8.7
Fabulous 655 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 655 Total Reviews
#bunk taksim Located at No: 34 Papa Roncalli Sokak, Elmadag, Istanbul.
Turkey

• johanbvisser1494
  • South Africa, Male, 25-30
14th Jul 2016
8.0

Due to all the recent happenings in Turkey, this place was empty and I had a four bed to myself. Great rooms and overall experience was good, only wish this place was filled to see the rooftop bar in action.

• Shannonvr
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

Great friendly staff, very helpful when our bags didn't arrive (thank you so much again). The hostel unfortunately was quiet due to all that was going on but overall great location and really nice hostel. Would recommend

• Australia, Male, 25-30
10th Jul 2016
2.3

First night in Istanbul and I was robbed on the street that the staff told me to go to for dinner. When I returned they said it has happened multiple times to guests of their hostel, it happened to another guest two days later. Yet they did not warn me about this! They did not try to help me resolve the situation, multiple staff members discouraged me from contacting the police about it. Rude, unhelpful, complete lack of customer service. Wifi doesn't work in the room, shower is cold. AVOID!!!!!

• Georgia, Female, 25-30
30th Jun 2016

The hostel was very nice with stuff hospitality, comfortable room, also with nice tourists from different part of the world. Hostel is near of Taksim square which gives tourists good transport accessibility. only one thing is that around the hostel are old buildings and also road isnt very good. thank you bunk hostel for hosting me in Istanbul for a my few days in this city.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

We had the most amazing time at Bunk! Best hostel and great location, good walking distance to see all of the sights and attractions. Staff were the most helpful of any hostel we've stayed at and we'll definitely be returning!

• USA, Male, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

It was an amazing Hostel my first one and so far still the best I've had on my trip so far. Very convenient location and the staff was very helpful throughout my stay. I would definitely recommend others to stay as I will also be go8ng back there on my next trip to Istanbul.

10th Jun 2016

The hostel was very empty during our stay so we did not meet anyone, which was a bummer. However, the accommodations in the bed room were very nice. The beds were comfortable, clean and nice showers and a very cool roof top bar which was nice to sit and hang out on.

30th May 2016
7.1

It is an excellent hostel, very clean and secure. The only problem was the atmosphere, they have an amazing bar on the roof top which was closed all the time.

20th May 2016

Comfy beds and very friendly and helpful staff. What more could you want? Security is good and I appreciate the extra large lockers they have available. The rooftop lounge and deck offers a place to get away and enjoy the Istanbul air. Would definitely recommend.

• matty_teague
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
19th May 2016

By bar one of my favourite Hostels in Europe. The rooms are clean, each floor has private showers and the rooftop bar is a bonus! Swipe card access, air conditioning and electronic lockers make this a home away from home. Only 5 minutes walk from Taxim Square and easy to access the airport and public transport.