Zostel Jodhpur Reviews

2nd Floor, Hotel Imperial Polo, Opp Polo Ground, Main Airport Road, Near Paanch Batti Circle, Jodhpur, India

Perfect stay in jodhpur. Lovely helpfull people working there, nice atmosphere. Not in the city center, but i think that's a plus, because you stay out of the chaos, and a rickshaw ride is cheap. I would definitely recommend this place, as well as all the other zostel places in India!

Zostel was a decent place to stay in Johdpur; good value for money, very clean, comfy beds and decent common area to meet people. However, it's about 10 minutes from the city centre, where tons of hostels/hotels are located, the wifi is dodgy and the staff were uncommunicative and unhelpful. I'd recommend it if you're not worried about paying a little extra for ricksaw rides to/from the city every day - they'll try to scam you but you shouldn't pay more than 80 for a trip.

Staff were genuinely helpful and did go out of their way to be welcoming. This is hostel is not in a good postion for ease of access to the main sights of the city. However the biggest problem for me were the two rats in the kitchen and the mice running around the floor in the dorm. I recognise that the vermin problem goes wider than the hostel which is above a hotel, but the lack of cleanliness in the kitchen is a problem.

Nice hostel like the other 'Zostels' throughout Rajasthan. Little bit out of the way but a rickshaw ride to where you need to be is cheap. Staff are helpful and friendly.

Great atmosphere, very helpful staff!

• 27th Sep 2014
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hi! Thank you for the great review and rating, we're happy you had a great stay with us and that you loved the atmosphere and the staff! It's important that our guests have an amazing time, and your review means a lot to us. Looking forward to hosting you again at our other Zostels in Jaipur, Udaipur, Agra! Cheers! Zostel

All the Zostels are great. Zostels are providing great backpacking accomodation in a needy market in lndia. Well done! Had a quick one night stay in Jodhpur & needed information. Staff (one guy) was less than helpful. But the next day, another guy was super helpful, so grateful. Stayed in the female dorm, clean comfy bunks. Location is not great & security was average as well. I wasn't there long enough to comment on facilities & atmosphere. Would stay there again.

Good beds, AC in dorms works well, good sized lockers and rooms. Staff are friendly. Bothrooms are clean. Wifi speed is reasonable. Not a central location and not much of interest near by but easy to get a bus or rickshaw to the city centre. Has a little kitchen but it has a mouse problem.

To find an hostel like this is truly a miracle while traveling in India! Nice vibe, staff (specially Anirudh) are really helpful and so friendly! We defenitly recommend this place! namaste!

Namaste! What an awesome review and rating to receive, this is great! And you seem to have learnt some Hindi as well, achcha hai! :) Glad you found the vibe and staff upbeat and friendly, it's what we do, it's what we aim for! Lot of miracles coming your way as Zostel is throwing open its doors in other cities as well, so do some Zostel hopping and visit us in Jaipur/Udaipur/Agra :) Cheers! Zostel

I don't know what to say.. This place definitely proves to be a one stop destination for travelers. 1) Very Clean A/C dorms, 2) The best Staff Imaginable 3) Calm Location and very near to the airport. 4) An awesome restaurant downstairs. 5) World Class amenities at really very cheap and affordable prices. 6) These guys helped me out with the city travel plan. i swear. it was the best possible city visit plan. 7) Clean European style shared washrooms and bathrooms. IN LOVE WITH ZOSTEL!!

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Spain

Hi! You're right indeed, mate! Thank you for mentioning all the facilities like clean A/C dorms, friendly staff, good location, affordability, good washrooms and everything! And we love planning itineraries :) So, for that lovely review, we are in love with you! Definitely looking forward to hosting you again at our other Zostels in Jaipur, Udaipur and Agra. See you soon! Cheers! Zostel

Stayed here after staying in Zostel in Jaipur. Both were great hostels! It's really nice knowing I can trust the staff and facilities the same way I can trust a hostel in Europe, maybe even more so.

Hi! Glad to know you stayed with us at two Zostels and loved your experience. We're really happy to have read such a positive review. We hope you'll stay with us again at our other Zostels in Udaipur and Agra. Cheers! Zostel

Really nice hostel! The rooms and the beds are superclean! Really nice host and sphere! I definitely recommend it to whoever going in Jodhpur! Looking forward to discover the other Zostels across India!

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Hi! Thank you for the super-amazing review. A satisfied guest is what we aim for, and when they tell us that they want to stay with us again, that's the icing on the cake. Glad you found everything nice, clean and friendly. Do visit us again in Jaipur, Udaipur and Agra! Cheers! Zostel

Anirudhh and Kush, the guys in charge of the place are very friendly people and they helped me out with my Jodhpur itinerary. Just wish there were more utensils to cook our own food :)

• 29th Aug 2014
  • India

Hi! Thank you for the great rating and the review. We try to make the travellers who visit us feel at home, and we consider them to be our friends more than anything! So thank you for mentioning the service! As we type this out, we're on it to procure more utensils. Thank you for the great suggestion...more utensils, more food, more happiness indeed! Do visit us again, cheers! Zostel

Zostel is not just an affordable place to crash in; it is a place to feel at home, make new friends overnight and create the best memories. Zostel Jodhpur was all of these and much more. A huge thanks to Anirudh and Kush for being the best hosts ever, you made me feel like I've known you for a long time. With all the anecdotes, the history lessons and the party, I wish I had stayed on for more than just the 2 days. I will absolutely visit the place again very soon. Keep up the amazing work :)

Hi! What a wonderful thing to read, this. Thank you so much for the all-star rating and review, we are thrilled that you got exactly what we intend to provide to our guests...an experience they'll never forget. Glad to know you enjoyed the service, the party and everything else. We really hope you will visit us soon! Cheers! Zostel