Zorbas Hotel

Fabulous 2430 Total Reviews

• China, Male, 25-30
18th Mar 2017
4.0

overall, this hostel is ok, but the facility is horrible, especially the WIFI is the worst I have ever seen in my life. and be aware, there is no kitchen. but the location is great, easy access to Metro and a lot of supermarkets and cafe

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Mar 2017

Staff were very friendly and helpful, rooms were basic but clean, good shower. Very good value for money and close to tourist spots. Had a great stay here!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
16th Mar 2017

I was there now for my third time. Really nice and cheap hostel with everything you need! Quite central in Athens with the Metro station next door, delicious Gyros and Souvlaki places close to it too :) , a hangout room in the basement. Only thing I would suggest as an improvement would be to install lockers. However, you can leave valuables at the reception with your name tag on them, so some people might also prefer that compared to lockers... So, all in all a clear recommendation from me!

14th Mar 2017

It was nice, but not for family with children.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
10th Mar 2017
8.0

Best value in Athens for the price. The staff are helpful, the rooms are clean with the sheets always being changed for new guests. Ensuite in the dorms are good with very hot showers! Free tea and coffee for breakfast which is nice. Location is out of the way but it is close to Victoria station which is two metro stops from the centre.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
8th Mar 2017

Great for the price I paid. Was waiting to head to work so booked day by day will no problems. Was able to avoid the horrific weather eating on my flight out in The common area. It was great. Will be my go to place when I visit Athens again.

• Greece, Female, 25-30
1st Mar 2017

I booked to stay for two days, and I was sad to leave so soon!!! Very friendly staff, clean baths and rooms, hot HOT water all day, clean sheets and blankets! Close to the center of the town and to the metro station. I was very satisfied by everything!!!

26th Feb 2017

Great value over money. Everything is great but room is too small. No lockers for dorm. No windows for rooms. But I will come back for this hostel

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
23rd Feb 2017

I love this hostel since it's conveniently located near the metro station. At 1st i booked for 2 nights but i keep extending my stay. The staff were friendly & helpful esp the one who help me on my check in. I was lucky to meet lots of new friends while staying here however you can't make noise while hanging out in the common room at night. We've been told off for it. P/s: for the staff who handle replying email to customer, avoid using exclamation mark in all cases it's a bit rude.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Feb 2017
7.1

It was super ok. The atmosphere wasn't great, same with the socializing area. But it was hella cheap so.