#bunk taksim Reviews

No: 34 Papa Roncalli Sokak, Elmadag, Istanbul, Turkey

Everything is perfect. Very satisfied and no complaint.

Best hostel in Istanbul! Everythin was good!

I have been to lots of places, including europe, america, australia and so on. But this was the most valuable hostel i've ever stayed. A bit noisy at night, but if this was closer to the taksim, it will be worse. But location itself is so perfect. Less than 10 minutes from taksim by walk, metro and bus are so close.. due to the some distances from taksim, it's much less noisy than taksim. Staff was so wonderful and beautiful with smile. Facilities were amazing also. Keycard and lockers were nice

Best stay ever.. Just excellent Nothing less than that

• 14th Aug 2014
  • India

The best hostel I stayed at in Turkey, and on par with the best hostels I've stayed at in the region.

We found the Hostel quite easy and its location permitted to walk to all the important cites. I really loved it in Taksim and at this Hostel!! I'm most definitely coming back. Ps: the breakfast was an extra 5 EUR, but well worth the price. We get to eat great good enjoying an amazing view that its just the perfect way to start your day. The people were friendly enough and the hostel never felt crowded or too noisy. Give it a chance and you will love it as much as we did.

• Romania

The hostel is completely new, rooms are excellently equipped with full lugagge safe and AC. Internet works just fine and the terrace is great! The location is 5 minute walk from Taksim and very nearby Havatas bus drop off. It takes a while to get to Sultahnamed bit it is just great! I really recommend this hostel to anyone! It is almost a hotel, suitablemfor family, solo travellers or even couples!

• Argentina

Due to your hostel (especially its roof terrace and delicious breakfast) we had a great stay in Istanbul! Thanks a lot!

• Switzerland

Really really great hostel design and good rooftop bar. Felt like a really great deal given how nice the hostel was. Rooms were a bit small, but we managed just fine. Cubbies at each bed to charge your phone overnight or stick your book were also a nice touch.

Perfect place, very clean, new, great staff. I definitely recommend #bunk and would stay in there again if I go back to Istanbul. I would only recommend the hostel to organize activities with the guests: dinner, bar night out, tours..

A really nice hostel, great rooftop bar with good views. Digital lockers which is great to put your valuables in. The staff were helpful, and the bathrooms and rooms are really clean. The only bad thing I'd say is thatbyou can;t check in until 3pm (which I did know before I booked to be fair), but I underestimated how annoying this could be when you arrive at 8am, however I was able to have a shower when I got there, and they gave me a towel, so if this isn;t a problem for you then go for it!

Best hostel I have stayed in Great welcome staff great bar staff Great atmosphere, great price, great security

A fantastic rooftop bar with a lovely 5 euro breakfast and great food at night. The staff are welcoming and informative and the rooms are VERY clean and modern. If stay there again tomorrow if I could!

While this hostel costs a bit more than average but you get an excellent product. It is all brand new and everything works. The security is the best I have ever seen with huge lockers with a combination of your choice. There are lots of spacious showers and toilets. While you have to pay for the breakfast it is very good.

Best place in Istanbul

Really clean and modern facilities. The rooftop had an awesome atmosphere and the buffet breakfast was good

Great, modern, clean and comfortable hostel. The rooms are air conditioned and each bed has 2 sockets and a lamp. The bathrooms were clean and nice. I found the breakfast a little expensive as I usually eat something small but it's grand if you want to fill up for the day. Good WiFi throughout.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. I liked nearly everything: the relaxed atmosphere at the reception and adjacent premises, the clean rooms, showers and toilets, the lounge-style rooftop bar with a really nice view. And staff, of course, who was always helping and assisting. I really liked the manager and ladies at the reception.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Kazakhstan

#bunk Taksim is a beautiful and modern hostel, that completely went above and beyond what was required of a hostel. The staff were great and extremely helpful, including helping to accomodate keeping the five of us together even after we made a mistake on the booking. The location wasnt the best, which is the only criticism I have as the rooms were spacious and clean. The rooftop bar was amazing with cheap drinks and great food! We had a great stay and would definately go back!

Excellent hostel! You can do a lot of friends at the rooftop! Food its really great!! Its really clean and hood location

• 31st Jul 2014