iSanook Reviews

118 Soi S ongphra, Siphraya Road, Kwang Maha Prutt, Bangkok, Thailand

Didn't really like Bangkok but this place made up for it.

It has a feeling of a transit or airport hotel.

I love this hotel! The room was wonderful, Clean and Comfortable! The service was great! Facilities with swimming pool, really nice bar, restaurant, massage bathtub and massage room. I like the location, I am glad the location was not in a commercial area, it was in a local people living area , You can see what looks like the local people's life style. High recommendation!

• 20th Oct 2014
  • China

Very friendly and helpful staff, nice rooftop bar and very nice relaxing swimming pool!!

• 2nd Sep 2014

Very nice place to stay. Great facilities, the pool is particularly great after a day walking around the city! It's a bit out of the way though, so be prepared for a long walk or regular taxi/ tuk tuk rides! We thought it was worth it though as it was a relaxing and peaceful place! The restaurant is overpriced though...

Wow! This is like no hostel I've ever stayed at.. It's nicer than some 4 star hotels I've stayed at. But you should book on the hostels website.. :/ the breakfast was a tad expensive for what was offered. But all in all an amazing place!!

• 11th Jul 2014

I would have to say that I enjoyed my time immensely at Isanook. The property itself was immaculate and the room was fantastic! Huge room with separate bathroom facilities and even a small balcony. Isannok had recreational failities including a workout room, a pool, and two jacuzzis! The location was good as it was a little off the beaten path but was very safe and secure. The staff were helpful but I got the feeling of a hotel stay, not a hostel stay. That would be my only complaint. Fantastic

Great place to stay, and very friendly staff!

This is an amazing place to stay. The staff were so nice. The pool, restaurant, and rooms were great and clean. The only problem is that it is a little hard to find for taxi drivers. The breakfast is worth the expense (200THB ea.), but the rest of the food is only okay. I would stay here again.

One of the best hostels we ever stayed in!

View all Bangkok Bed and Breakfasts