iStay.inn

Good 35 Total Reviews

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
25th Feb 2017
3.1

The location of this hostel is good but anything else is not worth to mention.I stayed for three nights.I saw facial hair in one of the sinks after someone shaved.Three days later that hair was still there.The toilet doors are broken and wide open, not possible to close them.People smoke on the terrace just by the kitchen and the lounge and most time I felt I was smoking too, even the room smelt smoke.Rooms are noisy.People can just come in and out from the street,no secure.Messy unclean hostel.

• France, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Feb 2017
8.0

Great location! You can easily walk to Marina Bay and the museums. I think it's an important point because Singapore can be quite expensive and the subway is not cheap at all. The staff is nice.. maybe a little bit lost. We booked for a 10 beds dorm but where in a double private room. The second night we have to move, but the bedroom was still empty and not clean up. I forget my iPhone at the reception but the stagf keep it. Atmosphere and security are good!

11th Jan 2017

Bang for your buck. Shower stalls needs more shelves or hooks to shower, but thats my only complaint. The staff was great, welcoming and helpful