#bunk beyoglu Reviews

Kamer Hatun Mahallesi Balik Sokak, No.7 - Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent

The rooms are a bit small but the amazing common area and friendly staff way more than make up for it!

Very nice hostel. It takes about 10-15min walking from the metro stations. The rooms and the bathrooms are clean.

The street is súper noisy! And the room number 13 has no isolation and is next to a parking lot so there is really a lot of noise... In the morning the water from the shower was cold .. And one of the nights I arrived the hostel and I just stayed in the lobby checking my phone , and the staff girl was in a middle of a Skype call with her boyfriend and she was screaming and kind of fighting .. So that definitely was uncomfortable, because I couldnt go to my room because the Internet wasnt good

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Mexico

I loved the staff. So helpful and friendly. Felt like a home away from home

I'm disheartened to leave such a negative review, but I must. The website is completely deceptive. The hostel looks and feels nothing like what their website and pictures advertise. There is no social atmosphere. The beds and facilities are old and feel old. The window in my room was broken, the linens had stains on it, and the WiFi didn't work at all in my room or upstairs. Wouldn't recommend this hostel to anyone.

Dear Sachin Jain thanks to comment.You had reservation for 7 days but you wanted to check out at 3th day. but we couldnt refund. We think that your complaints and your rating is about that situation. Have a good day

Great location, good breakfast and friendly staff. Room was pretty cramped.

Great little hostel, just what you need after a big day exploring a big city! Helpful, friendly staff and VERY clean! Yummy breakfast too.

Bunk begoglu is a modern, trendy hostel in a perfect location, just 2 minute walk to the Main Street of beyoglu. Great facilities and delicious free breakfast buffet. Staff were very helpful and friendly

LOVE THIS HOSTEL! Best staff of any hostel, extremely helpful and kind. The free breakfast is great, and it is very clean. This is the perfect location in Istanbul and was very affordable. The rooms are a little cramped, but it is still worth it. I can't wait to go back to Istanbul and stay here again!

• 28th Jul 2015

Staff were very helpful and approachable with great local knowledge. I was only there a couple of nights but I'll definatately be back.

A small but well designed, cozy hostel. Very close to the nightlife places. So you dont need to walk too much or pay for the taxi after you hang out late in the night. The reception is 24hrs open, it's another good thing. The toilets and the room are always clean.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Turkey

Rooms are bit small, thanks to the large windows, they are fresh and bright. The matresses and the towels are changed everyday w,th the regular cleaning. The lobby is a nice pleace to meet people.

Super comfy beds, cool interior design and friendly atmosphere with the staff and other guests. The room and the toilets are cleaned carefully. I'll definitely stay here again.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Turkey

Great clean and modern hostel at a very good location. The only issue I had was that I booked an ensuite room, but due to regularions they had to split the bedroom from the bathroom. So the hostel should have advised of that and I would have booked a normal room instead. Everything clean, towels changed every day, or at least they were folded and rooms cleaned everyday. Turkish breakfast basic but good too.

A very stylish hostel located right in the heart of the taksim area, where the nightlife takes place. Beds are comfy and clean. The hostel is very clean in general. Breakfast is satisfying,yet the cereal wasn't tasteful.The lobby and the rooms are airconditioned. The staff is very informative,helpful and friendly. They speak excellent english,which is not common in turkey. They organize free city tours and pubcrawls. The only problem is the noise outside coming from the clubs during the night.

everything was good. nice clean hostel with no complaints

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Turkey

Decided to try after staying at #Bunk Taksim. While quite nice, I just felt it was a little older, more 'used' than it's newer sibling. They have draw's under each bed instead of the large lockers available at #Bunk Taksim - bit of a deal breaker for me with a large suitcase! Bathrooms, Common Room all nice, just not as swanky and new as it's significant other. Otherwise still pretty good.

Honestly, we weren't expecting it to be so loud. And when we tried to close the window in the room, we were told they were all broken. In addition, their credit card machine wasn't working for a week, so I had to blow through all my cash to pay for our stay.

• 4th Jun 2015

By far the best hostel I've ever used! Location, cleanlieness and comfort were excellent but the hostel atmosphere is owed to its friendly staff who really make you feel at home. The girls on the desk and the night security cant do enough to help you- the whole experience made my trip to Istanbul. Thanks!

• 26th May 2015