#bunk taksim Reviews

No: 34 Papa Roncalli Sokak, Elmadag, Istanbul, Turkey

thank you so much and see you soon xx

Everything about the hostel is great. Though the location can be a bit far from the metro station (which links to the tram), the distance is of acceptable range (within 10 minutes). The staff are nice. There's a bar in the hostel that serves breakfast and dinner. One bad thing about the stay is the unstable wifi. I have to go down to the lobby to get stable and fast internet access.

great hostel! its new so everything is nice and pretty, beds are really comfortable and the small shelves with private outlets are really handy. nice lockers, and really nice bar and breakfast buffet.

Like a fancy hotel that you happen to be sharing with other travellers. Perfect, modern facilities. Loved the free fluffy towels. Really appreciated the lovely staff and felt like I got a more authentic Istanbul experience staying in Taksim rather than right in the middle of the old town. Also super close to the airport shuttle drop off point!

Everything was excellent :)

Had a great stay at #bunk for four days. Location, safety and cleanliness were great and Mila and her colleagues did a good job helping me out whenever necessary. Would recommend this place to anyone coming to Istanbul.

good atmosphere, quiet, nice staff. breakfast could get improved (everyday the same)

Great facility, and good service. You might want to be more specific about how to find the hostel. (where to turn, the small alley and the sign etc) And check more often if there's any blockage in the drains, please. Overall, I enjoyed a nice stay. Thank you.

This is one of the greatest hostel. Istanbul was my last dastination so I wanted to stay at clean and comfy hostel. Bunk is perfect for me. Especially one of the staffs, Gokhan is so helpful to me and other travellers.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Everything was really nice except there was a slight ant problem near my bunk and housekeeping was really rude.

I love the place and is not my frist time there. If they not decrease de cleanest and they maintain the facilities this will be the best Hostel in Istambul. Perhaps as improvement more locker in the reception.

I stayed at the beginning of December, so it was quite quiet but I guess it will be pretty lively in a week or two. Hostel was easy to find and it is great place to stay - very safe&clean, comfy beds, good breakfast and a rooftop bar/pizzeria. Staff was nice, although it is shame that reception area is not more open, so a lot of guests just pass it by and go to their rooms. Overall a great hostel for a great price - very modern and clean.

Great hostel, it is very clean and modern - they upgraded us into a 4-person suite from our original 8-person suite which was really nice. The only downside I would say is the location. If you want to go to the touristy part of Istanbul (Ayasofia, bazaar, etc.), it's a good hour walk.

The rooftop wasnt quite as lively as I would hope but was most likely time of year. Some nights I had no noise at all, one night really loud. I suppose its just the guests or proximity to the roof. But front desk is so helpful I'm sure they would ahve moved me or asked them to quiet down if I had asked. It is a very short 5 block walk from the airport shuttle drop off in Taksim square.

I was so pleased with my stay I arrived early and they gave me an upgrade and I was allowed to check in early,

• 22nd Nov 2014

Unfortunately Wifi on some floors (3rd, 4th) seems to have a problem with iPhones. Worked with other gadgets & worked flawlessly on other floors.

This hostel was everything we could have wanted. Very accommodating staff and modern facilities and the 5€ breakfast was amazing!

Bathrooms could do with more cleans and toilet paper/soap restocking. Temperature was up too high and rooms got uncomfortably hot and stuffy at night, we tried turning on the air con unit but it didn't work - we didn't bother to ask staff for help with that though so can't complain. Out of the three showers we each had there, two were stone cold and the other went hot-cold-hot-cold. Other than that it was a fantastic place with lovely staff!

Very nice rooftop bar! Breakfast is worth it, but drinks are a little expensive. Beds were good, but no ventilation in the room. The staff is very helpful and the location is ok.

i've been in more than 30-40 hostels around europe and #bunk might have been the best ever: it is sparkling clean, well equipped, safe and very very trendy. i was upgraded two times so the value for the money i paid, in my case, was excellent too. if you are new to istanbul (like i was), #bunk taksim is definitely a good choice! (and the rooftop lounge is also great)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5