Zostel Jaipur Hostel Reviews

1st Flr, ICICI Bank, opposite Tourist Police Stati, Kanwar nagar ,Chandi ki Taksal, Jaipur, India

This place is pretty good. Big breakfast, large common rooms, good showers, well renovated. The only issues I found were small: some toilets didn't have paper and some sinks lacked soap. The biggest annoyance was the lack of doorknobs, it sounds strange but it meant that your door was either wide open, or locked shut. You wouldn't think that doorknobs would ever be an issue, but they are

Location is perfect right in the heart of the pink city. Staff were really friendly and had lots of info on anything we needed. It's really modern here. Our room was really clean and comfortable and the common area and kitchen is one of the nicest I have seen! Would highly recommend!

• 1st Feb 2016

Perfect place! Staff were extremely helpful and went out of their way to help us out. Completely free from the usual bullshit touting of India. Cleanliness was at a 5-star hotel level. Would recommend to anyone, but especially young people.

Loved my stay at Zostel Jaipur. Close to the old city sights and many bazaars but not too many restaurants around. Staff was very helpful and always available. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and the common area is very cool. Inquire about how to use the hot water before showering!

Super clean hostel, good location and amazing shower!

My stay at Zostel Jaipur was less than satisfactory. I stayed there for 5 days and each day it got worse... I felt the staff there were not very helpful and there was a nasty atmosphere in the hostel that i did not like. I arrived there as a solo female traveller and stayed in an 8 bed mixed dorm. On the 3rd night I asked for my room to be switched to the female dorm as I had a bad experience with one of the men in the room. The reaction I got from the staff was not nice and they were unpleasant

• 22nd Jan 2016

A very vibrant place and a total value for money I always look for clean washrooms in a hostel and to was top notch at Zostel totally five star accommodation. You get to meet people from across different countries. You make new friends. Whats else do you need?

• 21st Jan 2016
  • India

Really enjoyed my stay here! A fun colourful hostel with a great vibe and crowd and everything you'd expect in a good one. The staff was helpful and hospitable. I've stayed in hostels in various countries but this was my first time in India - and I couldn't be happier. Looking forward to trying Zostel in other cities :)

Hostel was cleaned regularly throughout the day. common room was amazing! free breakfast. extremely friendly and useful staff. I guess my only negatives would be that the sound travels along the marble floor so you can hear everything in the hostel, and we turned up at 5am and it was quite easy to walk in and roam the hostel undetected. apart from that, one of the best hostels I've stayed in!

I think there was a problem with the staff not having enough people so we didn't not recieve a proper welcome and tour of the facilities. I also didn't feel very welcomed at first. Otherwise, great location and decent breakfast.

Great hostel with comfy bed and the best showers I have seen in India! There is also a chill common room and the staff is friendly ! They even helped me with booking a night in the zostel in pushkar!

We had a really pleasant stay here, it was refreshing to be in a clean and organised environment. The owner bought lanterns and kites for the festival and taught us how to fly them. He also invited us to join his family lunch - top guy. He helped us book and bought train tickets on his card and when we missed the train they put us up for another night with ease. The staff were all great and spoke good English, breakfast was delicious and the communal living was great fun. Fully recommend :)

Brilliant hostel, great common area, vibe and cleanliness. As others mentioned the dorm doors can't ever really be shut due to a bolt on the inside and one on the outside so you'll either trap someone inside or lock them out. Quite an unusual choice, maybe cut some hand-sized holes in the doors?

Great place is stay! Great shops selling amazing fabrics etc two minute walk. The communal area us very modern and comfy. All staff are very friendly and helpful.

Great location and facilities! Free breakfast that was on until at least 11 everyday! The multiple common areas were really great for socialising with heaps of seating, books, games, TV and computers. One of the cleanest hostels and bathrooms we've seen! Zostel has proved to be great again!

Great clean hostel with friendly staff. Only shortcoming is that the water heater takes like 15 minutes to heat up and supplies hot water for only like 5 minutes.

Hostels are a rarity in India as most visitors stay in either a hotel or a homestay. This makes Zostel quite unique, especially as it is also a fast growing chain and brand across the country. For travellers who really enjoy the hostel experience, i.e. staying in dormitories and meeting other foreign travellers, then I think they will really appreciate this place. After many years I personally have grown tired of hostels as I now require more privacy but as hostels go this is a very cool place.

Really great hostel. Super new and clean with brilliant staff. Lots of fun.

Verry nice Hotel. Comon room to.meet others. Good clean good rooms. Good matres.

Had a lovely stay at Zostel Jaipur. The staff were very friendly and helpful and we were made to feel relaxed and at home from the outset. The staff were always around and the place was kept really clean and comfortable. Only thing I would say is being a padlock as they're not provided but that's not unusual for hostels. You can always buy one in busy Jaipur! Would definitely return!

• 3rd Jan 2016