Zostel Jaipur Hostel

• 1st Flr, ICICI Bank, opposite Tourist Police Stati, Kanwar nagar ,Chandi ki Taksal, Jaipur, India

9.5
Superb 380 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 380 Total Reviews
Zostel Jaipur Hostel Located at 1st Flr, ICICI Bank, opposite Tourist Police Stati, Kanwar nagar ,Chandi ki Taksal, Jaipur.
India
Jaipur Rajasthan 302006 1st Flr, ICICI Bank, opposite Tourist Police Stati, Kanwar nagar ,Chandi ki Taksal
95% 380
26.9292847 75.8281703
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

Our stay was fantastic! We were looking for somewhere to crash for the weekend staying in Jaipur that was decently clean and had a good location, and Zostel exceeded our expectations. We stayed in a mixed four person dorm with A/C and it was ideal. We didn't have an ensuite and it was totally fine - not necessary. Some staff were great and helpful, others were quick to blow you off. Breakfast was satisfactory. Atmosphere-wise, alcohol isn't allowed on the premises, so expect it to be low-key.

• England, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2016

Nice large clean dorms. Good lockers. Great value for money. Big common areas. Great showers. Location was brilliant. Staff speak OK English. Washing machine broke and flooded when I was there, my clothes couldn't dry quick enough so carried around a smelly damp wardrobe for the next few days.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

I happened to meet a whole bunch of cool people here. Trouble was, was that we were strongly encouraged to stay in the hostel later at night due to safety concerns in the city, yet the hostel has an alcohol restriction, as well as noise limitation, so a group of 15 or so people were really keen to dance and drink... none of which we were able to do properly due to the set up, sadly... The facilities are great, the people are great, the breakfasts are good.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

An amazing place to go and meet people

• Canada, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Great location, common room, kitchen, rooms, and most of all, great atmosphere!

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

I was in the female dormitory 4 people room. This place is AWESOME. I especially care the cleanness the most. Shower was absolutely clean. A/C was not very powerful but the room was cool enough with A/C and the fan.(Energy saving!) I would like to stay one more night but I could only stay one night. If i visit Jaipur again, definitely this place. Staffs are so kind. But in the kitchen during breakfast I found some ants. Rooms, beds, and shower was very very clean.

• erinrkaufman3415
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
5th Jul 2016
6.3

I had some trouble with this guy at the front desk. It didn't bother me that he didn't speak English very well, I mean that's to be expected. But twice when I tried to leave or enter, the gate was closed and locked. It was extremely difficult because I had talked with the lady prior to my departure that I needed to leave at 5:30am and no one was at the front desk and the door was locked from the outside. All that stress wasn't helpful.

29th Jun 2016

Deserving of 10 stars. stayed in all female dorm with ensuite bathroom. very clean, great kitchen area, awesome hangout lounge, location is next to the bazaars and the pink city. Everything was great

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
29th Jun 2016

Great hostel, good location, excellent value for money, breakfast available, start very helpful! Would recommend

29th Jun 2016

One of the best hostels I have been to. The staff is super helpful. Hostel is extremely clean.. It's huge, spacious, great social area. The AC is great. Close to all the spots to visit in Jaipur. It's a no brainer. If in Jaipur.. Zostel is the best option.