#bunk taksim Reviews

No: 34 Papa Roncalli Sokak, Elmadag, Istanbul, Turkey

Everything you could want for a hostel. Awesome location and staff. Very nice rooms and the view from the rooftop area is excellent as well.

• 6th Sep 2014

Pretty well located hostel, brand new, with an awesome terrace and nice view but food prices aren a bit high knowing prices in Istambul.

A brand new hostel: clean, safe, design! A very good deal ! I recommend it

Excellent. Wide comfy beds with your own shelves and light. Big lockers in dorm to fit backpacks. Spotless bathrooms. Really helpful staff. Great modern hostel. And the rooftop bar has a great vibe. More fun than staying in Sultahnahmet because you can explore surrounding areas like Galata

This hostel is generally good. However, I was staying on the ground floor, the bathroom was very dirty, there was water leaking from the toilet and it was not cleaned for a day. The directions could be made clearer. Expensive washing machine. The bar is amazing and worth the stay in itself.

I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone going to Istanbul Really clean and modern, great atmosphere, I just have positive reviews!

The hostel facilites are great and good lockers in all the rooms. The rooftop bar is very nice but did not have the same energy as other hostel bars, more small groups of people doing their own thing. Close to Taksim square (and the bars) and very easy to get to Sultanahmet (Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia).

Probably the best hostel I have stayed at in my life. The facilities are all brand new and in terrific shape. The roof-top bar/restaurant is amazing- I have never seen anything like it in a hostel. The crowd was terrific. Everyone I met was very sociable and fun to hangout with.

Best place I've stayed at in over 5 months travel, look no where else everything is perfect + more!

Great hostel, cheap but modern

The staff, location, and decor of the place was wonderful. I had an amazing time there and was able to sight see and travel around very conveniently because of their helpful suggestions and great location. Also, the staff were very friendly in general. Highly recommend!

The rooms were clean and functional (2 plugs each). The facilities are all new, marble everywhere and a very modern vibe. My locker in my room was only half on, not secure. Bathrooms were reasonably clean but only 1 had toilet paper and soap at the same time. The location was near Taksim but the atmosphere was less friendly than a hostel in Sultanahmet. Unless you know people or party hard (at the hostel or near Taksim), stay in old Istanbul and meet more people. No hostel tours.

Nice new hostel with comfortable beds and great showers. Very secure. Lovely rooftop bar. Highly recommended!

Location is good but not excellent. It takes more than 5 minutes to get to Taksim Square. Everything is new and clean and the rooftop bar is great. The rooms are very small tho.

• 19th Aug 2014

Everything is perfect. Very satisfied and no complaint.

Best hostel in Istanbul! Everythin was good!

I have been to lots of places, including europe, america, australia and so on. But this was the most valuable hostel i've ever stayed. A bit noisy at night, but if this was closer to the taksim, it will be worse. But location itself is so perfect. Less than 10 minutes from taksim by walk, metro and bus are so close.. due to the some distances from taksim, it's much less noisy than taksim. Staff was so wonderful and beautiful with smile. Facilities were amazing also. Keycard and lockers were nice

Best stay ever.. Just excellent Nothing less than that

• 14th Aug 2014
  • India

The best hostel I stayed at in Turkey, and on par with the best hostels I've stayed at in the region.

We found the Hostel quite easy and its location permitted to walk to all the important cites. I really loved it in Taksim and at this Hostel!! I'm most definitely coming back. Ps: the breakfast was an extra 5 EUR, but well worth the price. We get to eat great good enjoying an amazing view that its just the perfect way to start your day. The people were friendly enough and the hostel never felt crowded or too noisy. Give it a chance and you will love it as much as we did.

• 11th Aug 2014