9.5
Superb 166 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 166 Total Reviews
Zzzip Guesthouse in Hongdae Located at 396-41, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 121-840 396-41, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu
95% 166
37.5490453 126.9171376
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016

met some really cool people in my dorm and was great!

22nd Apr 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever been so far. Excellent location, very close to subway in a lively neighborhood yet a very quiet place. Awesome and helpful staff. Nice atmosphere, met great people there. Would totally recommend it and stay there again.

15th Apr 2016

Excellent location, in an area loaded with restaurants and nightclubs, yet hostel itself is very clean, quiet and comfortable.Bryan and Jina are very friendly and very helpful.Only a few minutes walk to subway.One of the best of the many hostels I have stayed at.

2nd Apr 2016

AMAZING STAY! met some really nice people also staying there. The location was the best, not too loud but not far at all from all the clubs

• England, Male, 31-40
2nd Apr 2016

I had a great stay here. The owners, Jina and Bryan, are SO friendly, gave me great tips on places to go, treated us to delicious bulgogi and when I had trouble with my dorm room, were fantastic about it when I asked to take a private room (I'm a terribly light sleeper and not as young as I was :( and I soon realized I wouldn't last long in a dorm). And their dog is crazy cute! The place is super chill and I met a lot of cool people. It's really easy to get around the city from here too.

1st Apr 2016

The neighborhood is great and very lively. That means there is some noise until late though. Music and noise from bars could be heard from my room past midnight. I didn't mind but this could be an issue for some. The staff was great, and very helpful. Of course it's a hostel so there is a good chance you'll hear people coming in and out and chatting. My private room was sparse and clean. The toilets and showers don't offer a lot of privacy since you can hear pretty much everything from the h

Hi~ This is Jina. Thanks for staying with us~ And I'm so sorry about that you could heard the noise from your room. That restaurant is newly opened and we and our neighborhood complaned about the noise. So they are changed now. After 11PM, it's quite time for other guest. But some guest cannot respect the other guest. Anyway, I'm so sorry about your inconvenience. Thanks again!

26th Mar 2016

I only stayed at the Zzzip Guesthouse for one night but enjoyed it a lot. Jina was really friendly and helpful! The location is super convenient - located right in a busy area of Hongdae with lots of restaurants, bars and clubs close by. Free travel sim card is amazing.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
26th Mar 2016

Awesome people. Really glad I decided to come here.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
26th Mar 2016

A fantastic hostel in a great location. You won't regret staying here.

26th Mar 2016

Loved this place!! Immediately felt welcomed at at home! Jina and her husband are the absolutely sweetest and was so hospitable and approachable. Great location, facilities are great, they even have an adorable dog! Def would come back here!! They totally go out of their way to help you get situated!!

Hi~ Thanks for staying with us. And I'm so happy to hear that you had good time :) Hope to see you again!!!!! Thank you~~~