i Hostel Reviews

100/394 Srisuchart Grandvill, Moo 5, Rassada Muang Phuket, Phuket, Thailand

great little hostel, abit of a way out, but u can rent motorbikes and is close to some great street food. there wasnt a lot of people while i was there but its nice. the staff are very helpful and really friendly and give good prices for motorbike taxis.

The staff was barely speaking English so the communication was difficult, several times I wanted to ask something/had an issue there was no one there or it was very time consuming to explain what I need. I was there in April 2015 and the hostel was almost empty, I paid for a bad and I got a room just myself, with aircon :). I didn't explore the surroundings, bc I was just on my way to Phi Phi.