#bunk taksim Reviews

No: 34 Papa Roncalli Sokak, Elmadag, Istanbul, Turkey

Good hostel. Great bar with view. Large lockers and good security. I'm unhappy about the lack of thought from the staff in booking a private airport transfer & not telling me upfront. The airport shuttle is easy & only 25TL. As my second visit was arriving after midnight & bunk advertises an airport transfer I thought it would be easy & the same price as the shuttle as stated. I was forced to pay 80TLx2 for this confusion. I feel ripped off & bunk needs to be more careful with their customers.

Excellent stay, very chill hostel. A few extra hangers in the showers would be good. Staff found some money I misplaced in the bar and it was handed back to me the next day, that was nice. I highly recommend.

Amazing hostel. Everything was perfect. Totally recommend.

It's new, very nice. 4-bed room on the ground floor was very tiny, luggage has to be in the closets so 4 ppl can walk. Keypad-lock closets are great. I was on the top bed and the ladder is a bit clumsy to get down. I'd recommend at this price. It's conveniently located if you want to stay in Taxim

Exceptionally comfortable, warm & clean which I did not expect from a hostel. Fantastic breakfast & bar with an amazing city view on the roof. Perfect location being in the heart of Istanbul. Highly recommend #bunk especially for the young travellers

• 5th May 2015
  • Turkey

Very friendly staff, loved the terrace bar.

• 4th May 2015

Everything was perfect, highly recommended.

• 4th May 2015

In terms of facilities, this is the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. It is super upscale and feels like a boutique hotel. The in-room lockers are amazing. Perfect location if you want to hang around Taksim square- that's where the best nightlife is.

This is a really beautiful hostel that's a pretty quick walk to Taksim square/Isdikal street, and there are a ton of bars and restaurants and cafes all around. There is also a really great and fun rooftop bar/restaurant on the 6th floor. The main issue I had with my stay was that I stayed on the 4th floor and it was definitely noisy - I can't imagine what the 5th floor people heard. I would make sure to stay on the 1st-3rd floors if you get bothered by noise! Otherwise, great hostel and atmosphe

New, modern, stylish and friendly. Very clean. Also comfortable, i.e. new beds, enough of showers, bathrooms, toilets, no queues in the mornings. Nice breakfast selection. Upper floors might be a bit noisy late in the evening because of roof top bar, so take ear plugs or join the party ;) Liked the hostel a lot, would definitely stay again.

nice experience..

i like this hostel alot .. it's nice, good price & clean located in nice place and close to the puplic transportation if i back to Istanbul #bunktaksim will be my hostel ^^

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

amazing place

Great well kept hostel with very friendly staff. A few more activities wouldn't hurt in helping get travelers accustomed to the city and fellow bunkers

• 28th Apr 2015
  • United Arab Emirates

In the mornings, the toilets were sometimes very dirty but that was due to guests having too much to drink, not a thing the hostel staff could do anything about. still, it might be possible to have a look at the washing rooms and toilets in the early morning hours, since some mornings it was really disgusting.

• 26th Apr 2015

Fantastic rooms and bathroom I really enjoyed my stay

Very good modern hostel with all you need

The room was very clean and the staff were friendly. The breakfast is very well swell. Our room was next to the hallway and not well acoustically, we didn't sleep very well because we heared all the noise on the hallway and street. Maybe they can make the rooms more 'soundproof'...

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

It was one of the best hostels I have ever been . Location is good, breakfast and rooftop bar is amazing, friendly people and good atmosphere. Also very clean and modern

The best Hostel I've stayed in. Excellent decoration, roof Topp and atmosphere!

« first « Prev 1 2 3