aletto Hotel Kudamm

Fabulous 326 Total Reviews

• see_lee_k366
  • Romania, Female, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

I came back to this hostel and was not disappointed! I like how it is very functional, quiet and clean and close to the subway station.

Dear Guest, thank you for the nice review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Kind regads Ivonne Großmann

7th Dec 2016

The location is really great, it's convenient to go anywhere. Metros, trains, buses are around this area. 100 and 200 bus can connect most attractions in the city. It doesn't smell very good in the room, but the bath room were clean and tidy. Anyway, I enjoyed my stay.

Thank you for taking the time to review the aletto Hotel Kudamm. We are happy you enjoyed the hotel's location and would love to welcome you back again on your next visit. Kind regards Ivonne Großmann

27th Nov 2016

Excellent Installations, near to all attractions. I'll definitely get back to this hotel!

19th Oct 2016

Great Hostel in the heart of Berlin!

• England, Couple, 25-30
14th Oct 2016

We made a booking 2 hours before arrival due to unforeseen circumstances with a booking elsewhere. When we arrived we found the room to be clean and modern, the staff very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend the €7 all you can eat breakfast, it is top notch and sets you up for the day. Would stay again, thanks!

1st Oct 2016
6.9

Great location, close to Zoologischer Garten. It's not really a hostel, more a hotel with dorms in the basement. Clean facilities, free wifi and a bar in the lobby. Extra lockers available. Tiny beds (at least in my dorm). This place is perfect if you just need a bed for a night or two. Not ideal for meeting other travellers, especially if you're travelling alone.

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
11th Sep 2016

They made us switch rooms the second night. However, they gave us free breakfast to compensate. Not a bad deal. The breakfast was very good. The rooftop terrace was also nice and it seemed like it would be easy to make some friends there though I was with my sister and friends on this trip so didn't bother.