de Talak Hostel Reviews

14/33 Soi Phaisingtoh,Rama 4 Rd., Klongtei, Klong, Bangkok, Thailand

Wonderful place!! Don't let the ally ways put you off. Inside the building is very clean and has a really home feel. The staff are amazing so helpful and kind. They really go out of there way for you! Will be Dayton here again before flight out of Bangkok

What an amazing hostel! I accidentally booked the day before but she let me stay anyways without extra charges. It's very close to the Metro. They have free delicious ice cream too. Would definitely stay here again!!!!

The hostel is verry clean! Staff really friendly and helpfull they speak verry good English👍

• 1st Nov 2015
  • Belgium

Very clean and well maintained. Not a party hostel. Due to low prices, it attracts some dodgy characters. Be careful.

I really liked this hostel, there were so many amenities! Free water, a curtain around the bed, and the hot water and air conditioning actually worked. Walking distance from the MRT, and an easy transfer to BTS. Also really easy to get here from the airport. I'm definitely staying here next time I go to Bangkok. I've stayed in 4 different hostels here and this one is my favorite.

Stayed here for a conference and the staff were incredible in incorporating so many of us during our stay. Laundry facilities, free water, and free icecream! Cooking space, a couple common spaces and very close to the metro.

I had a great time at the hostel. They even have free ice cream! Would fully recommend staying there!