de Talak Hostel Reviews

14/33 Soi Phaisingtoh,Rama 4 Rd., Klongtei, Klong, Bangkok, Thailand

My first chioce in Bangkok.

A nice place!

It was the most amazing hostel I have ever encountered. I am a world wide traveler and have seen many hostels but this was by far the most generous and the most lovely place to stay I shall return again and again.

Its an extremely amazing place with people visiting from all over the globe. Everything is self explanatory and I did not need to ask anything to anyone :) Staff is very helpful and supportive. Its a great place to be. I went there for the experience and not for the affordability, but I guess next time also I'll go only to De Talak.

trust me , this is the best hostel

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Indonesia

A very nice hostel! Really cool !

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

I moved out earlier, cause didn't lik this hostel. To hard and long to come to the city center. The staff wasn't friendly and looked frustrated when I asked questions about the city. And this was the first hostel ever without a citymap..