Superb 349 Total Reviews
Superb 349 Total Reviews
Zzzip Guesthouse in Hongdae Located at 396-41, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 121-840 396-41, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu
94% 349
37.5490453 126.9171376
    Rooms available

• andresmorfin9612
25th Nov 2016

Had a great time! Great Location and even better atmosphere. I became friends with several guests.

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
6.3

The woman at the reception was really nice, but the hostel itself wasn't really good. The kitchen closes at 11, and the rooms are quite small. The bathroom was small and wasn't really clean, it was unconforable for us to go upstairs with our luggage. Also it was smelly. We only stood for one night.

• Phil101
  • South Africa, Female, 25-30
6.9

The location is good if you want to party. And the owner is friendly she waited for my late arrival. My problem was I had to write an exam the next day and my single room was right by the main door. Guests who talk in the passage (late at night/early morning) are clearly heard even at whisper level, which disturbed my sleep quite a bit . Although, to be fair it's quite normal for any hostel to be noisy. I just wouldn't suggest staying here if you need a peacful nights sleep.

Thanks for staying with us. And I'm so sorry about that. Some people staying here was noisy because it was the weekend. So, I worried about you and even we came here at the night time to check how it is. But still it seem you felt uncomfortable. I'm so sorry about your inconvenience Hope you can get good result! Thank you.

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Nov 2016

I felt like I was a guest in the home of an old family friend, rather than just another guest in a hostel. Jina and Brian were very welcoming and helped me with any questions I had. I also met a number of great guests who I hungout with during my stay. It's in a great location in Hongdae, just a 5 min walk from the subway station. There are a ton of restaurants/bars within walking distance, and something to do every night of the week. I definitely recommend staying at Zzzip!

Thank you for staying with us! I know how you liked Seoul and us :) HAHA! Hope to see you again soon!!!

24th Nov 2016

I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who was to visit South Korea, especially in Hongdae.

Hi! Thank you for staying with us!!!! Hope to see you again some day :)

24th Nov 2016

Zzzip Gueshouse is a wonderful place to stay. Brian and Jina create a very welcoming environment. They are extremely helpful and hospitable. The location of the hostel itself is great. There are many places to eat, drink, and shop as well. I will definitely come back.

Thank you for staying with us. Hope to see you again soon :)

23rd Nov 2016

This is a great hostel overall. I was greeted by Jina, who was exceptionally helpful and welcoming. The location is in a perfect spot, right in the middle of the Hongdae area and only a 3 minute walk to the Subway. Right outside the hostel you can find a multitude of restaurants, bars, clubs, and random shops to explore. The atmosphere was great, its very easy to just head to the common area and find a group of other people hanging out and drinking. Well recommended!

Thank you for your good review. I was so happy to host you :) You were also great guest!! Hope to see you again soon!

• England, Female, 25-30
19th Nov 2016

Super friendly staff and a great location. I will defiant be staying here again!

Thank you for staying with us! I'm so happy to hear that you had good time here. Hope to see you again soon! Thank you~~

• katsrins
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
18th Nov 2016

Omg I loved this hostel! It was very easy to meet people and have a good time. The staff are the best so friendly and helpful. Actually I never met Bryan but Gina was really nice. And the location is amazing for everything, close to subway, in the middle of night life, and so many restaurants around. I did 2 Seoul city tours and was able to just wait in the kitchen area for the tour bus to pick me up because they are familiar with the hostel. I loved staying here and will do it again if I return

Thank you for staying with us! I'm so happy to hear that you had good time here. You were also great guest!!!! Hope to see you again soon! Thank you~~

• peacurry20024960
  • England, Female, 31-40
16th Nov 2016

I had such a fantastic stay at Zzzip, Brian and Jina are just the best hosts, it felt like a home away from home. Great mixture between being able to chill out on your own when you want and being able to chat to people and make friends. A great location right in the middle of a busy neighbourhood with limitless bars and cafes but Zzzip is tucked away so feels quiet. Highly recommend you stay here! If I'm ever lucky enough to visit Seoul I would stay here again.

Thank you for your good review! I'm so happy to hear that you had good time with us. We also had good talk and happy time with you. Hope to see you again!! Maybe... with your family?! HAHA!