iSanook Reviews

118 Soi S ongphra, Siphraya Road, Kwang Maha Prutt, Bangkok, Thailand

Wow! This is like no hostel I've ever stayed at.. It's nicer than some 4 star hotels I've stayed at. But you should book on the hostels website.. :/ the breakfast was a tad expensive for what was offered. But all in all an amazing place!!

• 11th Jul 2014

I would have to say that I enjoyed my time immensely at Isanook. The property itself was immaculate and the room was fantastic! Huge room with separate bathroom facilities and even a small balcony. Isannok had recreational failities including a workout room, a pool, and two jacuzzis! The location was good as it was a little off the beaten path but was very safe and secure. The staff were helpful but I got the feeling of a hotel stay, not a hostel stay. That would be my only complaint. Fantastic

One of the best hostels we ever stayed in!

Hotel restaurant was very average, breakfast was obviously not worth the cost. Place can be a little hard to find as the instructions are... not exactly correct. Staff were very helpful and usually knowledgeable. Would be willing to return.

Best hostel ever. Location wise, it's not that bad like what many review says; most taxi knows how to go there. Besides, it's near a lot of cheap food and street food. You'll love it. The hostel is the cleanest I have ever been to and the staffs are wonderful. Several times, i see them actually cleaning the hostel at like 2-3am and i see security guards patrolling the place. 500 characters isn't enough to describe how awesome this place is. Just go and experience it. You'll love it there.

Very nice place and very friendly staff.

• 22nd Apr 2014

This place is like a brand new hotel, very nice for $15/pp. They have a complimentary tuk tuk that will take you anywhere and very helpful staff. We stayed here our first night in to get a good rest and were very pleased with our stay. Suitable for backpackers on a higher budget as well as families.

Isanook was great. Great room, a gym, a swimming pool. The staff were very helpful and the free tuk tuk was great. Only problem was taxi drivers didnt know where it was because its so new, but the staff give you a business card with the address which does the trick.

Some staff seemed to lack professional training and were flirting with customers and other staff members making for uncomfortable conversation. The rooms were immaculate and the breakfast was good value for money. It is about 15 - 20 min walk from Sam Yan bts station. They have tuk tuk drivers who can take you to nearby metro stations for free between 9am and 5pm. They also have a nice swimming pool and lounge areas and hot tub to relax at.

The 3 of us really enjoyed our 5 night stay with ISanook. The staff was amazing and loved our 2 year old son and played with him everyday. They knew the fastest way to get to every destination we wanted to go and had a tuk'tuk' ready for us to go to the closest transport every day free of charge, which super convenient since their location was slightly out of the way. The rooms & bathrooms were awesome and so clean. There was a kitchen that we cooked most of our meals in to save money.

We loved it! Facilities are amazing: two rooftop jacuzzis, a pool, a fitness room and a FREE tuktuk connecting you to every public transport! Taxi drivers don't know it, but I guess that's just because it's pretty new (and awesome ;) ); I would definitely recommend it!

View all Bangkok Bed and Breakfasts