#bunk beyoglu Reviews

Kamer Hatun Mahallesi Balik Sokak, No.7 - Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Staff were very helpful and approachable with great local knowledge. I was only there a couple of nights but I'll definatately be back.

A small but well designed, cozy hostel. Very close to the nightlife places. So you dont need to walk too much or pay for the taxi after you hang out late in the night. The reception is 24hrs open, it's another good thing. The toilets and the room are always clean.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Turkey

Rooms are bit small, thanks to the large windows, they are fresh and bright. The matresses and the towels are changed everyday w,th the regular cleaning. The lobby is a nice pleace to meet people.

Super comfy beds, cool interior design and friendly atmosphere with the staff and other guests. The room and the toilets are cleaned carefully. I'll definitely stay here again.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Turkey

Great clean and modern hostel at a very good location. The only issue I had was that I booked an ensuite room, but due to regularions they had to split the bedroom from the bathroom. So the hostel should have advised of that and I would have booked a normal room instead. Everything clean, towels changed every day, or at least they were folded and rooms cleaned everyday. Turkish breakfast basic but good too.

A very stylish hostel located right in the heart of the taksim area, where the nightlife takes place. Beds are comfy and clean. The hostel is very clean in general. Breakfast is satisfying,yet the cereal wasn't tasteful.The lobby and the rooms are airconditioned. The staff is very informative,helpful and friendly. They speak excellent english,which is not common in turkey. They organize free city tours and pubcrawls. The only problem is the noise outside coming from the clubs during the night.

everything was good. nice clean hostel with no complaints

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Turkey

Decided to try after staying at #Bunk Taksim. While quite nice, I just felt it was a little older, more 'used' than it's newer sibling. They have draw's under each bed instead of the large lockers available at #Bunk Taksim - bit of a deal breaker for me with a large suitcase! Bathrooms, Common Room all nice, just not as swanky and new as it's significant other. Otherwise still pretty good.

Honestly, we weren't expecting it to be so loud. And when we tried to close the window in the room, we were told they were all broken. In addition, their credit card machine wasn't working for a week, so I had to blow through all my cash to pay for our stay.

• 4th Jun 2015

By far the best hostel I've ever used! Location, cleanlieness and comfort were excellent but the hostel atmosphere is owed to its friendly staff who really make you feel at home. The girls on the desk and the night security cant do enough to help you- the whole experience made my trip to Istanbul. Thanks!

• 26th May 2015

This is probably the best , cleanest hostel I've stayed so far. everything is spotless. the sheets and comforter are high quality. Shower room is big and water pressure is strong. Staffs are very nice as well. Will come back and stay here again.

• 10th May 2015

The morning staff member was very polite and helpful. He gave me great advice on what to do. In addition, he told me to comeback to the party that they were having on a Friday although I had left to stay elsewhere for the remaining days of my stay in Istanbul. On a different note, I was very happy with the cleanliness of the hostel. Finally, I loved the area--in the heart of Takism. The only thing I wasn't very satisfied with was the space of the room of 4 people.

• 8th May 2015

During my stay there everything was perfect. The place has a great location, it is just in the middle of the istiklal street. The rooms are comfy and inexpensive. Definitely recommended.

Awesome place and love the people who work there, would definitely come back

• 17th Apr 2015

Beutiful hostel , but poor isolation Against party neighborhood. This hostel elsewere is located in a interesting area , but too close to the street behind beeing Big noise . A Shame , a Lovely hostel to meet people , have a Tea & read one of their Nice books . Staff was friendly . Missed a Safe for valuables like cash & my Watch .

The staff were really friendly and very attentive to our requests! Breakfast was good, the showers were hot and strong, the beds were comfortable and each room had a key. Nothing to complain about :)

It was a great value for the money. The room was a tad small for 4 people but as the people were wonderful, no issue. The only issue was the bathroom where the shower was not draining properly but the management knew about it and were in the process of fixing. Overall a very nice place!

• 30th Mar 2015

Very nice Hostel, Perfect Location. In the Heart of Istanbul. Fits Perfectly to everyone who wants to See the beauties of the City and have some Party at Night. Also the personal and the owners of the hostel were very friendly and always offered their help. We'll definitely come back Again / θα ξανάρθουμε σίγουρα;)

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Greece

A nice place to stay for a few nights. would not recommend it for a week or more, though as the rooms are really cramped. Rooms are very, very small, like being on a train. But everything is nice and new and clean and the beds are comfortable. the location is pretty good, but i think galata or karakoy are the ideal hoods to stay when visiting istanbul. nice terrace on top floor and nice common area down below. also its a bit pricey. internet connection is ok. it's clean.

When I travel and stay at hostels, it's all about the people! The staff at #bunk was fantastic and my bunkmates were amazing, too. They were helpful, friendly and just interesting people who want to make your stay more enjoyable. The facilities were great and the lobby was super cozy and inviting. Have fun staying at #bunk!