8.8
Fabulous 652 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 652 Total Reviews
#bunk taksim Located at No: 34 Papa Roncalli Sokak, Elmadag, Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul 34373 No: 34 Papa Roncalli Sokak, Elmadag
88% 652
41.0434150 28.9854728
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
10th Jul 2016
2.3

First night in Istanbul and I was robbed on the street that the staff told me to go to for dinner. When I returned they said it has happened multiple times to guests of their hostel, it happened to another guest two days later. Yet they did not warn me about this! They did not try to help me resolve the situation, multiple staff members discouraged me from contacting the police about it. Rude, unhelpful, complete lack of customer service. Wifi doesn't work in the room, shower is cold. AVOID!!!!!

• Georgia, Female, 25-30
30th Jun 2016

The hostel was very nice with stuff hospitality, comfortable room, also with nice tourists from different part of the world. Hostel is near of Taksim square which gives tourists good transport accessibility. only one thing is that around the hostel are old buildings and also road isnt very good. thank you bunk hostel for hosting me in Istanbul for a my few days in this city.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

We had the most amazing time at Bunk! Best hostel and great location, good walking distance to see all of the sights and attractions. Staff were the most helpful of any hostel we've stayed at and we'll definitely be returning!

• USA, Male, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

It was an amazing Hostel my first one and so far still the best I've had on my trip so far. Very convenient location and the staff was very helpful throughout my stay. I would definitely recommend others to stay as I will also be go8ng back there on my next trip to Istanbul.

10th Jun 2016

The hostel was very empty during our stay so we did not meet anyone, which was a bummer. However, the accommodations in the bed room were very nice. The beds were comfortable, clean and nice showers and a very cool roof top bar which was nice to sit and hang out on.

30th May 2016
7.1

It is an excellent hostel, very clean and secure. The only problem was the atmosphere, they have an amazing bar on the roof top which was closed all the time.

20th May 2016

Comfy beds and very friendly and helpful staff. What more could you want? Security is good and I appreciate the extra large lockers they have available. The rooftop lounge and deck offers a place to get away and enjoy the Istanbul air. Would definitely recommend.

• matty_teague
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
19th May 2016

By bar one of my favourite Hostels in Europe. The rooms are clean, each floor has private showers and the rooftop bar is a bonus! Swipe card access, air conditioning and electronic lockers make this a home away from home. Only 5 minutes walk from Taxim Square and easy to access the airport and public transport.

15th May 2016

Very helpful, nice staff. The hostel has an amazing rooftop. Rooms are kind of small but they are clean and newer.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
7th May 2016

Nice hostel and excellent location near Taksim sq. Only takes a 5 minute walk from the metro station. The manager really helps you where possible and offers a lot of tips to explore the area. The roof terrace is nice place to meet other people. However, at the time I was there, there where only a few people around and the bar was closed as well. Therefore I didn't meet a lot of people here and most of the time I was the only one on the terrace. Overall recommend.