Zostel Jaipur Hostel Reviews

18, Jai Ambey Colony, Opposite ESI Hospital, Sodala Jaipur, Jaipur, India

atmosphere is always great at this place.

Great experience, stayed in Zostel for 2 nights on different weeks, one even without a previous booking and the service was always great!.

Awesome place, staff is great. Very comfy living room where people were very social. Dev the manager took us to a bar to drink, that was pretty fun. A little far from the tourist attractions, but in a good neighborhood. Wifi is very good too!

I had a really nice time in Zostel Jaipur, the staff is nice and helpfull. You have all the facilities, internet, laundry,... Good athmosphere and people there. Thank you for this wonderfull time in Jaipur.

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Not a very large place, but had a good backpacker vibe. Clean, good security, good wifi, and great staff. They go out of their way to make sure your visit to Jaipur goes well. The owner learned that it was my birthday and at the last minute was able to track down a birthday cake and throw a little Bday party for me - turned out to be a great evening and a nice way to end my stay in Jaipur. Would definitely recommend this place.

I had an excellent time during my stay at the Jaipur Zostel. The staff was knowledgeable and always willing to lend a hand. They do their best to ensure that all guests have their voices heard and are able to share their experiences in India. They make everyone feel right at home with a welcome vibe. Excellent job friends!

Loved it. The people were really great and so helpful!!

I arrived at Zostel Jaipur 30 minutes before my birthday and the friendly staff gave me an amazing day. The place is not big and the common area is nice to meet other travellers. It’s clean and have a good shower. Easy to take local bus for many places around the city. Thanks for everything!

All Zostels are very recommendable. Great facilities like washing maschine and common kitchen.

The review I left for the Zostel in Agra was meant for here. Basically it says that the new manager (his name starts with an M I believe) is a gem and I'd come back to stay there just because of him.

Very clean and social hostel. Beds are super comfortable and warm. Manish and the staff were incredibly helpful. Zostel was one of the funnest hostels ive stayed at in india.

Great place to stay!Good beds

Little hostel with amazing staff and good vibe. A bit far from old city but it' s not a problem.

The manager at zostel Jaipur, Dev, was so helpful and knowledgeable that he not only helped me book three of my train journeys but also told me all the best places to go! Everyone visiting Jaipur should stay here.

Decent hostel with comfortable rooms and good vibes. Good place to meet fellow backpackers and the guy who runs it is a good egg. Not the best of locations as you need a rickshaw to get into town (in reality) and not all drivers know where it is (which is nothing new in India). Also the showers are plain baffling!

Couldn't have asked for a better stay at the Zostel Jaipur! I celebrated my birthday there, and the lovely staff threw me a birthday complete with a cake! We felt so welcome the whole time, it really has a great family vibe. The rooms are nice, the staff are awesome, I highly recommend it! Thanks everyone!

• 27th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

Just terrific Shared breakfast in morning with new friends just a nice treat.Uber goodness!

• 14th Dec 2014

Hiya! What a lovely review and rating you've given us, thank you so much, we really appreciate it! What better than to begin the day with great breakfast and amazing friends?! That's what Zostel is all about. We look forward to hosting you again. Come soon - your brekkie is waiting for you :) Cheers, Zostel

No lockers in the rooms. Located very far from everything. The atmosphere and the staff are good though. They have a nice common area that helps a lot to interact with other travelers.

Hi there! Thank you for the great review and rating. It's good to know that you loved the atmosphere and staff at our Zostel and that you had a fun time in the common area. We do have lockers in a room that is just adjacent to the dorm room. You'll be happy to hear that we're soon shifting to the city centre. Looking forward to hosting you again and we'll give you an even better experience next time around! Cheers, Zostel

The place is a good hostel- more expensive than regular guest houses and dorms, and a bit removed from the center of the city, but there's a good vibe. however, I expected more.

Hello there! Thank you for taking out the time to let us know about your experience. Our prices are very reasonable if you consider the service, the wide range of facilities and the activities that we hold for guests. Plus we place utmost importance on safety and cleanliness. We are soon shifting to the centre of the city, till then however, we are very accessible via tuktuk or bus and the metro station is going to be at our footsteps. Thanks, Zostel

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Zostel - the staff are incredibly knowledgable and helpful, facilties are great and there is a lively atmosphere in the common room. Thanks to Anurag and the rest of the team at Zostel for a great time!

• 23rd Nov 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and the rating to match, we truly appreciate when travellers take out time to tell us what they think. It's great to know you enjoyed your stay with us and you loved the staff, facilities and the ambience. Rest assured that our team is excited and waiting to host you again soon :) Cheers, Zostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3