Zzzip Guesthouse in Hongdae

Superb 429 Total Reviews
Superb 429 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
19th Apr 2017

This is an upmarket hostel. Good mattress, great bathrooms (I chose the 4-bed ensuite dorm). The owners are very social and sorted me out with a useful map and a smart itinerary customised according to my length of stay. PS Alex, sorry our night out got a tad messy ;). Je suis désolé !

15th Apr 2017

Great location-Hapjeong station serves both Line 2 & Line 6, which is very convenient. One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff are incredibly friendly and welcoming. The rooms have a seperate ensuite toilet & shower-always a nice touch. Next time I'm in Seoul, I will be staying here again.

14th Apr 2017

Jina and Bryan are amazing hosts. As soon as i came in Bryan was giving me tips and handing me maps. Jina never hesitated to make me feel at home. The bathrooms are amazing, the breakfast was good, and the location was accessible and safe. Also, the rooms smelt GOOD! would definitely come here again :)

10th Apr 2017

I had a fantastic stay. Place was very clean and new. Jina and Bryan were very helpful with recommendations on places to eat and things to do - great hosts. I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in Seoul.

4th Apr 2017

Jina and Bryan are so genuine. Jina will make recommendations to ensure you will have a great time in Seoul - just ask her! The hostel itself is safe, secure, and extremely clean. Its near the subway, easy to find, has great breakfast, comfy beds, and close to many good eats. Its best attribute is the atmosphere. The common area is fun place to relax and meeting people is easy. Easily the best hostel I've stayed at. I will definitely book again.

4th Apr 2017

Bryan & Jina were awesome. Very friendly and always there to help.

Thank you for your staying here with us and review~ It was not enough so I know you are coming back! HAHA! Hope to see you again soon :)

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2017

The location is excellent, very near to subway station, and near to most of seoul attraction, and its quite easy to find the guesthouse. The room is clean, I think enough space for everyone to put their belonging. However there is no actual common lounge..

Hello! Thank you for staying with us. It was very shame you didn't have time to hang out with someone and me~ Our common lounge is 8:00AM to 11PM for the guest want to sleep. I remember you went out early and came back late~ Our common area is very special. It can be dining room when you have breakfast and during daytime it's like cafe you can have free coffee and tea. Evening time we have dinner or chat. Even at the terrace, you can get sunshine and nice wind~ Thank you again, and If there is opportunity to visit Korea, please visit us again and hope you can meet cool people here(We always have a lot of great guests)~

29th Mar 2017

The best hostel I've visited so far. The staff is very friendly and helped us booked DMZ tour as well as showed us the places worth visiting in Seoul. I can highly recommend this hostel! Two thumbs up! :-)

• Jamaica, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2017

I enjoyed my stay very much. The staff was all very friendly and they helped me figure out cool places to go to and gave me maps and got me a discount to go to lotte world. Most of the other guests very very nice too! Made some great friends! The only bad thing wad that one of the other people in my room had a phone that rang every single night waking me up. But aside from that it was a very pleasant stay.

Thank you for staying with us!!!! I'm so sorry about that phone ring~ In the dorm, we have to have good manner. But sometimes it might happen. Anyway, I'm so sorry about that and I know you love Korea! Hope to see you again!!! :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2017

The staff at zzzip was so helpful and made sure everything was going okay!

Thank you for staying with us!! I'm happy to hear that you had good time here~~~ Many thanks!!