Everything was Ok. Our room (in first floor) was great. The service too and the breakfast at the terrace in the roof as well. Fez is amazing and also very tyring, but it definitely worths it!

we have a very pleasent night at the riad

The Riad is incredible, the personal is very kind and helpful, they have the best recommendations. They help you to do the activities you want to, not only the ones they offer and they take you to the real traditional places. The taxis can be arranged with them, to have a safe experience from or to the airport. The breakfast is incredibly amazing! Also, they offer tea when you arrive, the best tea I have tasted in Fez. The location is excelent, easy to find from the blue gate.

That place is beautiful and quiet; The staff is friendly and helpful. they did not propose tours or anything like that. There is a kitchen. I definitely recommend it for single female travellers.

I dont recommend it, because i arrived there and they took me to another place, saying that they have four hostels, but the other one was with no morocan courtyard, very dark, and dirty. YOu cannot risk to make a reservation in the hotel in the picture and think to be there. When i arrived, there was also another man complaining because his room was not good and he had been waiting for more than 30 minutes to find another "hostel", The boss at Dahar zohor was very rude to this man

The rooftop is really great! The meals which you can get in the hostel are more average. Better go out for dinner! Our bathroom/the shower was okay, we had much better facilities in the other towns we stayed.

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff, especially Yousef and Nordin are relaxed and friendly and are always around to help you out with whatever you need. The riad is a good size - not too big and with lovely communal areas for breakfast and a a great roof terrace, which is perfect to take a break from the heat and the busy medina lanes. The private double room I stayed in was lovely. Its not fancy or modern but is authentic and great value for money. I would go back tomorrow if I could.

• 21st Sep 2014

the biggest problem was the owner. didn't felt good there. we had to change the room twice. he tried to offer us trips we didnt want. especially not recommended for women! :/