#bunk taksim Reviews

No: 34 Papa Roncalli Sokak, Elmadag, Istanbul, Turkey

Everything was really nice except there was a slight ant problem near my bunk and housekeeping was really rude.

I love the place and is not my frist time there. If they not decrease de cleanest and they maintain the facilities this will be the best Hostel in Istambul. Perhaps as improvement more locker in the reception.

I stayed at the beginning of December, so it was quite quiet but I guess it will be pretty lively in a week or two. Hostel was easy to find and it is great place to stay - very safe&clean, comfy beds, good breakfast and a rooftop bar/pizzeria. Staff was nice, although it is shame that reception area is not more open, so a lot of guests just pass it by and go to their rooms. Overall a great hostel for a great price - very modern and clean.

Great hostel, it is very clean and modern - they upgraded us into a 4-person suite from our original 8-person suite which was really nice. The only downside I would say is the location. If you want to go to the touristy part of Istanbul (Ayasofia, bazaar, etc.), it's a good hour walk.

I was so pleased with my stay I arrived early and they gave me an upgrade and I was allowed to check in early,

• 22nd Nov 2014

Unfortunately Wifi on some floors (3rd, 4th) seems to have a problem with iPhones. Worked with other gadgets & worked flawlessly on other floors.

This hostel was everything we could have wanted. Very accommodating staff and modern facilities and the 5€ breakfast was amazing!

Bathrooms could do with more cleans and toilet paper/soap restocking. Temperature was up too high and rooms got uncomfortably hot and stuffy at night, we tried turning on the air con unit but it didn't work - we didn't bother to ask staff for help with that though so can't complain. Out of the three showers we each had there, two were stone cold and the other went hot-cold-hot-cold. Other than that it was a fantastic place with lovely staff!

Very nice rooftop bar! Breakfast is worth it, but drinks are a little expensive. Beds were good, but no ventilation in the room. The staff is very helpful and the location is ok.

i've been in more than 30-40 hostels around europe and #bunk might have been the best ever: it is sparkling clean, well equipped, safe and very very trendy. i was upgraded two times so the value for the money i paid, in my case, was excellent too. if you are new to istanbul (like i was), #bunk taksim is definitely a good choice! (and the rooftop lounge is also great)

I stayed in room 52 and there was almost no sound insulation between the adjacent room. It might as well have been one room. This was a bit anoying since I am not sure the guests in the next room was aware of the issue. I really liked the roof-top breakfast area and bar. Great spot, especially when travelling alone like I did. Ill be back!

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They make sure all your questions and requested are well answered and taken care of. There was one early morning when I needed to walk to the bus station 5 minutes away from the hostel to catch my flight, and the staff volunteered to walk with me and escort me to the station. As a solo female traveler, I highly appreciate their consideration and help.

Hostel was really nice and clean. Location is good close to metro and taksim square.The atmoshper was really good. Staff was friendly. Good place to stay.Enjoyed it.

Really nice hostle. Everything is pretty new and shiny. Rooms are small, but well equipped. The rooftop terrace is great. Breakfast costs extra but is worth the money. Only thing missing is a kitchen.

Excellent place to stay.

Amazing security (security guard and huge lockers with pincodes) and very clean. Great value for the money. Helpful staff!

The hostel is a very new and modern hostel in the beyoglu district of Istanbul. It is pretty far north and therefore requires a lot of walking to get to most of the cool sites. It also a large hostel which means that it lacks the charm and character of a smaller more intimate hostel. However, all of the rooms are very clean and there is plenty of storage space to lock up your luggage. Also, the employees are friendly and can help you find several places nearby for eating and entertainment.

Bunk is close to Taksim, nice atmosphere and the people were very helpful. The only piece I left missing was that they charged extra for breakfast. I stayed at other places in Istanbul which offered free breakfast. Also, the spread was limited for a price of 5 EUROS. I went outside to Taksim Square and found delightful spread of breakfast buffet at just 18 TL which was roughly 6 EUROS. Overall stay not value for money I would stay. Though I appreciate they let me keep my luggage after check-out.

Very nice, clean and well organized hostel. It was like a 4-star hotel, only with bunk beds! Just be aware that it is not the most social, "fun/party" hostel: there is no common room with books and games nor do they organize any tours or pub crawls (yet!), but they have an excellent roof terrence with a bar and restaurant with fair prices.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Denmark

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, it's almost a hotel imho. The terrace on the top floor is amazing! Everything brand new & very clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6