fusion prague Reviews

Panska 9, Prague, Czech Republic

A very funky hostel - more like a hotel. The lift made getting bags to the room easy. Apron arrival the staff were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and beds comfortable. The ensuite had the best shower I've ever had at a hotel and the second toilet and basin was really handy. The rotating bar was a great place to meet people and the restaurant was well priced and delicious. Would highly recommend.

Everything was great I really enjoy My stay at the hostel it looks clean, nice, the host were so nice and help full , I really recommend

Decent place to stay. Assuming they ramped up prices as it was over new year. Not value for money any other time of year. Front desk staff were pretty miserable but bar staff very friendly

Check in was easy and my room was very uniquely designed and more importantly clean. Wifi was easily accessible and the location to old towne was great. The only thing was that getting into the top bunk was a bit difficult it was so high and was told there was a la carte breakfast for 4 euros when it was really choosing some breakfast items in the Soup in the City cafe connected to the hostel.

everything is good except restroom

Everything was great, the whole atmosphere was cool. The only the thing i would recommend would be to change the directions that are given when coming from the different types of stations. We were pretty confused but managed to find the place. The facilities were really nice and I was happy that our room turned out to be only females.

fusion prague was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. We arrived very early (much too early - around 5 am) and they let us check in way before the regular check-in time. The staff was always friendly and accommodating. Also the showers are rainshowers - so nice for a hostel. Really enjoyed staying there!

• 13th Nov 2013

Very clean, with all regular hostel facilities, and a very good location near the main squares. (not near the castle) The breakfast seems extraordinary, but cost almost a night in the cheapest rooms. The hostel has a strange atmosphere, very dark rooms and the corridors don't have lights, only led signs, it wasn't really nice