Zorzis Hotel Reviews

30 Nik. Kalogera Strt, Mykonos, Greece

I had a wonderful experience at Zorzis. It is a beautiful little hotel, with nice places to sit inside and outside, and the location is perfect, right in the center of town. The staff was so nice and accommodating, too. It had rained all day after I checked out, but they let me come back and sit until I had to catch my ferry and even brought me hot tea, a towel, and a hair dryer. I will advise everyone who goes to Mykonos to stay here!

This hotel was great! Its located right in the center of Mykonos witch makes it great and very easy to go to eat or walking around. You have buses that take you to the Beach. Mia was so helpful and with lots of patience to let me know where I could eat, where everything was, what ferry to take next. The room was very nice, clean and had everything I needed. It is definitely worth it for its price. I would come back with no doubt!!!! I loved it! Thank you Mia again!!! Maggie from Argentina.

Loved it! Super helpful staff.