fusion prague Reviews

Panska 9, Prague, Czech Republic

A very funky hostel - more like a hotel. The lift made getting bags to the room easy. Apron arrival the staff were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and beds comfortable. The ensuite had the best shower I've ever had at a hotel and the second toilet and basin was really handy. The rotating bar was a great place to meet people and the restaurant was well priced and delicious. Would highly recommend.

Everything was great I really enjoy My stay at the hostel it looks clean, nice, the host were so nice and help full , I really recommend

Decent place to stay. Assuming they ramped up prices as it was over new year. Not value for money any other time of year. Front desk staff were pretty miserable but bar staff very friendly

Check in was easy and my room was very uniquely designed and more importantly clean. Wifi was easily accessible and the location to old towne was great. The only thing was that getting into the top bunk was a bit difficult it was so high and was told there was a la carte breakfast for 4 euros when it was really choosing some breakfast items in the Soup in the City cafe connected to the hostel.

everything is good except restroom

Everything was great, the whole atmosphere was cool. The only the thing i would recommend would be to change the directions that are given when coming from the different types of stations. We were pretty confused but managed to find the place. The facilities were really nice and I was happy that our room turned out to be only females.

fusion prague was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. We arrived very early (much too early - around 5 am) and they let us check in way before the regular check-in time. The staff was always friendly and accommodating. Also the showers are rainshowers - so nice for a hostel. Really enjoyed staying there!

• 13th Nov 2013

Very clean, with all regular hostel facilities, and a very good location near the main squares. (not near the castle) The breakfast seems extraordinary, but cost almost a night in the cheapest rooms. The hostel has a strange atmosphere, very dark rooms and the corridors don't have lights, only led signs, it wasn't really nice

Nothing special. Interesting interior design in the dorms. Pretending to be artsy but really just looks cheap. Bathroom was real big with a great shower. Beds were pushed together with no barrier though... Would be unfortunate if you had to essentially share a bed with a stranger!

Very nice private room and perfect 360° Bar. People are very kind and nice. Dedication to David Villa (Roberto) and Ricky Martin. And Lucie ;) (Perfect Barmen and Barmaid) See you later. The 4 Frenchies.

Overall fantastic stay, but horrible social atmosphere. Very cool modern design with clean, spacious rooms, a rotating bar, a play room, a great restaurant and cafe, and laundry facilities. However, there was no common area for people to meet each other and the bar was always deserted. Some of the staff members were extremely friendly while others were very cold and unapproachable. Best parts= beautifully designed hostel, very clean and spacious, facilities/ Worst parts= no social atmosphere

The rooms were a little squeezy because the luggages took up a lot of the floor space. But the breakfast spread... Mmmmm!! :)

The location is perfect, no need for transportation other than walking :) The hostel looks like a hotel , because is so beautiful, clean and professional! However, i was travelling by myself, and even though i am a very social person i had trouble in making friends because there is no place to hang out , actualky there is the bar but the days i was there i did not see anyone from the hostel, only people coming as a normal bar... i think fusion should make a chill kitchen, would be perfect!!!

The location of the hostel was very good. There wasn't much of an atmosphere in the bar downstairs, it was difficult to talk to other travellers when the music was so loud! The WIFI in the hostel was excellent and the staff were very helpful with any questions and gave recommendations

Amazing place and excellent value

We weren't informed that the check out is at 11 am and so we left the room at 12. They wanted to charge each person15 Euro's more, there manager was very unprofessional and rude he informed us that he will call the police if we didn't paid so we waited for 15 minutes but it seems that he didn't call them or they didn't agree to come. We had to leave to catch our flight as soon as we did they charged me 45 Euros for two other friends and me as this was the only credit card they had.

I think the men stuff in this hostel is much nicer than the women. Had few problems with locker, with some money that i didn't give me back... well at the end of my stay i was really pissed of! but the location is great, a good thing that in your room you have a toilet and a shower, but after the shower the floor is covered with water.

Clean, great location, trendy bar, friendly staff. Seemed a bit steroile in the bar though. Funky lighting system near rooms. I would stay again. Close to station and downtown.

Good place to stay if you're in a group but not as a solo traveller.

Awesome hotel! Were so happy with our value for money. Have recommended this hotel to fellow travellers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7