#bunk beyoglu Reviews

Kamer Hatun Mahallesi Balik Sokak, No.7 - Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent Hostel. Very clean and great staff. It was great to stay there.

• 2nd Oct 2013
  • Switzerland

Great staff, great atmosphere, great location. On the first day we asked the woman working downstairs what we should do and instead of telling us go to all the standard tourist stuff she said "go and explore this area, it is beautiful and buzzing." Such great advice. Sultanamet was full of tourists and a little dull, but Beyloglu was incredible. Really felt looked after

• 14th Sep 2013

this is a great hostel in a superb location for istiklal. the hostel has a really good vibe, is clean and safe the staff were very helpful and the common area is very good. would definitely stay here again and would recommend to others, thanks #bunk!

Nice place with really up to date facilities. Really clean and just 2min away from istiklal. There is computers at the roof terace! Breakfast was good! Unfortunately there is no common area so you dont really meet fellow travelers. But if you are looking for a clean and central place to stay i would definetly recommend it!

I stayed in three of the top hostels in the Taksim/Beyoglu area and this was by far the best! The staff are really friendly. The common area is really hip. Everythings is SUPER clean (sheets feel starched). Breakfast is simple but totally sufficient. Made lots of friends with other backpackers. It's like a deluxe class of backpackers. I really felt at home there by the time I left. Tip- if you're a woman go for the women's room. It has it's own private toilet/shower and more storage space.

Bunk hostel is ONE OF THE BEST HOSTELS I'VE EVER BEEN TO. and I've been to a lot of them. I just feel like everything here JUST WORKS. really freindly, helpful, flexible staff that were easily able to accomodate our slightly complicated requirements. pretty much best location for a hostel in istanbul at the end of the fish market street. facilities are spankingly clean. small balcony area is really cool. if you want a PROFESSIONALLY run hostel with no bullshit, come here and enjoy istanbul.

I spent an amazing time at Bunk last week! the best staff ever, always at your disposal for any inquiry and I really felt I had an home in Istanbul. Location cannot be better-in the hearth of the cool Beyoglu area but off the noisy main street - ideal for sightsseeing-clubbing and reaching the airport. Breakfast is very good as well !!! i will defitely comme back to this hostel for my next trip to Istanbul

Would definitely go back

• 11th Aug 2013

#bunk made our stay in Istanbul even more enjoyable. The stuff is very kind and solicitous. It is very clean, secure and has a great localisation.

Great hostel! Staff are friendly and really committed to helping everyone find their way everyday. Turkish breakfast included in the price is convenient and just what you need to start the day. Rooms are cleaned daily, bathroom areas too. For the price, the hostel is great value. The only slightly negative point is that there isn't much of an atmosphere in the evenings around the reception area. But with all the bars in this area that shouldn't be a problem!

• 6th Aug 2013

Great place. Very well located and the staff was very helpful. I recommended foe everyone.

• 5th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Can barely fault it. Only the spa was not there and it's a little small, not really big enough to hang out all day (not that you would want to). Brekky was great and rooms are setout well ( with swipe cards and personal lamps) Hairdresser over the road is cool I met a couple of fellow travellers in bunk lobby and we hung out in there drinking and smoking just chilling, it's kind if a local hangout.

The great vibe and helpful staff made for a great 6 nights in Istanbul!

I would absolutly recommend this accomodation. Excellent service, very nice stuff...

• 9th Jul 2013
  • Austria

Great stay at the Bunk. I am in hostels all the time and this one is easily the cleanest one I have ever stayed at. Excellent, helpful staff as well. Thanks Mila for a great Pub-Crawl!

Mila is a bright and friendly host who provided plenty of information to me. It's about a 15 min walk from Taxism sq once you know where your going. V. clean and tidy. Rooms are tiny. I had only 2 people in a 4 bed but it could get cramped with too many backpacks. If your a solo traveler prob not the most sociable place. Although there is music played all the time (but great tunes). I had planned on staying longer but didn't want to be in the area due to getting caught in the protests.

Centrally located, Genuinely friendly and helpful staff, Rooms are a bit small than they actually look in the photos but then you get free linen and towels everyday.And the price is just about right to filter out the backpackkers and teenagers travelling on a low budget. Got to meet and socialise with wonderful bunch of mature yet fun people!

Great place to stay. In a safe side of Taksim and only a few minutes walk to istiklal street which has plenty to offer. Rooms are very clean and staff gave great recommendatios during my short stay. Definitely worth every Penny spent.

• 27th Jun 2013
  • Switzerland

Nicest hostel I've stayed in anywhere in the world! Staff were very friendly and welcoming, dorm room and bathroom were very clean and very well equipped (each bunk had its own powerpoint and lamp) and the free breakfast was great. Highly recommended!!

This hostel was in the new part of town, which was good for us because we wouldn't have explored over that side if we weren't staying together. Very modern and new but tiny rooms. The staff bar one were very helpful. Was close to where the riots were going on but we didn't have any problems while there.