9.5
Superb 270 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 270 Total Reviews
Zzzip Guesthouse in Hongdae Located at 396-41, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 121-840 396-41, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu
95% 270
37.5490453 126.9171376
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

I would recommend this hostel. The location is really nice. There are a lot of restaurants, bars, clubs nearby. The owner, Gina, is really nice. She makes you feel welcome the moment you walk in the door. She was very helpful with any inquiries I had. And she speaks Korean, English and Japanese (and possibly more?). The facilities were all fine but the best thing was the people and the atmosphere. It's a very friendly hostel. I'd stay there again for sure!

• England, Couple, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

This hostel is easy to reach from hapjeong station and located amongst lots of restaurants in a busy area with great atmosphere. The hostel is clean, modern and friendly. However, the walls are thin so there was a bit of noise. Otherwise this was great value for money and I would use again.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
14th Aug 2016

Bryan and Gina were lovely

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

I had an amazing time staying at Zzzip! Jinah and Brian are so friendly and caring, and definitely made me feel welcome and comfortable during my first visit to Korea. The location of the guesthouse is excellent also. Super easy walk to Hapjeong station, and also very close to the lively center of Hongdae. Jinah also provides very easy directions on how to get to the guesthouse. The atmosphere is very social, and I made many new friends during my stay. I am sure that I will be back again!

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
11th Aug 2016

Here is very a good hostel in the world.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2016

Great location and very close to subway. Jina and Bryan are wonderful hosts, they are very friendly and have lots of recommendations for things to do. There is a nice simple breakfast every morning and lovely communal area to meet other travellers even though it is a little small.

Thanks for staying with us. We already miss you! Safe trip and see you again!!!! Thank you~~

30th Jul 2016

Staff was extremely friendly and incredibly helpful when it came to planning things round the city. Hapjeong was a great place for nightlife and to explore, and the hostel had a great social atmosphere. Will definitely stay again!

Thanks for staying with us and your great review. we are very happy to hear that you loved our place. But actually you guys are great and make our place great!! Hope to see you again! Thank you :)

• Austria, Female, 18-24
29th Jul 2016

This was the best start to my time in south korea. Jina and Brian were awesome hosts and the atmosphere is great and welcoming. If you're backpacking by yourself, you'll easily meet great people. Location is also amazing with a 3 min walk to the metro and in the middle of the hongdae district full of restaurants and bars. Ill definitely be back! :)

Thanks for your staying here and such a good review. We had great time with you. Always awesome people here!! Yeah!! HAHA! Hope to see you again!!!!! Thank you :)

28th Jul 2016

Zzzip doesn't have the best hostel facilities I've seen (the bathrooms/showers are hot and steamy all the time, floors are almost always wet, beds don't have lamps) BUT the friendliness of the staff, the atmosphere of the place, and the location ABSOLUTELY make up for it. Bryan and Jina (who run the place) are the friendliest, most helpful people I've met, and they encourage a friendly atmosphere in the guesthouse. I'd recommend Zzzip in a heartbeat to any social, young(ish) traveler in

Thanks for staying with us! As you mentioned, our facilities are not that great. Always people staying here make our place great. That's why I'm so happy with that. Anyway, I'm so sorry about your inconvenient. Hope to see you again! Thank you~~

• zach_labounty
  • USA, Male, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

Such an incredible location. It's right in the heart of the fun. The hostel has a great atmosphere, and Brian and Jina are incredible. So friendly and they keep a really clean guest house. Free SIM card makes this the best place to stay when you first get into Seoul. Not to mention it's in the most happening district. Even if you wanna see the sights it's close to a ton of fun things and Brian and Jina are great at helping you figure it all out. Also tons of vegetarian/vegan spots nearby!

Hi!! How are you doing! Thanks for everything. And I know that you are coming back to Korea soon!! You can do it!!!!! We are waiting for you~~~