das mietwerk | Hostel Lindau Reviews

Holdereggenstr. 11, Lindau, Germany

Very chill place! Almost more like a retreat...Like a yoga retreat. Cash only. No guest kitchen. Far from old town / center and it takes 2 buses to get to the hostel (although, they are short and you could take just 1 and walk a few blocks)

A nice facility but the location leaves a lot to be desired as it is away from both the transportation hub and the old town. Unplugging the light on my bed in order to charge my phone was annoying and I wish the lockers were bigger. As for Lindau, tourist getting to ride the buses for free is a nice touch for this lakeside town.

I've stayed twice now and have enjoyed both times thoroughly! Such a beautiful hostel and such friendly staff :)

Hostel was clean, and in a great location. Not very social but that is to be expected in a small beautiful chill town like Lindau. The only complaint I have is that one day when I needed a member of staffs help, no one was there, I think maybe they were on their lunch. This was fustrating, but when they came back they fixed the situation. Love Lindau!!

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed at! The service was great, staff were friendly and the rooms were amazing. Clean and unique in its vibe. The organic breakfast is not to be missed. The owner let me leave my backpack with them for 1 week and upon my return I stayed again!

The hostel was clean and easy to locate thanks to some clear instructions given with the booking confirmation. The hostel was bright and spacious with secure lockers. We were given good information at arrival regarding the area. Just be aware there are only 2 toilets on the ground level and 2 showers on level 2 for females - I think there would be a queue if the hostel was busy.

Really nice place with excellent friendly stuff. You can get a nice breakfast buffet with about 8 euros. Location is quite near to train station, just remember to take the railway bridge on a way to hostel ! During my visit I really didn't see any backpackers but only families. The house is adorable with big terraces and lounges.

The hostel is located in a beautiful old villa. It has great atmosphere and friendly staff. It's not on the peninsula of Lindau itself, but that is just a short walk or bus ride away and the bus ride is included in the hostel stay for free.

more a hotel standard than a hostel one ... very nice place to stay, totally worth the little higher price!