• 10 Gkyilfordou St., Victoria Square Athens 10434, Athens, Greece
7.9
Very Good 1,968 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 1,968 Total Reviews
Zorbas Hotel Located at 10 Gkyilfordou St., Victoria Square Athens 10434, Athens.
Greece
Athens 10434 10 Gkyilfordou St., Victoria Square Athens 10434
79% 1968
37.9926030 23.7307262
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st May 2016
6.9

Nice place, staff is helpful. They don't have lockers in your room just a safe downstairs behind the desk and a luggage room. Bathroom isn't in the room its just outside of it. Generally an all right place. You have to walk through a weird area of town to get to it, kind of a bit sketchy for solo girls. But the metro is right there, so can be avoided at night.

25th Apr 2016

centrally located, efficent and good value for money, but nearly nobody there in april why?

23rd Apr 2016

I was trying to think of any negatives and all I could think of was that the free cookies are not very good. But they're still FREE COOKIES, so even the negative is a positive. Zorba's rocks.

• Netherlands, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Apr 2016
6.9

The hostel is at a great location if you're planning to travel a lot with the metro (only 3 mins by foot) and there is a really good souvlaki place (just 2,10 euros) in Victoria Square next to the hostel. The hostel needs a working furnace and may need some modernization (especially in the kitchen and lounge area). Also if you're planning to meet people, Zorbas is great for that! I met many people here on my stay!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2016
5.7

Other then the location and the friendly staff at the front desk, my stay was not that pleasant. I was in a dorm room, and it was very cramped and had no storage space at all. I didn't feel safe leaving my bad in the room when I went out for the day. There is basically one shower for two floors of people, and the temperature changes every 5 seconds. The small bathroom also got drenched in water. Plus side, right by the metro station, and around the corner from a number of nice cafes.

We appreciate that you took the time to write a review for our hostel. Thank you for your good words about the staff and the location but I think you give false information about the facilities and the bathrooms inside the hostel. For each 2 rooms correspond 3 bathrooms, not for each floor. Concerning the storage inside the hostel, there is a luggage room for locking up your bags and backpacks, and there's also a safe at the desk of the hostel for your valuables ( which is under servailance 24 hours - since the reception is open 24 hours ), both free of charge. Please, next time you take the responsibility to inform people, about a hostel for example, take the time to ask , read, listen or explore the place by yourself before doing it. :-)

• Guatemala, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

Zorbas Hotel is pretty good value for the money, it has a really good location next to the Victoria Station, which is a good square for going out to have dinner or go for a beer. It's also a couple of stations away from the City Center, and the staff is pretty amazing, they will help you with everything you need to make you stay in Athens the best possible. I would definitely stay here again if I go back to Athens.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016
8.0

I was glad that the hostel is so close to Victoria Station. There is no wardrobe in my room, so I just put my backpack on my bed when I went out. The room has only 1 key, so whomever goes out the last should give the key to the receptionist. I didn't have any key with me, but I feel safe. The bathroom is narrow but so clean, which is really important for me. But, I have the upper bed & the space is sooo close to the ceiling & I hit my head so many times. And there are no stairs for the bunkbed.

15th Apr 2016

No complaints about this hostel :) 10 minute walk from the train station, helpful and friendly staff, Wi-Fi worked well, bedroom and bathroom was clean

• Romania, Couple, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

Good overall impression. What I most liked: the personal was very nice & polite; they helped us with everything we needed, including boarding passes, and kept our luggage for a few more ours after check-out without charge. On the strong points there's also the good positioning: close to the metro, and about 20 minutes on foot to the Acropolis area. Dislike: cleanliness was more or less... my blanket had an unpleasant sweaty smell. My general opinion on the quality-price ratio: good.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2016

Great place in Athens for the price. Staff are very friendly and helpful, happy to help with any questions or planning the next leg of your journey. Busy enough to have a good mix of travellers. Computers to use, and free storage for once you've checked out. Only downside is no individual lockers, but main door is locked always with someone to buzz you in.