de Talak Hostel Reviews

14/33 Soi Phaisingtoh,Rama 4 Rd., Klongtei, Klong, Bangkok, Thailand

It's a great place in the middle of a fishy market as the hostel's name implies. It was my first hostel so far to have a shared bathroom inside the dorm room. It made me feel awkward when people are using it.

Convenient location. Right next to MRT station. Quiet neighborhood. Staff are nice, professional and accommodating. Facilities and amenities are excellent. Very clean hostel too. Can come down as one of the best in the city or even country.

Second time i come there, and i'll come again. The coconut ice cream is so good :) Rooms & common parts are so clean ! Staff is nice and speaks good english. Perfect stay in Bangkok.

vey nice. many pros no cons.

The area is really bad!!

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

Whilst the hostel is located well away from the usual backpacking area, they still work to create a friendly, sociable atmosphere. I got sick the day we were supposed to leave and the staff allowed me to sleep in the common room, they were all really kind asking how I was and when I decided I was too unwell to travel they were very accommodating to book us in for another night. The hostel is very clean and secure. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to stay in this area of the city.

Nice hostel that with relatively cheap price and a clean environment. It is located near to the MRT station with 10 minutes walk. The only thing is that you have to read the direction from their website. Otherwise,you may have no idea how to arrive there.