8.4
Fabulous 186 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 186 Total Reviews
eHostel Located at Rua Pompeu Loureiro, 110, , Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro 22061000 Rua Pompeu Loureiro, 110
84% 186
-22.9736456 -43.1925773
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
12th Oct 2016
7.4

Great location in Copacabana, in a safe area, good atmosphere, however rooms are really small and stuffy...the aircon wasn't consistent which meant everything got damp as the rooms were very humid and my passport got a bit wet! Also the bathrooms weren't cleaned once when I was there and I was there for a week!

15th Aug 2016

Great location; very close to metro. There is shopping and a few restaurants within walking distance. The hostel is small but very accommodating, with breakfast, directions, keeping furniture in place and bathrooms clean. I had to wait a very long time for clean sheets, so I was annoyed (and exhausted), I couldn't take a nap after a very long flight.

• Canada, Male, 41+
3rd Aug 2016

Located just a few blocks from Copacabana beach. A minute walk from the metro station, and near to everything we need: night spots, restaurants, bars, supermarket, the Lagoa (beautiful place to visit), etc. Very calm and safe enviroment with a polite staff. Fair breakfast with all you need to start a beach day. We do recommend Ehostel and would be back for sure. We had a very nice time shared with young people from all over the world.

• USA, Female, 31-40
3rd Aug 2016

Perfect location, very near to the Copacabana beach and just in front of a Metro Station (1 min walk). We had a pleasant time at Ehostel, the staff was lovely and always in charge of our needs. Indeed the owners of the hostel were full time there making sure was all under control. Safe and young enviroment. Clean and white bedrooms with basic facilities. Their green terrace was perfect to chill after a sunny day at the beach. Hope to be back very soon!

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2016

I feel safe because the hostel has the best location. The staff is Great with a lot of information of the city. The bathrooms are cleaned every hour.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
29th Jul 2016

The hostel always was very clean. The public transport is very accessible from the hostel. The staff is the best, very polite and helpful. The place is new and the maintenance is up to date. The mattresses are good. The bathrooms were very clean. I enjoyed very much my stay in this hostel and I hope to return soon . I recommend for sure.