#bunk taksim Reviews

No: 34 Papa Roncalli Sokak, Elmadag, Istanbul, Turkey

Had a great one night stay, staff were helpful and the place was very new and well appointed, better than most hotels but kept a hostel vibe with an awesome rooftop you could watch the sunset from! Would and have recommended to friends

• 27th Jun 2015

Had a great stay at #bunk. It is new and flash so almost has a hotel feel, but somehow manages the great balance of it still having a hostel feeling. Staff are so lovely and very helpful, giving me a great dinner recommendation which I loved. Good location not far from Taksim Square. Definitely stay here instead of the Old Town. I am coming back in a Sept and will staying here again.

Ah-mazing! Don't want to leave!!!

The beds were so comfortable!!!!!!! I was amazed they provided a duvet AND a towel for free (I had my own, but left it in my backpack). I also loved the security and size of their lockers. I could have literally fit the entire contents of my backpack (although I did not) in the locker, it's huge! The reception was so friendly and helpful and the rooftop bar was a beautiful way to wake up and see istanbul! I'd certainly return :)

Everything was excellent except we though it was a bit expensive for a hostel

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Great hostel, very modren. The bar on the terreace is great and makes it very easy to meet new people and the food there is very good too. Rooms and showers were clean and the staff was great and very helpful and fun! 10/10

Great place to stay ! The rooftop restaurant is a very nice place to have a nice and cheap breakfast. Only downside if you are staying at the 5th floor you'll have the music coming from the 6th. But it does not last very late. Be aware of the thinness of the wall, you'll literally hear the people from the other room sneeze ! Great individual locker system in counterpart ! I will definitly choose that hostel if I had to come back.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Clean and nice hostel with a great roof terrace!! Nice and helpful staff and also the location is quite good (Taksim Square, Underground, food are very near) Really recommendable!

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

One if the best hostels I've stayed at. Great location and easy going staff. Don't be prepared to have a lot of room to yourself though. Would definitely stay again.

Facilities are great. Everything was clean and new, bed and bedding were some of the best I've had in Europe. Weren't a lot of people around when we were there so if you're looking to meet people it might not be the great place for you, but the rooftop bar is great. Close to Taksim Square. Would stay again.

Really enjoyed my stay. Nice new hostel in a good location with easy access to public transport. The only issue for me was that there was no place in my room to hang my towel. Not a problem if you are staying one night or are in an upper bunk where you can hang your towel over the guard rail. But if you are there for a while (I was there for a week), and in a lower bunk, it becomes a little tiresome not having a place to hang a wet towel.

The hostel is amazing, everybody is very friendly and the accomodations are great. To be impoved is the cleaning of the bathrooms and the noice from the bar (even though its a great bar). I would for sure recommend this hostel and i would book it again.

GREAT ROOFTOP! GREAT BOUTIQUE HOSTEL! CONGRATS!

If I could give this hostel a 15/10 I would. Amazing!! Great location and beautiful hostel, bar and staff. Would always stay here in Istanbul.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at and by far! Super clean, amazing location, friendly staff. I got super sick on my first night and the staff were very helpful in making me comfortable. I highly recommend #bunk to anyone!

This place is amazing - fantastic staff, great facilities, especially the roof-top bar, excellent location just off Taksim Square. I will definitely be coming back to stay the next time I'm in Istanbul. Thanks to everyone there, especially Mila and Can.

Nice, modern Hostel at a great location, near Taksim Square. Friendly staff & amazing rooftop terrace!! The only thing that bothered me was that you really could hear everything at night! You can hear whenever someone in the room next to yours is opening/closing their locker and even when someone there is snoring! As my room was located on the ground floor I also often heard the phone at reception and the laundry machines. But other than that it's a great hostel that I would definitely recommend

• 26th May 2015

Squeaky clean, a well designed and thought out hostel. Deserving of the rating Hostelworld currently give them. If I can be critical, there are limited places to get some quiet time except for the bunk, it's all vertical, a whole 7 levels of it.. space is a premium. Also if your on a top bunk the ladder has some sharp edges, sleeper beware.

Good hostel. Great bar with view. Large lockers and good security. I'm unhappy about the lack of thought from the staff in booking a private airport transfer & not telling me upfront. The airport shuttle is easy & only 25TL. As my second visit was arriving after midnight & bunk advertises an airport transfer I thought it would be easy & the same price as the shuttle as stated. I was forced to pay 80TLx2 for this confusion. I feel ripped off & bunk needs to be more careful with their customers.

Excellent stay, very chill hostel. A few extra hangers in the showers would be good. Staff found some money I misplaced in the bar and it was handed back to me the next day, that was nice. I highly recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4