Zostel Jaipur Hostel Reviews

18, Jai Ambey Colony, Opposite ESI Hospital, Sodala Jaipur, Jaipur, India

Thank you for having me. Thanks to all the staff the patience that you had with me. I wish you all the best and i hope i see you again :) Cheers, Hugo

this hostel is AWESOME, the most wonderful hostel I have ever stayed in India!!! I met friends to start off my new adventure and the atmosphere there was ABSOLUTELY great! Great value as well for such a hostel like Zostel. Also, Rahul, Abhinandan and their friends are more than happy to help you even you have already left. Make sure be friends with them, they will get you the right place in India! Thanks a lot! Will come back again if I can! Zostel Rocks!

What a great find in Jaipur! Great staff, great facilities, safe and secure. I felt welcome as soon as I walked in and it was a great place to meet people. They have laundry facilities, a nice outdoor area and they can organise tuktuks for you if you need.

Very friendly atmosphere! Great open living room to meet new people. Bedrooms were nice and spacious.

• 4th Jul 2014

Manager was very helpful and welcoming. A really pleasant hostel atmosphere Highly recommended

• 4th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

The only hostel to stay at in Jaipur. These guys actually made my trip, the hostel is safe, friendly and the staff always go out of their way to make sure you are as comfortable as possible, including buying the beers, booking bus tickets and organizing day trips. The aircon works, the bathrooms are clean and there's cold drinking water, you're not going to get much better in India. Thanks guys!

This is a fantastic hostel! One if the few in India with a good hostel atmosphere... Facilities are good and dorms are nice and air conditioned. The greatest part are the staff that make sure that you feel comfortable and have a good time. They also put a lot of effort into understanding travelers needs. Looking forward to seeing more Zostels across India! Thanks for the great stay!

The perfect backpackers hostel. We stayed there for a week in June and had the best time. The guys that work there are just awesome. We preferred staying with them playing cards but when we went out they made everything easier by giving us directions and recommending places to visit. Zostel is actually the best thing about Jaipur.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Iceland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great place to meet other travellers and have a really fun time when back at the hostel - rare for India! A lot of the cleaning was superficial and the girl's bathroom had a weird smell. Also the water wasn't always working whilst we stayed there.

Zostel was a real treasure in Jaipur! Not that far from Old City, but in a Quiet area where you can chill... The staff is really nice, they take their time to take care of you, and explain the city.. Nice common room, easy to meet other travellers

There's bus 29 around the corner to take you to pink city or Amer Fort directly.

This is the most amazing concept I have ever came across..... We loved staying there... it took us back to our hostel days which r of course the best in any person's life. The place is amazingly fantastic... it didnt even take us seconds to call it ours.... we preferred staying inside rather than going out and party.... I would love to spend more days there.... cooolest place to stay and meet new people even. guyz out there ....dont av second thought...just book it!!

• 17th May 2014
  • India

Great bacpackers Hostel!

Super clean hostel with aircon in dorm. Such comfortable beds. A little out of town, but cheap rickshaw into main area no problem. Quiet in summer, understandably. Would recommend and stay here again.

Great hostel with wonderful staff! Clean, good all you can eat breakfast (70R), quick tuk tuk ride from major sites. The staff was the best part. They were all helpful and friendly. One of the guys drew a map for my tuk tuk so I'd make sure and get to the right spot. They looked up anything they didn't know. Again, super friendly and helpful! Would definitely recommend!

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in in India. It's a great place to meet people and its super chilled so its a good place for solo travellers. There is a relaxing common area where you can hang out and a balcony too. It's quiet and only a short tuk tuk ride to the old city. The guys that run the hostel are great and can give you a good insight into life in India. Highly recommend this relaxing, backpacker haven.

The first 'typical' hostel i stumbled across in India, and a pleasant stumble it was. Extremely relaxed and comfortable. A great place for your typical backpacker

Was a fun place to stay at on a 2 day solo photography trip to Jaipur. Met interesting people,made friends over chai, plus got advice on travel within the city.

• 12th Apr 2014
  • India

clean and well located staff was friendly and very helpful!!

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Great staff. Big common room and dorm rooms. Nice outside terrace. Wifi is alright when not every gimp is on youtube. Awesome washing machine best wash in all of India. Price is alright, similar to a cheap hotel but you get the priceless socialisation that comes with a good hostel. You can order dinner in. Free filtered water! Ample kitchen. A few kms away from sights but no big deal. Enjoy!

« first « Prev 1 2 3