Zsofi's House Hostel Reviews

Szent István körút 15. 1.floor 14-15., Budapest, Hungary

Extremely nice staff and very good location, nice room too!

It was a very nice experience staying here. Nice staff. Clean and calm.

• 9th Jan 2014
  • Finland

Unfortunately I arrived a bit late ,but still the staff was really helpful.The location of the hostel excellent,the breakfast awesome.Reasonable price,it is the best place if you want to save ,but still stay at place where you feel safe and comfortable.2Thumbs up.

• 5th Jan 2014

We had the best stay ever at Zsofi's House! The location was perfect and the rooms clean and well designed. Although it's a small hostel, they have plenty of showers and toilets. What we liked most was the view out the window (and the rabbit).

I was told to avoid party hostels and I think I went too far in the other directions. Advertised as being like at home but I felt like an unwanted guest in someone's house. Really didn't like the atmosphere and tried to spend as much time away from it as possible. Was expecting a lot more. Although it was all very clean etc. Also lockers were located by the reception desks and not in the rooms. Don't think I'm their target customer and wouldn't recommend to someone of my age travelling alone.

Very nice small hostel located close enough to major points in the city. Very staff is great and the single room is quiet big

Great place, very friendly stuff and cosy rooms. The hostel in a perfect location. I enjoyed staying there.

Thank you! See you next time!