Zorzis Hotel Reviews

30 Nik. Kalogera Strt, Mykonos, Greece

Nice hotel in amazing location Central Mykonos. Lovely staff, nice rooms. Good value

What a lovely hostel! The location is superb, as well as the cleanliness and stylised facilities. There is an Art Deco look to the hotel, as well as a comfortable area at the back of the building for rest and relaxation. Wifi is excellent also.

• 12th Jun 2014

The hospitality of Mia and Jonathan and this hotels central location made my stay in Mykonos memorable. It's located in the heart of town and allows you to go to all the beaches via bus. It felt like being home! I'd go back again for sure!!!

I loved staying here. The location is great and the woman at the front desk was more than accommodating and helpful. The rooms are quaint and charming and clean. Quiet and calm atmosphere. Very nice.

I had a wonderful experience at Zorzis. It is a beautiful little hotel, with nice places to sit inside and outside, and the location is perfect, right in the center of town. The staff was so nice and accommodating, too. It had rained all day after I checked out, but they let me come back and sit until I had to catch my ferry and even brought me hot tea, a towel, and a hair dryer. I will advise everyone who goes to Mykonos to stay here!

We thank you for being with us and to give us the chance to show you that busniss doesn't mean just money but warm feelings and hospitality too! We're, before everything, human beens and we really want to take care of all our clients as much as possible. And you let us to proove you! All the best and remember taht we will always be happy to have you back...

This hotel was great! Its located right in the center of Mykonos witch makes it great and very easy to go to eat or walking around. You have buses that take you to the Beach. Mia was so helpful and with lots of patience to let me know where I could eat, where everything was, what ferry to take next. The room was very nice, clean and had everything I needed. It is definitely worth it for its price. I would come back with no doubt!!!! I loved it! Thank you Mia again!!! Maggie from Argentina.

Dear Maggie, if you will look in the mirror you will see your warm soul coming through your eyes and smile. It will ever be possible to act different when we meet such a nice person?!?! We loved to have you here. Maybe you didn't have the best room but I promise you that, if there will be a second chance, you'll have a better one... Wish you best! Zorzis Team