#bunk beyoglu Reviews

Kamer Hatun Mahallesi Balik Sokak, No.7 - Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The staff were really friendly and very attentive to our requests! Breakfast was good, the showers were hot and strong, the beds were comfortable and each room had a key. Nothing to complain about :)

• 2nd Apr 2015

It was a great value for the money. The room was a tad small for 4 people but as the people were wonderful, no issue. The only issue was the bathroom where the shower was not draining properly but the management knew about it and were in the process of fixing. Overall a very nice place!

• 30th Mar 2015

Very nice Hostel, Perfect Location. In the Heart of Istanbul. Fits Perfectly to everyone who wants to See the beauties of the City and have some Party at Night. Also the personal and the owners of the hostel were very friendly and always offered their help. We'll definitely come back Again / θα ξανάρθουμε σίγουρα;)

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Greece

When I travel and stay at hostels, it's all about the people! The staff at #bunk was fantastic and my bunkmates were amazing, too. They were helpful, friendly and just interesting people who want to make your stay more enjoyable. The facilities were great and the lobby was super cozy and inviting. Have fun staying at #bunk!

The staff here is amazing! Ata, in particular, helped me a lot during my stay in Istanbul (thank you so much if you're reading this!). The facilities are new and always clean. Although I enjoyed having the room to myself the first couple nights, I would've enjoyed some company. For some reason overall the hostel felt kind of empty during my stay, not sure why. Nice breakfast too. Highly recommend!

Great location, very helpful staff, new facilities, great atmosphere, very clean bathrooms and bedrooms. They even give you a card for the public transport. REAL 24 hs reception. Fantastic breakfast, not so common in a hostel. Just perfect.

Every single thing was perfect

All bathroom smelled terrible of sewage.

• 21st Nov 2014

Great place to stay in Istanbul. The hot water had some difficulties while I was there, but a very pleasant stay. Great staff. Good breakfast too.

It was truly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed it. Staff was incredibily helpful and friendly. The rooms were nice and cleaned every day. The only thing I might have missed was a bar, but then again the lobby featured as a great social gatheringplace. I would recommend this hostel to everyone.

Great and friendly Staff, great atmosphere. The hostel gets cleaned every morning and is close to the main shopping street and a lot of good restaurants. Not far from bosporus and golden horn. If I come back to Istanbul, only if i can bunk it ;)

I was only there for one night but I had a pleasant stay and found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

• 31st Aug 2014

looking at the picture on the website everything looked bigger than what you get in real... the common areas are not for socializing (very small terrace with no view).. sometimes asked the staff for some infos and didn't get answers as we expected.. good things: location right in the nearby of the nihtlife in beyoglu...and breakfast

I thoroughly enjoyed my say at Bunk, the staff were friendly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend it.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Mchandra
  • India

Thou a little bit expensive for the poor traveller, the conditions, location and staff are fantastic! probably the cleanest and most modern hostel I've ever been to.

Amazing team !!!!!!! Always here to help ! Congrats !

• 3rd Aug 2014

Great location, really nice staff. Not much of a common area and the smallest room ever for 4 people to squeeze inside.

very nice hostel with friendly staff, who gave us very good insider tips, that made our stay in istanbul very special. definitely a place we can recommend to backbackers and travellers. playing backgammon while peoplewatching on the opposite site of the street made this journey even better. thank you

👍👍👍 3 thums up to #bunk beyoglu.. Clean n modern backpackers hostel.. Friendly n helpful staff.. Walking distance to istiklal street n taksim square.. Pantry at rooftop really strategic for people to hang out at night time for activities.. I did really enjoyed my stay. For sure will come again!! 😁

Had a great stay. Nothing too much trouble for the staff, so helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7