Zostel Jodhpur Reviews

2nd Floor, Hotel Imperial Polo, Opp Polo Ground, Main Airport Road, Near Paanch Batti Circle, Jodhpur, India

Good hostel with a awesome staff with a shoutout to Loki ! The rooms are spacious and there are lockers. They have good showers with warm water! The only con is that it's not in the city center. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

I will never forget my stay in this zostel and I would like to say a huge thank you to Loki THE BEST manager ever met on my trip in India! ! The staff just made my and other backpackers experience unique and I am glad I stayed there! It was great to share that much about India but also about life in general. I Very appreciated the joyfull,generous and helpful staff! Live it now but also dance, laugh, sing share and enjoy it now! Never let it go! Et la moto eh - la chore du sud ;-)

• 13th Jan 2016

Staff and other travelers make this place. You feel at home. Thanks for everything!

Laddu went well out of his way to make sure we had an awesome trip! Very helpful with local places to eat, took us to a sweet shop and was super awesome sorting out a surprise birthday cake for us. Thanks again so much !

Nice hostel and amazing Manager. When a girl had Birthday a cake was organized to suprise her.

Love this hostel! Bhom, the manager, was so great -- he set up a rooftop stove fire and mattresses for guests to hang out after dark, and even helped me track down a tailor one night after most of the shops had closed. A couple recommendations -- there isn't really labeling on the room doors, and no locks/keys for the rooms, so we'd sometimes have other people wandering in. Might be worth adding one or both. But otherwise, met a lot of great people and had a really fun stay! :)

Very nice athmosphere. Hostel is small and cosy. Location a bit further from city center but buses runs every 10 minutes and costs only rupees. Hostel manager Bhom was very helpful with sorting out travel plans.

Bhom Singh Inda the manager of Zostel Jodhpur is an absolute legend. He really went out of his way to ensure our stay was comfortable. He gave us a very generous late check out, helped us with food and sight seeing and even physically took us to get train tickets knowing how hard it is. Comfortable beds, warm showers and clean facilities as well! Overall very well managed.

The only negative aspects of the hostel is the location(it's a bit fare from town,there is a bus or rickshaw)and the star of place is Bhom singh the manager,he really made this place unique(he helped me to get my bus tickete talked to the rickshaw driver to make sure he drop me at the right spot and don't rip me off)without him my staying there will be forgettable.I probably won't go there again(for a little bit more money you have single room in the gorgeous yogi guesthouse in the city center)

The place isn't terrible but it is not the best. The location is terrible. Its far off and rickshaw rides cost you a fortune. The staff was sweet but not very helpful. The food wasnt that great either since you can only eat from the restaurant underneath the hostel and everything else is too far off. They've a kitchen but the its extremely basic and small. Cooking isnt much of an option. Try something more centrally located in the city.

Very recommended hostel, I enjoyed a lot my stay there, staff very helpful and friendly.

Very friendly staff, but noisy as dorm was next to common area. Restaurant food was good, however both times they brought an extra dish which we didnt order, They were friendly and it caused no problme though.

Hi Thank you for your review. We are glad to know you liked your stay with us. Our staff loves hosting travelers like you. We would love to have you back very soon. :) Cheers Zostel

Average hostel. The manager, Bham, as others have previously commented is incredibly helpful (especially when I had a last minute assignment and had to make liberal use of the hostel's computer). However, the location is very poor and the atmosphere was dead when I stayed there. I'd definitely try and stay somewhere closer to the old city if I visit again.

Great staff and location. Couldn't have asked for much more. Amazing sunset views from the rooftop and about 80-100 rupees to main attractions. Mr Bhom Singh is really helpful guy 👳🏽

Hi! Thanks a lot for the awesome review and ratings. It feels good to know you loved your stay with us. We try and choose the best location for all our hostels. You should try out our hostels in other cities too. We are sure you would love them. :) Cheers Zostel

The hostel is nice and the staff lovely, especially Bhom Singh the manager who is very helpful and told us what is good to see in jodhpur. My stay was so good that I came back for another trip. I would recommend you come here on your trip to India. It is good value for money and close to the city.

• 29th Nov 2015

Hello! Thank you very much for the delightful review and ratings. We are pleased to know you loved your stay with us. Bhom Singh loved hosting you and would love to have you back very soon. :) Cheers Zostel

Zostel is a great place to stay when travelling in Jodhpur, the location could be better but transport is always available to the main area. The place itself is clean and cool areas to relax. The staff are nice, Bhom Singh the manager is great, and made sure we had whatever we needed. I will return when in Jodhpur again!

Hey! Thank you for the review. It feels good to know you liked your stay. Bhom Singh always looks forward to host travelers like you and would love to have you back very soon. :) Cheers Zostel

Very good experience at this hostel. Close to the airport if you need it and a quick richshaw ride into town and the fort. Anand and the staff were always helpful and even took us on an overnight trip to a local village. Highly recommend.

The Hostel is very clean, you have everything you need like kitchen,fridge,waterfilter,laundry... The atmosphere is awesome always good people and vibes around! The front desk manager Bhom Singh is very funny, polite and help you with everything you need! So all together it was an awesome stay there and I really recommend it.

• 23rd Nov 2015

Hi! Thanks a ton for the awesome review and ratings. It is the nice words from travelers like you which inspires us to better ourselves. We hope you would visit us again soon as we loved hosting you. :) Cheers Zostel

Staff was really really kind specially the manager Bhom Singh. Anyhing you ask him he will help you.. they made a bonfire thay night for us.. it was very nice.. the kitchen is very small. But you can use everything and they have filtered water. There is a restaurant downstsirs not from the hostel but they serve breakfast there. Not spect too much but its ok price. More than the faciliies itself it was the staff who made our stay enjoyful.

Thank you so much for taking out time to review us. It always feels nice to be appreciated. We are so happy you liked the Zostel experience. We also loved having you here. Please do visit us again some time soon. Cheers Zostel

Great stay! Great hosts! We had a lovely stay at Zostel. Bhom Singh was one of the hosts who was very friendly and helped us with everything at the hostel. The hostel is located in a good area where everything is easily available. I would definitely recommend Zostel to my friends.

• 19th Nov 2015
  • India

Hello Thanks a lot for the lovely review and ratings. We are thrilled to know you loved your experience at Zostel. Bhom Singh loved hosting you and we hope you would visit is again very soon. :) Cheers Zostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3