acama Hotel & Hostel Kreuzberg Reviews

Tempelhofer Ufer 8-9, Berlin, Germany

The hostel is s little out the way but not far from the underground line or Potsdamer Platz. Unfortunately when we arrived they gave us the wrong room but it was changed with little fuss. Breakfast is very good at a very good price. My only discrepancy is the staff aren't very welcoming or helpful. Of all the places I've stayed, this was the most unhelpful. In regards to the atmosphere, I was not in the hotel long enough to find out: I was out exploring. It's clean and it's a decent nights sleep

Great location if you want to discover Kreuzberg, and a subway ride from anywhere really. Staff was helpful and rooms were nice, but the lack of wifi and the mislabeled bar (basically a hangout zone) dampened our stay.

Great hostel/hotel! Really clean and the private bathroom was huge, clean and functional. The beds were comfortable, clean, functional with touch lamps and many power outlets. The only negative comment I have is that the wifi is only accessible from the lobby and maybe the bar area, not accessible in the rooms at all. The staff are really nice and helpful.

We greatly appreciated our large private room (No 11) with a big bathroom, great buffet breakfast, easy access to the airport (direct subway line to Schoenenfeld), and within walking distance to most sites. Staff was extremely kind and efficient. Great value for money.

They advertise wifi but the entire trip it was 'not working'. Very hard to plan things to do and book tickets.

Very safe, very clean, close to Train Station. When I will return to Berlin, I will definitely stay here again.

• 7th Nov 2015
  • Malta

The hostel was very welcoming. All though the room smelled unpleasantly, but it disappears after the window stays open. The bathroom was very vlean, but it smelled too. The internet in the hostel is not easy to require and you have to log in multiple times. The connection was also not very good.

• 31st Oct 2015