Zorbas Hotel Reviews

10 Gkyilfordou St., Victoria Square Athens 10434, Athens, Greece

1900 Total Reviews

Zorbas is a modern fashionable city guesthouse that makes you feel warm and welcome, the staff are lovely and the facilities are very in tune to the location, Athens municipal services are very traditional and is maintained in the atmosphere of the place, I would recommend Zorbas to anyone wishing to experience the holiday they expect.

Horrible. Dirty. No lockers. Don't stay here.

Dear Guest, Thanx for your time to add a coment, i want to informed there is a free luggage room to lock your stuff also we are not reposinble for the clenninness of our customers. So in the next hostel you go take a shower every day and clean the bathroom after using it.

Excellent location and super cool behaviour of staffs. If you are thinking of going to the islands you can just keep your luggage safely in their locker room and you don't need to have any reservation for that. Wifi was excellent and so was the bar. It is near to everything

The shared room need more fresh air, it was completely stuffy and the bathroom was too tight, even though the staff was friendly.

I liked so much the hostel, the staffs it was really good they help me when I was need .

First we didn't have a shower head. After telling the staff we got one though.

Stayed on the top floor which is by far the worst. Bathroom was horrific. Stayed on the first floor the last night and it was farrrr nicer. Wifi is adequate, reaches to the rooms, barely. No kitchen whatsoever. 2 computers if you need em. Ridiculous €0.50 per page for printing which is insane. Staff were super nice and helpful tho, really liked that. No atmosphere at all. Wouldn't stay again unless I couldn't afford to pay a little more. What you expect for the cheapest price in Athens.

Dear Guest I tell you something most ridiculous and more insane than 0.50 cents for a print. We have free printing once and they send us photos from the islands and 20 pages documents and drawings as well. So hope you understand now...

The shower in our room was really bad, the "hostel" was pretty run down. There are no facilities for food etc. and there was always cigarette smoke smell coming from the ventilation in the bathroom... However the staff were very pleasant and we're always there if we needed help with anything.

• 28th Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

Convenient location near the Victoria metro is a major plus. No lockers and weak wifi in the room is a minus. Still good value and I'd come here again. VERY helpful staff.

Enjoyed my stay here. The staff were really friendly and helpful - one staff member helped carry my suitcase to the bus station as it was quite heavy and very cold. There is a common area to hang out in, but the atmosphere could be better.

It's okay for the price. Employees were nice and pleasant.

We stayed in Zorbas for 3 nights. It is good value for money. Everything to see in Athens was at walkable distance and the staff is very nice. The only problem is the lighting, which is somewhat low, may be it is very room specific. Linen and towel were good and free.

Good facilities, good location, very friendly staff!

• 15th Dec 2015

It is general a good place located, cheap enough for sleep and close to mostly of the places in the city center

Great location, just need a little work on the cleanliness. Nevertheless, staff are kind and very helpful.

Simple hostel with simple accommodations. Friendly atmosphere from the staff, and it felt very secure inside the building.

Please add lockers to rooms.

• 25th Nov 2015

Could include breakfast if possible. Printing tickets could be made free.

The 6 bed dorm was ok, better than I expected! Nice staff, common area downstairs, good location and free luggage storage!

We had a lovely experience there, the only thing I disliked was the cleaning of the bathroom. Also there's very poor control of the baggage that go inside and outside the building, I didn't feel safety letting my thing in the room (maybe it could be fixed with lockers or for each guest. The personal was really nice and speaked in english so it was really helpful, nothing bad to say about them.

• 13th Nov 2015