aletto Hotel Kudamm

Fabulous 332 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 332 Total Reviews

27th Apr 2017

Security wasn't the best in my experience. My locked didn't work so that is about all that needs to be said. The rooms are in the basement of the hotel. They are nice and so are the bathrooms. They were clean in my opinion as well. Atmosphere isn't overly special as it is also a hotel but it's not terrible. The location is a little far from the main sites but it's not terrible. Public transport is good in Berlin so you can get around very easily.

26th Apr 2017
8.0

Nice and clean, good bathroom facilities. Wi-Fi is pretty poor, especially in the dorm rooms. Easy access to the U and S Bahn.

2nd Mar 2017

Everything nice, Only mistakes wirh breakfast booking - first they were not booked (but we ask) and than we almoust paid tewo times..

• see_lee_k366
  • Romania, Female, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

I came back to this hostel and was not disappointed! I like how it is very functional, quiet and clean and close to the subway station.

Dear Guest, thank you for the nice review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Kind regads Ivonne Großmann

7th Dec 2016

The location is really great, it's convenient to go anywhere. Metros, trains, buses are around this area. 100 and 200 bus can connect most attractions in the city. It doesn't smell very good in the room, but the bath room were clean and tidy. Anyway, I enjoyed my stay.

Thank you for taking the time to review the aletto Hotel Kudamm. We are happy you enjoyed the hotel's location and would love to welcome you back again on your next visit. Kind regards Ivonne Großmann

27th Nov 2016

Excellent Installations, near to all attractions. I'll definitely get back to this hotel!