Zorbas Hotel Reviews

10 Gkyilfordou St., Victoria Square Athens 10434, Athens, Greece

More of an atmosphere than I was expecting. Bar has no drinks in it. Overall, great value for money if you get a room with an ensuite. I stayed in one without an ensuite for the first two nights and the room was so small there probably should have only been 3 to 4 beds max. Having 6 beds in there would've been illegal in other countries.

The hostel looks sloppy and is nothing special but it is good value for money.

Good value for money, great air con, good wifi in common area, you can use their computers too. Right next to the train station. Awesome souvlaki place around the corner. Reception was very nice and let me change my days to stay from 3 to 2 (you can see Athens in 1 if needed). There are however no lockers in the room

Bad wifi, cramped rooms. Good air con. Good staff. Good location. Dirty toilet/shower. A lot of good food close by, and metro also.

Everything ok, location good as close to a metro stop. They charge extra for things like sheets in the dorms and there are no lockers. Not a place to meet fellow travellers as there are no communal areas. However it is very cheap and a good place to stay with friends.

Quite expensive for what it was

I really liked the hostelhostel, I recommend it with all of my heart to everyone.

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Hungary

I believe this hostel has a reALLY GOOD value for money, and it is really well placed in the center of Athens. The cleanliness is so so, but overall it's OK.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Romania

Average hotel with not a very friendly, hostel environment. Alright for a night stay but the top floor we were in was prity rough, only one bed sheet and toilet is tiny and grotty.

Exactly what we were after! Staff at reception were really helpful and friendly! For what we paid it was perfect!

• 9th Jul 2015

It was nice, just toilet was not so clean.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Poland

The shower was really awful and the room was a little bit old.

the room I stayed in was very old and had a hole in the wall, the window didn't shut and there was an unsafe looking powerboard and cord hanging out of the wall. I felt a bit unsafe as the window didn't shut. The room was clean. The walls were paper thin and I could here everyone in the rooms around me. For what you pay though it's okay, it's a basic hotel in a good location. The staff were also extremely helpful

Staff was extremely welcoming and friendly. Very clean and good value for money. Would definitely recommend to future travelers.

Cramped, stuffy, run-down and just generally dirty. I arrived and slept a few hours before I continued on my travels . At least it's cheap.

Thank you for your review dear friend,what i don't understand is what was so wrong with the room number 10 you slept. Nobody complain before, at least you make the deference !!!

very good hostel. Only critic that I can make is that there should be more electrical plugs ( at least one per person)

No lockers or locked rooms, staff were polite, breakfast was included although I wasn't there to try it, could do with more bathroom facilities. Was fine for one night, the dorm was clean and comfortable.

Staff was very helpful. The carpeting is awful and the rooms are pretty cramped but is very close to the metro and lots of cheap places to eat close by. Really enjoyed my stay!

You get what you paid for - small rooms, no lockers and it costs extra to get sheets for the bed. Happy with it for what I paid for it. Excellent directions to hostel and easy to find.

This place had a very strange vibe. We weren't welcomed warmly (they didn't even bother to say hello at first), and the whole thing actually seemed rather suspicious. We weren't offered bed linen or towels or given any information. There was bug spray in the room. Only one key for each room so the last person had to leave it at the front desk. Happy we only stayed here for one night! Plus: a nice bathroom.

Well dear guests ! i'm the guy who check you in and i was morning swifts in all your stay! so i know you very well!! I welcome you of course like i'm doing with everyone checking in and i explain you everything on the map gave you tips about everything, but seems you never care about the info that match cause you turn your back and run to the room!! You was in room 11 wich is by the desk and we always said hello and good morning to you even if you never answer back! This spray wasn't ours i foun

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5