#bunk taksim Reviews

No: 34 Papa Roncalli Sokak, Elmadag, Istanbul, Turkey

Everything great - location in taksim was a little walk back form the square but central enough! The rooftop bar was fabulous to escape the afternoon heat!

Staff were very helpful, sorted everything out and always keen for a chat. Very clean and modern rooms with plenty of security.

I thought the staff was very helpful, and the design was very modern and welcoming. I would have liked to see more security late at night to get into the building, perhaps a lock code or something. Additionally, it would have been nice to have the bathroom cleaned more while we were there. There was some hair that accumulated in the drain/on the shower walls after girls with long hair washed it and didn't clean up after themselves. Overall was very pleased and would stay again.

• 16th Jul 2015

Best value hostel in Istanbul. Not within walking distance of Sultanahmet, but very near the transit system so very easy to get to the main sights. 5 minutes from Taksim sqaure, from which you can get to tons of shopping areas, food areas and generally cool stuff. Staff was extremely helpful, plenty of room in lockers, rooftop bar was probably the best hostel bar I've ever been to, everyone was very social. All in all, a great price for a brand new boutique hostel in Istanbul.

Very clean hostel, very nice rooftop terrace with a good atmosphere but the dorms were very very cramped. It felt as if they tried to squeeze as many beds as possible into a minimum amount of space. I just wanted to get out of the dorm as quickly as possible.

New/modern/clean hostel (hotel). Many showers/toilets. Very kind staff. Good lockers. A few minutes walk to Taksim.

Amazing place for the cost; great security and clean surroundings. Atmosphere isnt lacking either. The only downside is that there are no hot showers at night. Mila Jovovich, a staff member was lovely. Mila did everything to make my stay amazing. She even encouraged and helped me plan the rest of my travels to other countries based on what she had learnt and heard from hostel guests.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Not a single thing to complain about, my stay here was wonderful and I didn't find myself lacking for anything. Run like a hotel but still had a great vibe. Thank you!

Brilliant! Very clean, very modern, great location & great staff. The rooftop bar is an awesome addition! Better than some hotels in Istanbul

Had a great one night stay, staff were helpful and the place was very new and well appointed, better than most hotels but kept a hostel vibe with an awesome rooftop you could watch the sunset from! Would and have recommended to friends

• 27th Jun 2015

Had a great stay at #bunk. It is new and flash so almost has a hotel feel, but somehow manages the great balance of it still having a hostel feeling. Staff are so lovely and very helpful, giving me a great dinner recommendation which I loved. Good location not far from Taksim Square. Definitely stay here instead of the Old Town. I am coming back in a Sept and will staying here again.

Ah-mazing! Don't want to leave!!!

The beds were so comfortable!!!!!!! I was amazed they provided a duvet AND a towel for free (I had my own, but left it in my backpack). I also loved the security and size of their lockers. I could have literally fit the entire contents of my backpack (although I did not) in the locker, it's huge! The reception was so friendly and helpful and the rooftop bar was a beautiful way to wake up and see istanbul! I'd certainly return :)

Everything was excellent except we though it was a bit expensive for a hostel

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Great hostel, very modren. The bar on the terreace is great and makes it very easy to meet new people and the food there is very good too. Rooms and showers were clean and the staff was great and very helpful and fun! 10/10

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Everything is modern and clean...it feels like a hotel :) rooftop bar is a bonus!

Great place to stay ! The rooftop restaurant is a very nice place to have a nice and cheap breakfast. Only downside if you are staying at the 5th floor you'll have the music coming from the 6th. But it does not last very late. Be aware of the thinness of the wall, you'll literally hear the people from the other room sneeze ! Great individual locker system in counterpart ! I will definitly choose that hostel if I had to come back.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Clean and nice hostel with a great roof terrace!! Nice and helpful staff and also the location is quite good (Taksim Square, Underground, food are very near) Really recommendable!

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

One if the best hostels I've stayed at. Great location and easy going staff. Don't be prepared to have a lot of room to yourself though. Would definitely stay again.

Facilities are great. Everything was clean and new, bed and bedding were some of the best I've had in Europe. Weren't a lot of people around when we were there so if you're looking to meet people it might not be the great place for you, but the rooftop bar is great. Close to Taksim Square. Would stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4