iStay.inn

Rating 37 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
2nd Aug 2017
6.6

Hostel was generally okay. The staff member who welcomed me looked like the manager and was great, allowing me to check in a couple of hours earlier, the rest of the staff were not so great. Facilities are okay with a few doors in the showers not closing properly, location is great for cheap places to eat in Chinatown. Wifi was an issue and security didn't seem great as on the last night another guest had belongings stolen from her room.

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
25th Feb 2017
3.1

The location of this hostel is good but anything else is not worth to mention.I stayed for three nights.I saw facial hair in one of the sinks after someone shaved.Three days later that hair was still there.The toilet doors are broken and wide open, not possible to close them.People smoke on the terrace just by the kitchen and the lounge and most time I felt I was smoking too, even the room smelt smoke.Rooms are noisy.People can just come in and out from the street,no secure.Messy unclean hostel.

• France, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Feb 2017
8.0

Great location! You can easily walk to Marina Bay and the museums. I think it's an important point because Singapore can be quite expensive and the subway is not cheap at all. The staff is nice.. maybe a little bit lost. We booked for a 10 beds dorm but where in a double private room. The second night we have to move, but the bedroom was still empty and not clean up. I forget my iPhone at the reception but the stagf keep it. Atmosphere and security are good!