#bunk beyoglu Reviews

Kamer Hatun Mahallesi Balik Sokak, No.7 - Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The staff here is amazing! Ata, in particular, helped me a lot during my stay in Istanbul (thank you so much if you're reading this!). The facilities are new and always clean. Although I enjoyed having the room to myself the first couple nights, I would've enjoyed some company. For some reason overall the hostel felt kind of empty during my stay, not sure why. Nice breakfast too. Highly recommend!

Great location, very helpful staff, new facilities, great atmosphere, very clean bathrooms and bedrooms. They even give you a card for the public transport. REAL 24 hs reception. Fantastic breakfast, not so common in a hostel. Just perfect.

Every single thing was perfect

All bathroom smelled terrible of sewage.

• 21st Nov 2014

Great place to stay in Istanbul. The hot water had some difficulties while I was there, but a very pleasant stay. Great staff. Good breakfast too.

It was truly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed it. Staff was incredibily helpful and friendly. The rooms were nice and cleaned every day. The only thing I might have missed was a bar, but then again the lobby featured as a great social gatheringplace. I would recommend this hostel to everyone.

Great and friendly Staff, great atmosphere. The hostel gets cleaned every morning and is close to the main shopping street and a lot of good restaurants. Not far from bosporus and golden horn. If I come back to Istanbul, only if i can bunk it ;)