i Hostel Reviews

100/394 Srisuchart Grandvill, Moo 5, Rassada Muang Phuket, Phuket, Thailand

fantastic staff, every single one v them. Whoever owns this place is very, very lucky to have them!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the late review! I visited mid February 2014. I chose the hostel for the price and it was OK, it's pretty far from town but I ended up walking it and it was fine. The staff was soo nice and that definitely made it great for me but I wouldn't have wanted to stay longer than one night unless I had a scooter or tours with transportation.

• 11th Feb 2014
  • rachelizawhite4955

Was a really nice place, very clean and cheap also!! The room is big!And hot water!!!

• 19th Dec 2013
  • Argentina

Only ha to.stay there for one night. Staff were extremely helpful and allowed me to print off all my plane tickets and even organise a really early morning taxi for me, only thing would be that the wireless doesn't work in the rooms. Overall great value for money.

• 19th Oct 2013