#bunk beyoglu Reviews

Kamer Hatun Mahallesi Balik Sokak, No.7 - Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Very recommendable hostel. It's little small and not enough personal locker in dorm, but very clean and good location.

Nice mix of rooms and amenities which brings in a diverse range of guests compared to other hostels. The location is on a side street which is close to Istiklal street (one of the cities main shopping areas) and nevizade (a nightlife area with tons of bars and restaurants) but far enough away to be reasonably quiet at night. The staff were what stood out the most to me. They were friendly and really good at offering recommendations nearby.

Excellent Hostel. Very clean. Staff is always there to help. You can meet a lot of fun people there.

• 9th Oct 2013
  • Azerbaijan

Wonderful time in Bunk and Istanbul. Hotel staff Emin is very nice and helpful. You wont regret for choosing to stay in bunk.

It was generally clean and neat. Room doors have magnetic card system. AC works fast and good. Double room was in good shape. If you plan on making noise in rooms I say think twice. Walls are thin and there is no such thing as sound muffling. Apart from that I can say that it was the best hostel I stayed so far.

Excellent Hostel. Very clean and great staff. It was great to stay there.

• 2nd Oct 2013
  • Switzerland

Great staff, great atmosphere, great location. On the first day we asked the woman working downstairs what we should do and instead of telling us go to all the standard tourist stuff she said "go and explore this area, it is beautiful and buzzing." Such great advice. Sultanamet was full of tourists and a little dull, but Beyloglu was incredible. Really felt looked after

• 14th Sep 2013

this is a great hostel in a superb location for istiklal. the hostel has a really good vibe, is clean and safe the staff were very helpful and the common area is very good. would definitely stay here again and would recommend to others, thanks #bunk!

Nice place with really up to date facilities. Really clean and just 2min away from istiklal. There is computers at the roof terace! Breakfast was good! Unfortunately there is no common area so you dont really meet fellow travelers. But if you are looking for a clean and central place to stay i would definetly recommend it!

I stayed in three of the top hostels in the Taksim/Beyoglu area and this was by far the best! The staff are really friendly. The common area is really hip. Everythings is SUPER clean (sheets feel starched). Breakfast is simple but totally sufficient. Made lots of friends with other backpackers. It's like a deluxe class of backpackers. I really felt at home there by the time I left. Tip- if you're a woman go for the women's room. It has it's own private toilet/shower and more storage space.

Bunk hostel is ONE OF THE BEST HOSTELS I'VE EVER BEEN TO. and I've been to a lot of them. I just feel like everything here JUST WORKS. really freindly, helpful, flexible staff that were easily able to accomodate our slightly complicated requirements. pretty much best location for a hostel in istanbul at the end of the fish market street. facilities are spankingly clean. small balcony area is really cool. if you want a PROFESSIONALLY run hostel with no bullshit, come here and enjoy istanbul.

I spent an amazing time at Bunk last week! the best staff ever, always at your disposal for any inquiry and I really felt I had an home in Istanbul. Location cannot be better-in the hearth of the cool Beyoglu area but off the noisy main street - ideal for sightsseeing-clubbing and reaching the airport. Breakfast is very good as well !!! i will defitely comme back to this hostel for my next trip to Istanbul

Would definitely go back

• 11th Aug 2013

#bunk made our stay in Istanbul even more enjoyable. The stuff is very kind and solicitous. It is very clean, secure and has a great localisation.

Great hostel! Staff are friendly and really committed to helping everyone find their way everyday. Turkish breakfast included in the price is convenient and just what you need to start the day. Rooms are cleaned daily, bathroom areas too. For the price, the hostel is great value. The only slightly negative point is that there isn't much of an atmosphere in the evenings around the reception area. But with all the bars in this area that shouldn't be a problem!

• 6th Aug 2013

Great place. Very well located and the staff was very helpful. I recommended foe everyone.

• 5th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Can barely fault it. Only the spa was not there and it's a little small, not really big enough to hang out all day (not that you would want to). Brekky was great and rooms are setout well ( with swipe cards and personal lamps) Hairdresser over the road is cool I met a couple of fellow travellers in bunk lobby and we hung out in there drinking and smoking just chilling, it's kind if a local hangout.

The great vibe and helpful staff made for a great 6 nights in Istanbul!

I would absolutly recommend this accomodation. Excellent service, very nice stuff...

• 9th Jul 2013
  • Austria

Great stay at the Bunk. I am in hostels all the time and this one is easily the cleanest one I have ever stayed at. Excellent, helpful staff as well. Thanks Mila for a great Pub-Crawl!