i Hostel Reviews

100/394 Srisuchart Grandvill, Moo 5, Rassada Muang Phuket, Phuket, Thailand

great little hostel, abit of a way out, but u can rent motorbikes and is close to some great street food. there wasnt a lot of people while i was there but its nice. the staff are very helpful and really friendly and give good prices for motorbike taxis.

The staff was barely speaking English so the communication was difficult, several times I wanted to ask something/had an issue there was no one there or it was very time consuming to explain what I need. I was there in April 2015 and the hostel was almost empty, I paid for a bad and I got a room just myself, with aircon :). I didn't explore the surroundings, bc I was just on my way to Phi Phi.

Don't Let the pictures fool you. Although it looks crazy from the colours this is one of the best hostels we have stayed in. The staff were so friendly, they sorted our pick up to go to the airport so that we wouldn't have to walk to a bus stop. The hostel is located out of the craziness of the town centre, it is surrounded by amazing street kitchens. Everyone we met was so friendly, the hostel has a great atmosphere. Facilities were good. Would definitely stay here again, and recommend to all

I dont believe this hostel. I lose my pair of shoe, and there is no solution for that. The receptionist can speak english and a careless. Bad bed and made me couldnt sleep.

Great staff that made my stay quite comfortable. Approachable and friendly. Willing to share as much information and generous with advice.

They should include a kitchen in the local.