das mietwerk | Hostel Lindau Reviews

Holdereggenstr. 11, Lindau, Germany

Quiet, higher-end hostel... Not on the island, but still a great place in a pretty good location. Very nice staff

Considering that the price of the dorm isn't that cheap already, the parking fees feels expensive. Something shall be made about that.

Good Hostel and beautiful town. I am a solo traveller and was lucky to meet a nice German couple to explore and have a few beers with. The only negative I would say which is contrary to the above is that the hostel does not organise any social activities and was a bit quiet. But there is a rocking horse!! Also Elizabeth was nice on the front desk even know she couldn't understand my Irish accent Thanks folks

• 7th Sep 2015

Very chill place! Almost more like a retreat...Like a yoga retreat. Cash only. No guest kitchen. Far from old town / center and it takes 2 buses to get to the hostel (although, they are short and you could take just 1 and walk a few blocks)

A nice facility but the location leaves a lot to be desired as it is away from both the transportation hub and the old town. Unplugging the light on my bed in order to charge my phone was annoying and I wish the lockers were bigger. As for Lindau, tourist getting to ride the buses for free is a nice touch for this lakeside town.

I've stayed twice now and have enjoyed both times thoroughly! Such a beautiful hostel and such friendly staff :)

Hostel was clean, and in a great location. Not very social but that is to be expected in a small beautiful chill town like Lindau. The only complaint I have is that one day when I needed a member of staffs help, no one was there, I think maybe they were on their lunch. This was fustrating, but when they came back they fixed the situation. Love Lindau!!

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed at! The service was great, staff were friendly and the rooms were amazing. Clean and unique in its vibe. The organic breakfast is not to be missed. The owner let me leave my backpack with them for 1 week and upon my return I stayed again!