de Talak Hostel Reviews

14/33 Soi Phaisingtoh,Rama 4 Rd., Klongtei, Klong, Bangkok, Thailand

Its an extremely amazing place with people visiting from all over the globe. Everything is self explanatory and I did not need to ask anything to anyone :) Staff is very helpful and supportive. Its a great place to be. I went there for the experience and not for the affordability, but I guess next time also I'll go only to De Talak.

trust me , this is the best hostel

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Indonesia

A very nice hostel! Really cool !

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

I moved out earlier, cause didn't lik this hostel. To hard and long to come to the city center. The staff wasn't friendly and looked frustrated when I asked questions about the city. And this was the first hostel ever without a citymap..

I stayed here for 9 days and it was wonderful! Great common room, cozy dining hall, hospitable employees and I love how they have ensuite bathroom in 6-bed women dorm.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

In quuite a random location but close to the station so very easy to get around the city. Nice clean dorms, very squeaky beds though! The kitchen and computer facillities are great. And the free ice cream is delicious!!!

Security was fine in general, but sliding glass door on balcony in our room was broken on the right hand side (had come out of the frame) and could be slid open by anyone on the balcony which was easy to get to from other rooms and the fire escape. Would be nice to have the A/C on in the kitchen/seating area during the day as there wasn't a cool place to just go and relax.

• 26th Feb 2014