Zostel Jaipur Hostel Reviews

18, Jai Ambey Colony, Opposite ESI Hospital, Sodala Jaipur, Jaipur, India

Very clean and social hostel. Beds are super comfortable and warm. Manish and the staff were incredibly helpful. Zostel was one of the funnest hostels ive stayed at in india.

Great place to stay!Good beds

The manager at zostel Jaipur, Dev, was so helpful and knowledgeable that he not only helped me book three of my train journeys but also told me all the best places to go! Everyone visiting Jaipur should stay here.

Decent hostel with comfortable rooms and good vibes. Good place to meet fellow backpackers and the guy who runs it is a good egg. Not the best of locations as you need a rickshaw to get into town (in reality) and not all drivers know where it is (which is nothing new in India). Also the showers are plain baffling!

Couldn't have asked for a better stay at the Zostel Jaipur! I celebrated my birthday there, and the lovely staff threw me a birthday complete with a cake! We felt so welcome the whole time, it really has a great family vibe. The rooms are nice, the staff are awesome, I highly recommend it! Thanks everyone!

• 27th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

Just terrific Shared breakfast in morning with new friends just a nice treat.Uber goodness!

• 14th Dec 2014

No lockers in the rooms. Located very far from everything. The atmosphere and the staff are good though. They have a nice common area that helps a lot to interact with other travelers.

The place is a good hostel- more expensive than regular guest houses and dorms, and a bit removed from the center of the city, but there's a good vibe. however, I expected more.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Zostel - the staff are incredibly knowledgable and helpful, facilties are great and there is a lively atmosphere in the common room. Thanks to Anurag and the rest of the team at Zostel for a great time!

• 23rd Nov 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and the rating to match, we truly appreciate when travellers take out time to tell us what they think. It's great to know you enjoyed your stay with us and you loved the staff, facilities and the ambience. Rest assured that our team is excited and waiting to host you again soon :) Cheers, Zostel

Great place with lots of like minded travelers! Clean rooms and cozy common area. Only negative is that it's far from Jaipur's main area. Once the metro is complete, this shouldn't be an issue though!

Hello there! Glad to know you had a wonderful time with us, and you got to meet so many like-minded passionate travellers just like you. It's the best part about staying at Zostel! Happy you liked the common area and you found everything clean and cozy. About the location, the metro will be at our doorstep. We're soon shifting to the heart of the city, and we look forward to hosting you again :) Cheers, Zostel

Good place, clean and close to train station. Bathroom outside the dorm (good thing), laudry and breakfast. Jaipur is a dispensable city, but if you insist going, this is a good place to stay.

Hi there! Thank you for highlighting the location and the cleanliness. We have bathrooms attached to the dorm as well as outside, always better to have more, isn't it :) Happy to know you enjoyed the facilities! About Jaipur though, we respectfully disagree. This city is bubbling with energy, life and culture...there's plenty to see, do and experience here. Come by again, and we'll show you Jaipur in such a way you'll fall in love :) Cheers, Zostel

Amazing place, really nice staff! I love staying here in the female dorm, the atmosphere is really nice, get to met a lot of really nice people! The breakfast is really good, and the guys that work there are so nice! Would come back again!

Hi! Great to know you had such a lovely time with us, we're glad you loved the female dorm. Happy you liked the rooms, the ambience, the atmosphere and the staff...we're so glad we could make your stay in Jaipur special. We're sure you must have made a lot of friends, us included. Our paths will cross again soon...looking forward to host you again :) Cheers, Zostel

Staff were great at Zostel, really helpful, it's a bit out of the way and there was no booze allowed when I was there which was a bit square but hopefully they have sorted that out now!

Zostel is a little tricky to find but it was worth spending time to get there. The rooms are clean, staff are first rate and there's a nice vibe in the communal area. The only problem was hassle from a very persistent rickshaw driver offering his services - i expect that but not for over 30 mins inside the hostel! Overall I enjoyed my stay there and will be returning in a few days time.

Hi there! Thank you for the great review and the rating. We're glad you liked the rooms, the staff and the Zostel vibe. About the location, we're on Google Maps and our official website has the coordinates, plus we're always happy to help with getting around the place. We apologize about the auto instance, we will be more than willing to get you a rickshaw/bus ride next time around, if need be. We look forward to hosting you again very soon...see you! Cheers, Zostel

The atomosphere was good and it's easy to meet fellow travellers. The facilities were good, there was even a washing machine! Wi-Fi was also good. It's really far from the train station or city centre, where the main sights are. Also, it's difficult to find, tuk-tuk driver had to circle back 5 times before finding the place. I stayed at 4 different Zostels in India, this one was more expensive than the rest, with 550 rupees a night for a dorm bed, I think it's somewhat over-priced.

Hi there! Glad to know you liked the atmosphere and you met a lot of interesting people here. We're happy you enjoyed the facilities as well. About the location, we'd always be happy to help with directions over phone/mail and our location is on maps/official website. Regarding the price, we provide a lot of facilities, clean rooms and an ambience. It is also the peak season. If you book earlier, there's an early bird discount :) Hope you will visit all other Zostels soon! Cheers, Zostel

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at thanks to Zubin's kindness and hospitality :) My first stay was during my birthday and Zubin brought out a birthday cake! He'd also organised firecrackers and sweets on the roof so everyone could celebrate Diwali together. The breakfast is great and a good way of meeting other travellers. The fact that there are extra toilets and showers outside, filtered water to refill bottles and lockers for valuables all added to the great stay. Thanks guys! :)

Hi there! First off, we hope you had a really great birthday with us! We love parties and cake and hanging out with awesome people, so thank you for celebrating with us! Good to know you loved the facilities and rooms, but we're even happier you liked the ambience. It's due to the amazing travellers who stay with us that the environment is always upbeat and fun. Do visit us again in Jodhpur, Udaipur, Delhi, Goa, Varanasi and Agra as well :) Till your next birthday! Cheers, Zostel

This was a very helpful and friendly hostel. They really made you feel welcome and were more than happy to help you out where required

Hi! Thank you for the great review and the wonderful rating. Glad to know you had a fun stay with us. Thank you for highlighting the staff and their helpfulness. We like to help out our guests in any way we can because we think of them more as friends than anything else! We look forward to hosting you in other Zostels at Jodhpur, Udaipur, Agra, Varanasi, Delhi and Goa :) See you soon! Cheers, Zostel

Zostel jaipur is a great place to stay. The staff is so friendly and helpfull, makes u feel like home. Definitely a place to recommend!

Hi! Thank you so much for the kind review and the perfect rating, glad to know you found us to be a great place to stay. We're even happier you liked the staff and you found yourself at a home away from home...that is what we aim for. Do recommend us to your friends and family, we're always happy to host friends of friends! :) Visit us in Jodhpur, Udaipur, Delhi, Goa, Varanasi and Agra as well! Cheers, Zostel

An excellent hostel that is well managed by a really friendly team of staff. I really liked the style and the ambiance of the place. A really nice breakfast was served. As the concept of Zostal is relatively new in India these guys have achieved great things in a short amount of time (go and give some advice to your colleagues in Jodhpur). Thanks for a really enjoyable stay.

Hi there! Thank you for the lovely review as well as the rating. We're glad you enjoyed your stay at Zostel Jaipur, found the staff to be friendly, and that you liked the ambience. The common rooms buzzing with the voices of amazing travellers such as yourself are what make Zostel fun! You'll be happy to know we have Zostels in Udaipur, Delhi, Agra, Varanasi and Goa as well now. We're always looking to improve. Send us any feedback you have to zobu@zostel.com and we'll fix it! Cheers, Zostel

This is how a backpackers hostel should be! Very social, friendly atmosphere. Lovely common area where everyone eats breakfast together and chills out in the evening. The staff are excellent, so helpful - I really appreciated one of them walking with me to the main road to get a rickshaw for a fair price when I checked out. Good wifi. A bit far from the sights but you can get a cheap bus to town/amber fort.

Hi! This is a really great review to receive, thank you so much. We're so glad that you had such an amazing time with us. Good to know you loved the atmosphere, common area as well as the staff and the facilities. It's great that our travellers are having the kind of experience we want to provide. You'll be happy to know that our hostel is shifting to the heart of the city, near all the sights, soon. Looking forward to hosting you again! Cheers, Zostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3