#bunk beyoglu Reviews

Kamer Hatun Mahallesi Balik Sokak, No.7 - Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

I spent an amazing time at Bunk last week! the best staff ever, always at your disposal for any inquiry and I really felt I had an home in Istanbul. Location cannot be better-in the hearth of the cool Beyoglu area but off the noisy main street - ideal for sightsseeing-clubbing and reaching the airport. Breakfast is very good as well !!! i will defitely comme back to this hostel for my next trip to Istanbul

Would definitely go back

• 11th Aug 2013

#bunk made our stay in Istanbul even more enjoyable. The stuff is very kind and solicitous. It is very clean, secure and has a great localisation.

Great hostel! Staff are friendly and really committed to helping everyone find their way everyday. Turkish breakfast included in the price is convenient and just what you need to start the day. Rooms are cleaned daily, bathroom areas too. For the price, the hostel is great value. The only slightly negative point is that there isn't much of an atmosphere in the evenings around the reception area. But with all the bars in this area that shouldn't be a problem!

• 6th Aug 2013

Great place. Very well located and the staff was very helpful. I recommended foe everyone.

• 5th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Can barely fault it. Only the spa was not there and it's a little small, not really big enough to hang out all day (not that you would want to). Brekky was great and rooms are setout well ( with swipe cards and personal lamps) Hairdresser over the road is cool I met a couple of fellow travellers in bunk lobby and we hung out in there drinking and smoking just chilling, it's kind if a local hangout.

The great vibe and helpful staff made for a great 6 nights in Istanbul!

I would absolutly recommend this accomodation. Excellent service, very nice stuff...

• 9th Jul 2013
  • Austria

Great stay at the Bunk. I am in hostels all the time and this one is easily the cleanest one I have ever stayed at. Excellent, helpful staff as well. Thanks Mila for a great Pub-Crawl!

Mila is a bright and friendly host who provided plenty of information to me. It's about a 15 min walk from Taxism sq once you know where your going. V. clean and tidy. Rooms are tiny. I had only 2 people in a 4 bed but it could get cramped with too many backpacks. If your a solo traveler prob not the most sociable place. Although there is music played all the time (but great tunes). I had planned on staying longer but didn't want to be in the area due to getting caught in the protests.

Centrally located, Genuinely friendly and helpful staff, Rooms are a bit small than they actually look in the photos but then you get free linen and towels everyday.And the price is just about right to filter out the backpackkers and teenagers travelling on a low budget. Got to meet and socialise with wonderful bunch of mature yet fun people!

Great place to stay. In a safe side of Taksim and only a few minutes walk to istiklal street which has plenty to offer. Rooms are very clean and staff gave great recommendatios during my short stay. Definitely worth every Penny spent.

• 27th Jun 2013
  • Switzerland

Nicest hostel I've stayed in anywhere in the world! Staff were very friendly and welcoming, dorm room and bathroom were very clean and very well equipped (each bunk had its own powerpoint and lamp) and the free breakfast was great. Highly recommended!!

This hostel was in the new part of town, which was good for us because we wouldn't have explored over that side if we weren't staying together. Very modern and new but tiny rooms. The staff bar one were very helpful. Was close to where the riots were going on but we didn't have any problems while there.

pros: comfort bed, helpful and friendly staff. cons: location...stay there if you are looking for night life and fashion shopping only. It is not convenience to getting to those historical site/ airport at Istanbul. The breakfast...basic jams and breads only. The shower at 1st floor is a joke.

Great place to stay. Stayed in the private ensuite, its is tiny, and the bathroom has glass doors/windows, not very private. Bed was comfy. The front door slammed all night though, loudly.

Loved our stay! Breakfast was good and the beds are AMAZING. Plus there's air conditioning... :-)

I chose to stay in a hostel instead of a hotel to meet other people but there was nothing put on to help make this happen. There was no mention of the hot tub advertised in the profile or on the website. When I asked for local recommendations for food etc I as told it was all good, not particularly helpful. And it's really difficult to get to, or so they make it seem - I was hard sold a taxi to/from the airport. It's okay, clean kinda pretty, but rooms are tiny and it's 15min walk to the metro.

Bunk was a great place to stay. Rooms are a bit small but the beds are great and everything is super clean. I think this is the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. Perfect location close to Takism.

• 10th Jun 2013

Great place to stay with helpful staff and friendly atmosphere. We did have a couple mishaps with the bathroom facilities. Highly recommend this hostel for your stay in Istanbul.

• 6th Jun 2013