de Talak Hostel Reviews

14/33 Soi Phaisingtoh,Rama 4 Rd., Klongtei, Klong, Bangkok, Thailand

The area is really bad!!

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

Whilst the hostel is located well away from the usual backpacking area, they still work to create a friendly, sociable atmosphere. I got sick the day we were supposed to leave and the staff allowed me to sleep in the common room, they were all really kind asking how I was and when I decided I was too unwell to travel they were very accommodating to book us in for another night. The hostel is very clean and secure. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to stay in this area of the city.

Nice hostel that with relatively cheap price and a clean environment. It is located near to the MRT station with 10 minutes walk. The only thing is that you have to read the direction from their website. Otherwise,you may have no idea how to arrive there.

My first chioce in Bangkok.

A nice place!

It was the most amazing hostel I have ever encountered. I am a world wide traveler and have seen many hostels but this was by far the most generous and the most lovely place to stay I shall return again and again.