9.5
Superb 248 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 248 Total Reviews
Zzzip Guesthouse in Hongdae Located at 396-41, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 121-840 396-41, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu
95% 248
37.5490453 126.9171376
    Rooms available

23rd Jul 2016

If you wanna Have fun in seoul stay at this place handsdown!!

Thanks for staying with us and such a good review! Hope to see you again soon :)

22nd Jul 2016

The owner is very welcoming, helpful, and polite! The location can't be any better as it is within walking distance to the metro. It is also in the neighborhood of Hongdae (known for its nightlife). Only thing I would have liked to have were small details such as personal light on my bed so that I wouldn't have to wake up the whole room when I turn the lights on.

Hi! Thanks for stayin with us. About the light, we are thingking about that. But because of building conditons, it's not that easy. Thanks for the comment and we will still think about it!

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
17th Jul 2016

Great hostel, helpfull friendly staff. You should go here when coming to Seoul.

Hi! Thanks for staying with us. I'm happy to hear that you had good time here. Hope to see you again in Seoul!!!!!

• shohei11111899457
  • Japan, Male, 25-30
16th Jul 2016

Helpful and friendly staff- I will stay again if I visit Seoul again. Thank you!!

Hi! Thank you for your good comment! And it was too short stay, right? HAHA! See you again very very soon :)

• constanzebaur6523
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2016

Nice hostel to meet people in great location. Close to Hongik University which is the place to go for food, parties, shopping. Staff in the hostel is super friendly. I received a free SIM card with data! Met people immediately who took me with them to go out. Would always stay at this place again!

• simonpuebla
  • Italy, Male, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Probably the best hostel in Korea. As a long term traveler I felt at home again. Such beautiful people! Everything was clean, everything they needed of you would be asked super politely; sim card if needed, cool people. Loved it. Thank you so much.

• USA, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

Awesome time. Made some great friends, and the hosts were amazing.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016

I am a seasoned backpaper, so trust me when I say Bryan and Jina were the most amazing hosts ever. They always went out of their way to make our stay in Korea more comfortable like allowing my friend and I to change rooms so that we can stay together, offering snacks, supplying free SIM cards, helping me get a new SIM card when I ran out of data, magically pulling out 50% vouchers for places I'd expressed interest in out of thin air and constantly checking in on how I was enjoying my stay! :)

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

Bryan and Gina were the best hosts ever! The place was really cosy and nice where one would feel just as comfortable even in a 6people mixed dorm. People staying there are generally friendly and open to last minute outings. The free sim card given also saved us from lots of hassle and trouble to obtain our own sim card like our other friends. Felt really lucky to have chosen this hostel. :)

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The owners are so friendly and helpful. The location is great. I will definitely stay here again!